You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Or Imagination?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Or Imagination?

 

About a few years ago when I was 10 years old or maybe 11 we used to live in a house which had two bedrooms in. That house was haunted we would usually hear footsteps there and see shadows.

So my first experience was when I was 10 years old I was playing alone with my toys I felt that there was someone behind me. I turned my head and saw nothing. I thought it would be my imagination. Later on when I was sleeping I felt that someone is watching me. I would also hear whispers in my ears. And I would sometimes felt that someone in touching me. I covered myself with blankets. And then I would sleep.

The next experience is not about me it's about my sister. She once told me that she woke up in the morning for school she saw that her clothes were not ironed. So took her clothes with her for iron. While she was ironing, she heard someone called her by her name she thought it would be her mom. She went into her mom's room and saw that she was sleeping. Later on when my mom woke up my sister asked her that did you called me in the morning. And then mom said no I didn't. She also told me once that while she was studying at night about 1 am or 2 she felt that someone was behind her she turned and saw nothing. She said she would hear whispers in her ear while studying. She said that once she saw a little child's shadow while studying. (note: at that time she was alone in that room and I was sleeping with my mom and dad).

So the next experience is about me.

When I turned 12 we shifted into another house which had 3 bedrooms. 2 bedrooms would be upstairs. And one downstairs. That house was big and it wasn't haunted. But once while I was going to play outside I saw a young lady was standing in the stairs. It looked white and it was transparent after a few seconds it disappeared. I was very terrified at that time so I quickly ran outside and played with my friends. When I came home I told my parents about the lady they didn't believe me and said that it would be your imagination. At that house I always get a feeling of being watched by someone.

I once had sleep paralysis, in my room at night I saw many shadows on my walls. I closed my eyes because I was scared and after a while finally it was over and then went to sleep. I was once in my sister's room it is upstairs the light was gone and we had a flashlight with us I didn't felt good at that room and then suddenly the flashlight turned off. And now it was pitch black in her room I felt something behind me and turned my head and a thing flew through me at that time I was screaming. And when the light came I went downstairs and I saw scratches at my right arm. A few weeks ago I woke up and I had more scratches but it was at my left arm.

Once I was sleeping in my bedroom I covered myself in blanket because I again felt I was being watched I felt very hot. I was sweating and seconds later I felt so cold and I felt that someone is with me few seconds later the temperature was back to normal and I was feeling hot again. Well it's been a while and I didn't had any paranormal experience if I will have one then I will definitely write a story on it. So thank you guys for reading my story. I will write more stories as soon as possible. All comments are welcomed. I will also reply then.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, momin3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-27)
ghost_adventures_fan: After I moved they became more aggressive. They were not aggressive in my previous house. But since I have moved they became aggressive. 😊
Ghost_adventures_fan (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-27)
This seems a lot like a Demon, but what I don't understand is that the spirits followed you and then became more aggressive, were the Spirits aggressive to you before you moved?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-23)
Hi, momin3 Welcome to YGS... Your stories are simply scary... It's good that you are not experiencing such things now but as per my opinion you should contact fakir.

Regards, 😁
momin3 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-22)
well it's been a while and I haven't seen him so I think he is gone.
psychopat (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-22)
Hello, when you feel being watched it possibly can be your own issue, everyone can have that feel that's how human brains works, also your brains can change temperature of your body. And if there is any scratches you should make photos of them. Just as prove that you not crazy yet. From my own experence I can say if there is really someone watching you, that someone will be gone if you don't give attention for it. Well and if its something really watching you, its possible that thing have grudges for you, why? Thats simple you came at his house and living in it. Thats why he is unhappy. Try to show for him that you going to love his house as he did and he should be gone. Sorry for bad english.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: