You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl From Nowhere

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl From Nowhere

 

My Name is Brendan. I'm 14/15 and from a small town in NSW called Nimmitabel. There is only one place in Nimmitabel that people say is haunted. My family and I live in a cottage near by that place. Anyway every night I usually read a book. But every time I go to the toilet I get this feeling that I'm being watched.

At first I thought it was just my imagination until I saw a ghost. My brother, a friend and I were sleeping in tents in my backyard. We were chatting about games and all that. (We weren't in the tents). I looked by the house and their was a little girl. She looked about five or six. After I saw her I saw her many times more. There are no records of a death of a girl in that cottage. I always look out for her. I feel like we're friends. She has never hurt me or disturb me so I do the same to her. I have always wanted to do an oujia board to communicate with her.

I have always been fascinated by ghosts. But I've never had a real encounter with one. I haven't told anyone this. My friend probably wouldn't believe me. My parents don't believe. I've tried recordings to see if she speaks. Even my EMF detector doesn't find her. Its like she never existed which is strange because my cousin saw her too. We don't do drugs so that isn't an explanation. I've also read book but nothing makes her show up on Recordings, video or EMF. I know she's there. I know a bit about ghosts but none I know of can do this. If anyone does know can you tell me in the comments. Also I need suggestions on how to get proof of her somehow. Anyone that can help please do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Axear22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Axear22, if you need to get proof of her somehow, that may be hard, it's too bad that your word isn't enough proof, (if your trying to prove it to someone). Try a thermal camera maybe that will work. And if you use an Ouija board just be careful and make sure you close it correctly.
tdmeyer (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Maybe you can pray to her or read a book to her? I don't really know much about ouija boards, I have always been fascinated by them but have not used one. I beileve they can be dangerous and you should do your research. Its up to you if you use one from the pieces I read it may be best to get someone who is an experianced medium? But I know many people who have had bad experiances on here with ouija boards. Be careful.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Thanks for sharing your story. What was the little girl doing when you saw her? She could well be a residual imprint that people can glimpse in the right circumstances, or an earth-bound spirit. Sounds sad.
Ouija boards = bad news.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
You will get this same piece of advice repeatedly, but don't use a Ouija board. You cannot control them or control the outcome. They cause far more trouble than they are worth. If you see her, try saying hello in person, but be careful.

If she is just there and does not seem to interact in any way, it's very possible that she is just a residual figure- just an impression left behind.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
Is the little girl always in the same place? Does her routine vary? If she's always in the same place, doing the same things, she's probably a residual. A residual means that the ghost is just an image, and has no awareness of it's surroundings. Its really just an impression worn into the environment. These types of haunts do not interact.
If she fits the profile of a residual hunt, just video or photograph the location you see her. Sooner or later you will probably capture something.
Don't use a Ouija board. Period. If used incorrectly, it just makes an open door that anything can walk through. It aint worth the risk.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: