You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unknown Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Voices

 

After I had my baby I began to hear voices of a young child and another I can not tell the sex and a mans voice.

One night I decided to take a bath while my newborn was sleeping. My room has a bathroom in it and my baby was sleeping in my room. For some reason there is a window in the wall that is shared with the room and bathroom, I just put blinds up for privacy. Well while I was in the bath I was looking at my face in the mirror in front of me, and I saw a circle of light on my chin. So I got closer to the mirror and it just sat there, so I decided I was going to touch it. But just as soon as I lifted up my finger the light started to slowly move down to my neck and then it was gone. I thought maybe it was water so I put a droplet of water on my face, it didn't look like the light that I saw and it ran down way faster than that light. I shook it off and started bathing. All of a sudden I heard a voice in my ear like someone standing right beside me. The voice was loud and they said youre baby is awake, except they said my baby's name. I got out of the tub and hurried up and got a towel. I looked out of the blinds and my baby's legs was starting to move.

A couple days later I bagan to hear a little boy hollering mommy in my ear. This little boy would holler mommy in my ear for a couple of nights. One night I was laying in bed I decided to put the pillow over my head. All of a sudden the boy screamed mommmmmy like he was in distress and his voice souded like it was getting farther and farther away like someone was dragging him away.

In the spring of this year, I was having a problem with my sinuses in my cheek. It felt like it was on fire but anyway I begged and pleaded to God to heal me. I laid down on my side and after a while I felt someone put their arm over top of me, like they was leaning over top of me. I started to panic, but then a face came really close to my face and I was looking straight into their eye. My body and my mind calmed down and then I hear a man speaking. But the strange thing is I couldn't understand what he was saying because he was speaking in a different language. After he said what he said he gave out a big laugh and then he was gone. The next day I had no more problems with my sinus.

Other hauntings by queenie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Delaware

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, queenie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
He might not have been able to help it. Spirits such as those speak in different tongues than we do. Kind of like if we went to another country and expected them to speak english... Doesn't work like that.
queenie (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Thanks for the comments. I do not hear the little boy anymore after the long scream of mommy. I just mostly see lights and faces now, no more voices. I'm glad to hear that the man was an angel or higher up. I just wonder why he didn't say the things in my language so I could understand, but am very thankful for the healing.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Aw it sounds like you might have residual hauntings and you should cleanse your house. It helps spirits cross over and find rest, especially the boy.
TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Wow...that's a great experience Queenie... Really a good one.
The boy's spirit I guess helped you notifying you about your baby. The boy might have lost his mother, and may be he assumed you his mother.but...so you still hear him calling you out? Do you still hear any messages in your ear...?
And the thing about your sinus problem vanishing, from my point of view it might be an angel or God himself who cured you. You prayed for healing and God instantly answered you.
Thanks for sharing 😁
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
well then dear... I think this is good for you for having some protective spirit:) ...
Although I was wondering regarding the little boy who was screaming mommy... I felt like it had some unfinished issues and its existence is like a re-run...keeps happening the same way -
Regarding the sinus issue, it seems inconclusive... In terms of being religious, some would say it might be some angel or someone higher...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: