You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Memories

Real Ghost Stories

My Memories

 

What I'm about to tell was when I was still in 6th grade. This is not like something is haunting me but I just want to shared what I've experienced. Ok so it begin around 6-8pm, it was my grandpa and I was just chilling and watching a movie and suddenly I heard something knock on the door that goes to our basement but I just ingored it. Suddenly it knocked on the door again so I said "who is it?" But no one answered me then suddenly I heard knocking on the door (my grandpa hearing is bad so he wouldn't hear anything unless it the tv). Then on the third time it knock again so I went to check but when I was close to the door it stopped. As soon as I open the door I saw nothing but the sweeper and the vacuum then I close the door and went back to sit but as soon as I sat down, the door went knocking again. I got scared suddenly and I told my family but they wouldn't believe me.

The next paranormal I experience was when I was down on the basement playing a video game, suddenly I feel like I was being watched, then suddenly a umbrella fell down. At that time I knew something is not right so I just turn off the video game and as soon as I got to the stairs, I run like hell. There was another time I was in my room playing the computer, there was a tv and a Monster can that had been empty. Without any sudden move, the Monster can start to move by itself but I pretend like I was not looking at it but stare at the screen of the computer. But before that happen since my family we were shaman, I heard somerthing or someone playing the drum that my grandpa play when he do shaman, so I went out to check it out but as soon as I open the door, all I see was dark. There were no light so I wonder to myself who is it because if it my grandpa he would have turn the light on. I got so scared at that time since I'm alone in my house and my family were out. It were just me, my grandma, and my grandpa but they were sleeping.

There was a time that I take a picture and post on Facebook, I took it in the dark but the the computer screen would light up the background as soon as I post it, in a minute my friends they said there is something in the background but I said no there are nothing but I look at the picture I feel like there is something on the background so I got scared and deleted right away. I hope you guys enjoyed my story. If you guys like it, maybe I would post some other time as well.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustAGuy1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-24)
HowwillIknow, a shaman is basically a person who can communicate with spirits and has special practices to do so. They are also known for healing practices and divination.

Just, do you belong to a tribe? A lot of tribes have certain rituals that seem to attract that sort of activity.
howwilliknow (1 stories) (20 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-22)
I thought it was very interesting and look forward to more of your tales. But could you elaborate on the shaman part because I didn't quite understand what you meant, but that's probably just me:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: