You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird Experiences All My Life

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Experiences All My Life

 

Firstly, I would like to start off back about 16 years ago when I was 3 years old. My parents told me that I used to complain about an old woman who used to stand halfway up my stairs. They thought it was just my imagination and that I was just playing about.

Few days later prior to the incident, they told me I started scribbling on a piece of paper but they couldn't really tell what it was. Later on the scribblings, I was drawing on loads of paper, they found out what I was really doing and told me that I was drawing an all black woman on the stairs. After this happened, weird stuff was going on with my parents' friendships so we had to move because of how much trouble we were getting.

My second paranormal experience was when I was 9 years old of what I can remember was during a winter cold night. My parents had a few friends over but I went to bed early because I was really tired. Around 10:00PM I started to feel a weird dark company that I never felt before. My body started to go stiff and didn't dare turn round as I was facing the wall of my bedroom. Ten minutes later I still felt scared and cold as if the heat in my room vanished. I tried to pick up the courage to face whatever I thought was there. The presence of this 'thing' or whatever was in my room felt like it was making my energy decrease and never been so terrified in my life. Finally, I said to myself in my head, "Right, I've got to see whatever this is doing all of this strange stuff that's making me feel like this." So without a second thought I turned round (by the way, my bed was a single bed so it was a lot smaller than other ones).

What I seen made my hairs stand up all the way through my body and gave me intense shivers. What I seen was this dark tall figure literally standing over me at the side of my bed (I would say about 9 inches away from me) just looking at me. I stared at it for a few seconds wondering what it was or if I was just half asleep but I'll tell you this, through my years of been half asleep I have never seen anything like this. While I was still staring, I quickly turned around and squeezed my pillow tight. I couldn't turn around again for about 20 minutes, I couldn't sleep and felt wide awake. When I eventually tuned around, the dark figure had disappeared and then I finally knew I wasn't dreaming at all and this thing I had seen wasn't just a hallucinating.

My third paranormal incident was not that long ago. It has been happening for a while now. I would say about a year now. It keeps happening at the exact right time as well, so strange and I don't know if spirits are warning me or if it is someone's stupid prank.

It's happened to me about 12 times now where I go to my window to have a joint (yes, I'll admit I was smoking weed) and as soon as I went to the window, a small rock got chucked off my window. Straightaway I looked to the left of my house (that's the only viewpoint someone could of chucked something from the direction it came from) and there appeared to be nobody there.

One time it happened before when I was on youtube and was smoking weed at the same time. The video I was watching suddenly stopped and a few seconds later I heard a rock get chucked off my window and sprinted to my window to see if I could catch anyone who threw it but yet again nobody was there.

One time it happened me and my mother were in my room together talking about spirituality and then again it happened but this time it had bounced on my porch roof and the roof is just below my window. My mother was sitting to where she could see the direction it came from and she said she didn't see anyone. My dad in his time was a fortune teller and when I told him about the strange things that's been happening he said, "'Something' is trying to tell you something."

Do you think this is a warning that I'm doing something wrong in my life?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SonnyBurnz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
SomnyBurnz, the tall dark figure you saw was probably a shadow person, you can usually feel their presence when they are near for some reason.
After reading your third experience I came up with an idea; when this is expected to happen again, just leave your window open and see what happens, then tell us what hapened.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
Hi Sonny,

If you think about when people chuck small things at a window it usually means they want the person inside to look outside, or go outside.
Next time it happens try going to the location you believe it's being thrown from. Take someone with you, one of your parents perhaps, see if you can't puzzle it together.
Have you found/seen any of the small rocks which were thrown?
It could also be moths attracted by the interior light hitting the glass.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
SonnyBurnz: Was there any evidence of something hitting the window? In other words, did you actually see something, or find a stone or pebble afterwards? If not, another possibility is that the window and/or the window frame could've been making a popping sound as it cooled or heated. Things expand and contract. I can sit outside in my complex of manufactured homes and listen to the metal porch roofs pop as the air cools, and it's generally around the same time every day. In this instance, I suggest you keep a journal and list the time, temperature, weather conditions, etc. You may find similarities and be able to rule out paranormal.

Shadow_Broker, I don't think the O/P was smoking pot at the ages of 3 or 9 😆
The_Shadow_Broker (6 posts)
-4
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
You mentioned smoking weed that immediately discredits the possibility that this is even remotely paranormal in nature this is a place to share your encounters with the paranormal not your bad drug trip.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-11)
Perhaps it is only trying to tell you to stop smoking weed? 😉
Words.
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
I don't think that it is a warning that you are doing something wrong with your life, or at least I don't see an indication of that, but I suppose that falls on your personal beliefs.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: