You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Home Horror Still Continues

Real Ghost Stories

Home Horror Still Continues

 

I've posted one story titled as 'New home horror experienced by mom' Where I've mentioned how one spirit was troubling to my mom and we blessed our house and she is no more seen by mom. But today I am writing this story because we are feeling she is not left our house or may be some another negative spirit has came in our house.

From the last few months we are witnessing strange happening in my house. It starts with me as I always say that I personally never experienced anything about paranormal but recently I've experienced it.

I was sleeping at night and I saw one horrifying woman is sitting on my chest and trying to tangle my neck (My eyes were closed). I was unable to move and scream. But then I start to scream and my dad came and woke me up. I was heavily sweating. I know some of you will say it is sleep paralysis but believe it's not. It happens two time again with me. The lady spirit looks so horrifying black skin, untied hair, big teeth I don't know how to describe but she is definitely witch.

The spirit also tangled mom's neck just like mine. (She also witnessed it before as I mentioned in previous story.)

Recently around one week ago my chachi (Aunty) woke up at night to use washroom. Our house is 2BHK and duo room's doors are attached in square shape. In front of my chachi's room there is kitchen, in between is passage to go in hall and washrooms. So my chachi woke up to use washroom then she saw from her peripheral vision that someone is standing near my room's door she says that she is sure that it was one female dark shadow but due to fear she didn't directly saw in that direction. Then she walked from passage and feels that 'thing' is following her she went to washroom but she was feeling that the 'thing' is standing at wash basin. Then she directly went into her room shut the door. Although she didn't scream but she said that her heart was beating so fast so she starts to chanting name of lords. My chachi is basically from village and not among those who can easily get afraid but when she was narrating this to us she was literally shivering.

I am posting this story here because I don't know why this spirit is not leaving our house in spite of several blessing? Or it is some other spirit but we all are sure that it is a lady ghost. I am wearing a blessed Tulsi mala (Hindu prayer beads) given by my fiancé's mom, my chachi is wearing a Tabeej (Holy locket) given by one priest, Mom is also blessed by priest but why this chudail or witch is suffering to all of us (especially lady member of family). Priest has already performed house cleansing ritual but what is the reason behind failure of all the pooja (worship).

Hope to get some suggestions from your side.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by sheetal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sheetal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2017-12-09)
Hi sheetal, it was interesting to read about your rituals and practices. My mother's flat is built on a hill that used to be a cemetery. I've had night terrors as a child and was sometimes frightened for no reason during the day or night. Much of that stopped when my parents began burning frankincense, then had a priest bless the place.

I hope the cleansing worked and you are all no longer bothered by bad spirits. Wishing you and your family wellness and peace. 😊
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-21)
Hi Sheetal,
Have you applied all that I suggested to you? If yes did you notice any difference. Please keep me posted about the updates. My email is there in my profile if you like you can send me email too.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-29)
Hey amiett... Thanks for all the information you have provided... We are currently following white rock salt method... Yes I've read about tulsi mala that it need to be siddh... Actually this tulsi mala is already siddh by my MIL... But I will def follow your method to improve it's shakti thanks again
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-24)
Also since you mentioned wearing a tulsi mala, It won't be of use unless it is made siddha, you can make it siddha by basically performing its Pooja everyday. Wash it water and then with milk and again with water. Then use it for chanting. Basically different kinds of beeds are used to chant different dieties. Eg for Shiv you need rudraksha, similarly tulsi need is used for chanting names of Vishnu. Use it everyday so that it get charged with your bhakti and will act has protection
amiett (2 stories) (17 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-24)
Hi Sheetal,
I would like to suggest to have dhup and lobhan Burt in eve and have the smoke spread across the entire house. Also when you sleep, pray to your kuldevata/Devi for protection. Also have a cup filled with white rock salt kept in each room in corner change after every 15 days.
Also mix camphor and gomutra in water that is used to swipe the floor. Also would ask to read kavach of the deity you worship
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-16)
Hi, Sushantkar... Many thanks for your wishes... Yes it's a residual haunting. But from the few days nothing has happen and I am also performing Rook's method occasionally.

Thanks again,

Regards, ❤
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
First of all congrats for getting engaged! On reading your experience, it seems like residual haunting to me. If it's not what I am thinking then the spirits may had been exterminated by periodic blessings by now as you have mentioned in your story also that your family had blessed and cleanse the apartment on few occasions.
It has been a while since my last post as you know that I was going from some really tough time. Meanwhile, I had experienced a very weird experience and I am planning it to share when I get some free time to write it down.
Congratulations to you again and best of luck from me.

Regards
Sushant
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-12)
hi, rookdygin... It's my immense pleasure to get comment of yours...

You are right one woman committed suicide in room (before our building was built there was another room here)

I perform your method in every three days and I feel a special kind of energy while performing it. I want to thanks to you as this ritual is giving us one kind of peace.

Thanks and regards,
With respect,
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-09)
Sheetal,

If I have read this experience and your comments correctly there was a suicide in your apartment... A woman?

My method may not have much of an effect on her as she is not a negative spirit... But only a very troubled one... One who does not understand what she has done to herself... By using my Cleansing and Shielding Method this spirit may have found a way to crossover and have done so.

Keep in mind that over time energies build up and other fade so it's not a bad idea to use this method every 3 to 6 months... I use it every 6 months on my home and my daughter has me do it for her apartment as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S. I am blushing... Thanks for reprinting the Method here for Sheetal to use.

R...
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-06)
Sheetal,
You are more than welcome, and no problem; I love reading and I like help out. I hope it works. 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-06)
hi, sam22 Thanks for your concern and your advice. Will definitely try it out.

Thanks for reading. ❤
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Sheetal,
I think that maybe the next time something happens; you should simply tell it to "go away" or "leave my home," and say "you do not belong here."
See if that works. Make sure to sound serious, don't sound like your angry, say it in a serious tone. Sometimes just saying simple things like these can work.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Hi, Buthaya Thanks for reading my story... I agree with you that in today's era it is hard to find person who really know this stuff... I am already trying rooks method... Just hoping nothing worse should happen.

Regards,
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Hi, sds... Thanks for reading my story... And providing rook's method... I am already start doing this method... And this could be the reason that from past few days nothing has happened... We are also planning to re cleanse our house.

Thanks and regards,
buthaya (8 stories) (41 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Hi Sheetal,
I agree with sds. Try the one he suggest. I also had few problems at my house, I met many priests, did what they called a cleansing. But nothing happened apart from waste of my money. It is hard to find a person who actually know his stuff. Try rook's way. I know it will work because what I did for my house was almost the same.
I know from my experience that blessing a house is useless. If you are lucky, it might give you a week of peace. After the week ends, it's the same old story or worse.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Hi sheetal, I would like to advise you to do the cleansing as designed by Rook, one of the experienced posters in this site. It has helped me and my friends. After doing it continuously for a few days, may be 4-5 days, you will feel the difference. As you said, thereafter, you can go for blessing through another priest. I am giving Rook's method below and follow it. Give all the credits to Rook.

I have not read your first story. I will read it and comment further.

"Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.) "

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
hi, Awilli Many thanks for reading my experience. I am totally agree with What you mentioned in comments there must be some loophole must be occurred in previous blessing.

We were called one Aghori to perform all this ritual. He helped us many of other ghost related stuff. But unfortunately he is currently not here. And we are searching one experienced honest and strong priest to do this.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
Hi, notjustme... Many thanks for reading my story... I am glad to read your analytical opinion. It's unfortunate that your friend has also experienced this freaky thing... You know when this happened with me I was totally freaked out... Because I never had any paranormal experience.

Before building this apartment here there was chawl (collection of rooms) where one women did suicide by burning her up... We are sure that this is the spirit of her... And it was even confirmed by priest.

From past few days nothing is happened but we can't say when did this peace will remain?

My dad is planning to get strong priest.

Thanks and regards,
Awilli (4 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
Hi Sheetal,

When you bless a house or building of any kind, it basically closes a "Spirit Door", not allowing anything to enter the home. Unfortunately, if you do not first "cleanse" the home then bless it, you will be stuck with a locked "spirit door" and a trapped entity. What I suggest doing is cleanse the home, some burn sage while using a feather in a wave like motion to clear the space of any negativity, others like to get a priest or holy man to come in and clean the house. After cleaning it with prayer, he can then bless the house with holy water (or whatever the holy man prefers doing), closing the "spirit door" and getting rid of the evil entity. You will need to do this several times a year since it has already been occupied by evil to prevent anything worse from happening.

I will say though, sometimes things like this don't work but it is worth a try. When it comes to Evil Spirits, whether its a Demon or Departed, you have to be very careful. Letting a professional do it is the best thing.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
That;s really scary Sheetal. I have read so many stories like your's about a woman sitting on their chest. In western society they call this "Old Hag Syndrome", not really sure how much that explains anything.
I recently had a conversation with my friend and she said this happened to her at her old house. It was a very old house and had lots of history to the land. She said while she was about to fall asleep she all of a sudden felt the usual can't move, can't speak,...then she saw a woman sitting on her chest and holding down both her hands screaming at her. But she said the woman's face was sort of distorted. She said where the woman's mouth was at were a bunch of distorted faces screaming.

I really am getting more and more interested in what exactly is this thing. Could it be a vengeful spirit and all the faces in the mouth are her inner angry feelings? You said you saw big teeth, so it's slightly different, but close enough. I wonder if these were spirits of woman who died very tragically and held a mass amount of anger during their last breath so they are very hard to get rid of, because they hold no peace within themselves... Sorry for rambling, I'm just brainstorming with you. I look forward to your reply... Take care for now.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: