You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Close The Door

Real Ghost Stories

Close The Door

 

I want to share a experience with you, all this happened about 2 years ago. This incident is very close to my heart which I am sure I could never forget, every scene seems like just happened yesterday.

One of my friends, Elena, lives near my house. We've known each other for many years, we have good family relations, her grandfather died 1 year ago (from the day when this incident occur). He was a very good man who use to spend much time with both of us. We played together and enjoyed very much.

One day our parents go out of city for overnight, so I was staying in her house. We both were alone in the house so we were enjoying our freedom, playing, dancing etc. When we go to sleep, in our excitement we forget to close the main door. (It is not safe for two small girls to stay overnight with open door.)

I saw a dream in which me, Elena and grandfather were in her house and grandfather go out for a walk but before that, he say standing near the main door, "I am going out for a walk, you both are alone here so close the door." I wake up immediately, then Elena too. I told her about my dream but she also saw the same dream.

At that time we didn't understand its meaning but decide to check the door which was open, so we close the door and return to sleep, then whole night passed away.

This incident is important for me, but I don't know whether it was a coincidence or he comes to warn us about the door, so that we can sleep safely.

What do you think about it? Please tell me your suggestions with respect to my experience. Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bikky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-20)
Bikky - That is a very bitter/sweet story. So wonderful to hear he is still with you girls, a little heartbreaking that he is no longer there in physical form, but he will live through your memories. God bless.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-20)
Paranormalnicole - I don't know if there's a school for that but there's this! Pretty cool if I do say so myself. It's basically Hogwarts!
Http://www.egyptianmysteryschool.com/
brenttan (64 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-17)
I believe yes, it was your grandfather looking out for you both. You are blessed!
rgtoke (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-17)
Hi Bikky. Love your story. Your grandfather is a very caring person. I also believe that out loved ones will come visit in our dreams.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
Hi, Bikky, A heart touching story... Your story is proof that our elder cares for us even they are not physically among us...

Warm Regards,
GABSSoldier (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-14)
It makes me cry when my past family member comes into my dream giving me hints and such, you know always remember your grandfather as he will watch out for you always <3
mrmonty (8 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-14)
Welcome Bikky,
I liked your story. I don't know if it was your grandfather's spirit or you subconsciously knowing the door was still open and it showing up as your grandfather. I do think sometimes our family does watch over us, even after they're gone.
Regards
niaavea17 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-14)
I too had a similar dream a month later in the year 2012 of September was when my father passed on the 2nd. A month an 4 days exactly I got into a car accident on my way too work. I got home with the tow truck guy and my car too. Later that night I still shaken up about my car accident I fell asleep an saw my uncle Paul standing at the door of my room saying to me, "you're all baby, your fine and well" I woke up crying knowing that it was dad disguising himself as my uncle and I waited until morning to tell my mom about my dream. Sure enough it was my dad.

Your grandfather made sure that the both of you got up to go and close the door, he was thinking about both of your safety. He was making sure that the both of you were safe.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-13)
Bikky, I think this is a very sweet story.

Shared dreams are very strange and fascinating. I think it's heartwarming that her grandfather was watching out.

Just to be sure, were the dreams identical or just similar? Your subconscious could have been warning you that you forgot to close the door and that you were not safe. If they were identical, that is when it stops making sense for it to be subconscious.
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-13)
There are no universities that have degrees in paranormal investigation.

Parapsychology, however, is awesome.

Please don't accuse people of theft unless you have a source.

This comment from ParanormalNicole is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-13)
Hello Bikky! It was a nice story shared by you. I thank that Elena's grandfather showed him self up in both of your dreams to ensure your security. While enjoying the freedom, both of you were little bit careless.
By the way, thanks for sharing the experience and welcome to YGS.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: