You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Imagination Or Reality?

Real Ghost Stories

Imagination Or Reality?

 

hey! So this is my second story that I am about to write. But first a bit of introduction. My name is Ailly (not real name). I am a Pakistani leaving in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. I am 15 years old and was born in Jeddah. I used to live in K.A.I.A coompound (it was near airport area where the all the staff that works for airport would live in). That house was also haunted. But I never used to see things like I do now. We have shifted from that house its about 4-5 month in this house.

Basically I don't FEEL anything or anyone's presence but SEE things (in this house only not back at the old house). Like one night it was about 12am or 1am and my second brother and I felt hungry so thought of cooking french fries. So I was cooking in a machine and my brother went to use bathroom. I was walking by the corridors looking down and I saw at the corner of my eye a man sitting on the sofa. I quickly turned around to see no one in the room. Everyone was asleep except my brother and me. I ignored it to my imagination.

The other time in the same room my I prayed and while keeping the Qur'an (holy book) on the table I saw someone, don't really know what it was, but a black figure. Again turned around to see nothing. So today what happened was me my mom and eldest brother were watching tv when watching a video the screen blacked out for a second (it was a part of video) I saw one step far a boy standing in a black colour figure and the blackness of the video was for a second and again I turned a bit left to see NOTHING nothing at all.

I told my parents about it and as usual they said its your imagination if there was any presence we would have felt it already. So what do you guys think is it imagination or ghost?

Other hauntings by ailly

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ailly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

MarshNasym5 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-27)
Hey Ailly.
I am a muslim too... It might be a jinn... Check out internet or talk with your parents
ailly (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-26)
hey! No, there is no such ghostly type history in the house because if there had been any as I wrote that my eldest sister and dad would have sensed it already...
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-26)
It sounds residual to me. As another comment said, a history of the house may be helpful to you:)

Best wishes!
Thulung (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-26)
They should be same family members who might have died in same incident in the house.
Was the house built or your family shifted on there?
feefoo222 (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-26)
Hi ailly,
I am a muslim and a Pakistani as well.
If its an entity then it sounds to be harmless
And wants itself to be known.
Wish you all the best!

Regards,
😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: