You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Scary Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Experiences

 

So this story is based on my own experiences in Malaysia. I am 14 years old now and this happened when I was 12 years old.

I still remember that night my father asked me to sleep early but I didn't sleep early because I was too busy playing games and watching video on my phone. Few hours later I felt really sleepy and decided to sleep since it's too late.

I don't really remember the time but I think it was 1:27AM. Everybody is asleep and I'm the only one still awake. So I went to my room with my towel, I know it's funny but I can't sleep without my towel by my side. So I lay down on my bed and put my towel on top of me to cover my body. I close my eyes, but I'm not asleep yet but suddenly I can't move. I tried to talk but I can't talk, the worst thing is I can't breath. I can open my eyes but not fully just half I saw a green creatures,it's like human because it have a body, head, eyes, nose, lips, ears and stuff but the creature is so small like a newborn baby.

I started to freaked out more because suddenly I felt like someone is jumping on my body. The green creatures slowly taking the towel off my body. I close my eyes and pray to God and I can move, breath, talk and everything that I can't just now. I quickly get out from my room and I never sleep on my room anymore.

I run to my father and mother room. I was crying and my father woke up and ask me what happened. I told him everything but he don't believe me and said that it's just illusion. But I know what I see. So that night I slept on the living room.

Until now I still don't know what that green creatures is and what creature that jumping on my body. I forget to tell you all that this is not my first experience. I experiences this thing more than 20 times that's why I'm scared.

I started seeing this things when I was 6. After that I never experiences it anymore and it started again when I was 9.Yeah even though it's happened to me many times but I still feel scary because I will see new ghost every day. I even can feel the presence of the ghost.

Sorry if my English is bad.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jaylee_amanda, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robo (15 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-03-21)
green creature green look like babe u from Malaysia may be toyol the is may be sender who keep them
bekher91 (3 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-06)
is that ghost bald? If yes, then you encountered with toyol...
iambec (9 stories) (30 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
This could either be something paranormal or just sleep paralysis. Usually sleep paralysis is something like when your mind wakes up before your body leaving you paralyzed, and your dreams are being projected into your surroundings when you open your eyes. I have been suffering the same thing since I was 5 years old. As a child until about 14 y.o. I never saw anything, I just couldn't move, talk, etc. Around 15 y.o. I started seeing things such as shadows pulling on my blanket, or surrounding my bed, one time there was a bearded man right in front of my face when I opened my eyes. I can't count the number of times I have experienced it, but honestly it has probably happened about more than a hundred times (not kidding) throughout my life. Most of the time it happens 4-5 times in a row when I sleep or nap. If it is something paranormal a friend of mine told me to try putting a glass of water somewhere near. I've never tried this since I haven't had an experience in a while, but give it a try 😊
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
Huh, that's pretty weird. They sound like extra terrestrials to me, but whether you beilieve them or not is toaptally up to you, I don't have much of an opinion on ex.terr... It could just as well be something paranormal. How many of these creatures did you see?
Is it possible that you could have hallucinated these creatures?
shafishaik (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
New ghosts everyday means, where it is happening in your home? Or anywhere?
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-26)
Well the English doesn't matter. I am 16 years old and I too had my first paranormal experience when I was 12. But I do not feel afraid soon. Maybe its natural. You should be brave. If you will not bother them, they will not be able to terrorise you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: