You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Imitating My Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Imitating My Voice

 

When I was still in high school, my aunt told me an experience that happened here in our house which kind of creeped me out. Take note that this is my aunt's story. Not mine.

It was one of those time where school is still ongoing. Holidays were still so far away. My aunt Fe comes here in our house during Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to clean up. Then my mother gives her 'sweldo' for cleaning our rooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, cr etc.

Since she is a mom of 5 children and she is working as a manicurista, then she decided to work for us for additional income because my mom also offered her the job to somehow help their situation. (Please don't judge. Her husband is working abroad but what her husband recieves from his work is sometimes not enough and sometimes he can't send money right on schedule because of some concerns.)

Anyways, one day when she was busy mopping the floor in our kitchen, near the sink which is just next to my room, she hears me calling for her saying: "te te, kwai sa ko ug tubig be" (auntie please get me some water). Then she answered by calling me "tat?" (my nickname is titat)

She then proceeds to my room and opened it then she was shocked when no one was inside. She thought that maybe I didn't go to school that day. She said she clearly heard my voice and also during that time, the only people in the house was her, my mom, & my stepdad. It's not very scary but it is enough to creep her out. By the way our house doesn't have any second floors so you can easily hear noise from another room.

And that's just one of her somehow creepy experience in this house. By the way we are just renting this house since the year 2007 or 2008.

Will be posting my experience soon. Sorry for making it long. Thanks for reading. Will be posting for stories soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PinkChick, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sweettooth (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
[at] pinkchick... Hi there that was a nice story, doppelganger are one of the most scariest entities you'll face they can copy your voice and even yourself so be careful 😉
PinkChick (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
[at] RedWolf I'm jealous. I wish I could experience something paranormal for once. I'd want to feel the chills too. Haha lol. I wan't to share my own story here soon if I can experience someday.
PinkChick (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
[at] Jemiance hey there. Yep I've heard and read that dopplegangers can be a pain and dangerous under circumstances eapecially if you yourself would come face to face with your doppleganger. Some said you'd die if that happened but I don't know if that's true
PinkChick (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
JaniBoy I am from Cagayan de Oro city by the way:) and you are from? I wish I could experience it myself though IF I'M NOT ALONE IN OUR HOME. Haha. I'm too scared to imagine those things happening if I was alone.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-11)
I've heard my name called many times in my house, mostly when I'm home alone. It doesn't bother me because I'm used to things like this. I had a doppelganger years ago. People would swear they had seen me in different parts of town when I was either at work in another town or home doing things around the house.
JaniBoy (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
This happened to me twice already. First, when my mom called my name then I ran to her room only to find out that i'm alone in the house. Second is while I was taking a shower somebody knocked on the door and called my name and again I'm alone and all doors are locked. Nice story. Are you from cebu, phil?
Jemiance (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
It can be very creepy, I've had it happen to me multiple times. I heard my aunt calling my mothers name from our backyard and it was 4am. Tell her to be careful though, spirits who imitate others can be dangerous.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: