You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandfather's Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Grandfather's Ghost

 

3 years ago, I was in school at our annual school picnic and my grandpa had been sick with cancer for about 2 years. He's been in 4 different hospitals and wasn't getting any better. The doctors finally told him that they couldn't do anything, so they just sent him home. He lived in my aunt's house for about a month before my dad came and got me and my sister at the picnic, and told me that my grandpa just died. A year later, my dad bought the house from my aunt because she kept hearing noises coming from the room my grandpa died in. Soon after my dad bought it, the noises didn't just come from the room, it started coming from the basement. We started hearing wheezing noises, banging and clanging like someone was looking for something. We moved away now and we never found out what made the noise.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
Your dead relatives do watch you they watch you and are around you you may not see them but they are there. I see ghosts in my house and other people's house. I do hear noises as well.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-28)
Hey Nikki, sorry about your grandpa, I think that it was his spirit, when ya'll heard the noises, did it sound like your grandpa? I think that you really shouldn't have gotten to scared, after all, he was your grandpa(most likely)and I'm sure you love your grandpa as much as you love your mother and your father. Well, I think that he had an issue to fix and he needs help, but since you moved away, there's not much you can do anymore to find out if it really was your grandpa, but just pray for him, is all I have to tell you, pray that he goes to heaven and lives in peace and no more pain. peace and good- luck!!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: