You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: What Has Been Happening Since My Last Submission

Real Ghost Stories

What Has Been Happening Since My Last Submission

 

As I have said in previous stories, strange things have been happening most of my life, however, since I began acknowledging them, I've begun to notice more. I'm going to combine a few experiences in this story, so I'm sorry if this takes up a lot of time to read. I'd really appreciate it if someone could maybe give me some insight as to why I've had these experiences since it seems like no one else ever notices or has anything similar happen to them in my day-to-day life.

The first, has to do with a late class that I was taking at a university. I sit closer to the back of the classroom/lecture hall. There are close to 25 students in the class. I was looking at the marker board, taking notes, when I noticed a pair of legs hanging beside the professor's left ear. When I glanced up, I noticed a little girl (she really looked like a doll) seeming to sit on the top of the marker board. There wasn't much colour to her, and she took no notice of anything but the writing on the board, it seemed. The next week, she wasn't there, but then a few weeks later she was. I didn't notice any kinds of patterns to her appearance.

The second has to do with the restaurant that I work at. With this one, I think something is trying to get attention. Whose, I don't know. Objects have a tendency to lift up off of shelves and land on the floor. I've seen it happen with a coffee mug, a glass of water, and a sundae bowl. The way the shelves are built, if anything were to fall off of one, it would land on the counter below, but as I've said these objects lift up and then are made to sit on the floor. The doors to the freezer and the front of the restaurant (which take all of my weight pushing on them to open), will open themselves and shut a few moments later.

This is the last one that I am going to write about for now, and this one genuinely scared me. I had a car accident a few weeks ago. No one was hurt, and it wasn't my fault. Since then, at least once or twice a week, something will keep me from sleeping as soon as I turn out the light. Some nights, it is a black figure (the closest I can describe it is a dementor from Harry Potter) rising up at the foot of my bed and just standing there for a while. Usually, if I turn on my lamp it will kind of dissolve. The other thing that happens sometimes, is a knocking on my wall that is next to the dining room or under my bed. I have checked under my bed when I hear or see anything, nothing could fit under there, as there is only about a one inch gap between my bed and the floor. Even with a flashlight, I could not see anything. As for the wall, my cat stays outside at night, so it is not him, and everyone else was already asleep. Like I said, it's only happened with this kind of frequency since the wreck.

If anyone has advice for how I should deal with this, I'll be checking the comments.

Thank you to everyone that reads this.

Other hauntings by hippiesiren

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hippiesiren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
Hippiesiren - If you don't want to try the cleanse, I find personally, the best way to deal with anything that scares you, is face it. Be brave and know you are stronger. Fear feeds it power. Believe you are the one living on this plane at this time and whatever that thing is, has no power over you. Tell it to go away and that it is not welcomed, and as you say it, gather up all your mental strength and "throw" it at it. Hope I was able to help in any way.

Take care.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
by Rookdygin
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
xoremy (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
If you have any religious preference then use any holy or spiritual substance or object to help and with any additional ceremony.
hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-15)
Are there any options besides burning sage? I can't really burn anything where I live without causing trouble.
jess001 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Hello I do believe that I think I have an explanation. This is in regards with the black figure (looking like a dementor). When you had the crash you said that no body was hurt, well without knowing you might have came close to death (a near death experience) and with doing so opens you up more to the paranormal world (and opens up kind of like a six sense), meaning that you can see things that others sometimes can't and the paranormal become attracted to you because of the crash. So the black figure could be a previous owner of the house who died which you did not notice before, but after the crash you begin to notice. As for the rest of the strange things that have happened to you I would still relate them all to the crash that you had, they might be coming to you because they need help and maybe they are trying to show you something for example trying to show you how they died and then when you find out you don't see them again, its kind of like unfinished buisness for the ghost if you know what I mean. To get rid of them I suppose you could say a few prayers.
xoremy (5 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
I would look up any local stores or online for sage for sweet grass. Sage works best for circumstances like this native americans like myself have been using natural substances for hundreds of years. Find some sage say a prayer in your religion any burn the sage in your entire apartment or home. Make sure the smoke from the sage gets into every room. Then after all the rooms have been smoked you can air out your home if you choose. That should extinguish all evil or negative spitits and energy. Keep me informed if you choose to do this
hippiesiren (8 stories) (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Yes, xoremy, I would like to get rid of the negative stuff. I don't like being afraid of what I see.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
I had an experience with a shadow man, this particular experience I was laying in bed, the only way I can describe it is like he was on an escalator. He rose from the floor up at the end of my bed. Blacker than the dark in the room he stood there. He wore a hat and what looked to be a trench coat. I was 15 when this happened. It scared me so bad. I don't understand what is with these beings, but I hope someone can figure it out. Xoremy how did you rid yourself of the shadow people?
xoremy (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
I posted a response on the black shadow man you should check out but. I have heard many stories like yours it sounds all to familiar I think you are more sensitive to the spiritual world than you think. I don't what your feelings are about this. Meaning are you just posting this for responses or just to share or are you looking for advise to be rid of these negative spirits? I know what you can do to get rid of them but that will be up to you. Let me know what your thoughts are ill help if you need

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: