You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Crayon From Nowhere

Real Ghost Stories

A Crayon From Nowhere

 

Welcome to my 5th story. I haven't mentioned this but I'm retelling my paranormal encounters starting from the first time I experienced it up to the present, my recent encounter happened just this August 2021. After this, I'll maybe post 3 or 4 more stories and that would be it until my next encounter (if I ever experience one again). Now let's get to the story.

Same house, same subdivision. I just now realized that more than half of my paranormal experiences happened in this place. This happened when I was around 8-9 years old, I was in my room alone minding my own business (I think I was reading or playing that time) when suddenly I heard something small being thrown towards my built-in cabinet then hit the floor.

Once you enter my room, the first thing you'll see is the vanity table and chair, on the right would be the opened door against the built-in cabinet. The cabinet occupies half the room's right wall and its height is literally from the floor up to the ceiling. Next to the cabinet is the bathroom door, then the vanity table. The mirror on the vanity table faces the room's left wall.

And when you look to the left, first you'll see my laundry basket, two 6-drawer Orocan cabinets (all against the wall), and then my twin-sized bed (against the room's corner). So yeah, I was sitting on my bed minding my own business, back against the wall, facing the huge built-in cabinets, when something hit the cabinet (somewhere near the ceiling) and then fell to the floor.

And since I'm scared of paranormal things since I experienced them first-hand when I was younger, I was frozen in place and tried to look for the thing that fell on the floor. I know I was alone in the house because that time it was around 3-4 pm and the maid and my cousin's father were outside taking their daily stroll. My cousin's father was now in a wheelchair due to stroke and other health complications, so we take him out the street to get some fresh air under the mango tree.

Once I saw the thing that fell on the floor, I built up some courage to get out of bed and decided to pick it up. It was a half cut-off Crayola, I clearly remembered that it was the "Scarlet" color. It confused me as to how and where it came from since most of my school things are either inside the built-in cabinet or inside my school bag. We always keep our things stored properly as my aunt is a neat freak and I would get scolded if something was out of place.

From how the crayon fell, its trajectory from where it was thrown would either be from the direction of the Orocan cabinets, near the door, or near my bed's headrest. If it was thrown from the door by someone, I would probably see their hand and shadow as my room's door is facing directly to the kitchen's big window. Meaning, their shadow would stretch to where my vanity is if they're at the door.

After picking up the crayon I tried focusing my senses on my surroundings if I would feel something, but I felt nothing so I decided to shrug it off and just went back to my bed. I didn't mention this to anyone as they would usually say it was just my imagination.

Sorry if this story is less interesting and a bit lengthy as I am pretty wordy, I like explaining things to help my readers imagine what and how the setting of the story looks like. I'm supposed to add another encounter in this story but it got too long. I'll just post it right after this gets published.

Thank you so much for reading!

Other hauntings by Panini18

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Panini18, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Panini18 (8 stories) (14 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-29)
Hi DarkDaisy_13,

Unfortunately, I never got to know the subdivision's history. I was too young to even bother knowing about it. But I do know that the subdivision existed for a long time. I just don't know for how long though.

A lot happened in that city we used to live in though during world war 2 since it's where the US airbase is located, until now. Our subdivision is close to the airbase (Clark Airbase), so maybe a lot of killings happened in our area during WWII which is why there are a lot of hauntings in our town.

Also, Clark Airbase is quite a famous spot for ghost hunters and paranormal experts. Try searching that up.
Panini18 (8 stories) (14 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-29)
Hi Rajine,

Yeah, maybe it did want my attention. However, that was the last time I felt something inside the house. My next story would be about things that happened outside the house.
DarkDaisy_13 (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
2 years ago (2021-11-28)
Hi there panini,

Another interesting story to share again.

I experienced something earlier with a red crayon (that'll hopefully get published soon) but this seems like I different type of situation.

It's obvious something threw the crayon. Since in the story you mentioned that if someone threw the crayon from the door you'd be able to see there shadow stretch to your vanity.

By what's been happening in this house leads me to believe obviously there's some time of strange history behind it.

Have you ever did research on the house? That's probably the best thing to do.

Hopefully this helps you get a better understanding
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2021-11-21)
Hi Panini18

Sounds to me like it could have been a playful spirit 🤷‍♂️ since you were the only one inside and the crayon was thrown with a force, maybe it wanted to get your attention.

I've recently come to realize that most elders tell kids that if they experience anything, "it's just their imagination" not because they don't believe the kids but rather they don't want them to get scared and upset.
Panini18 (8 stories) (14 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-11-20)
Hi lady-glow!

Or it could also come from my set of crayons since I had a lot of broken crayons inside that built-in cabinet. The weird thing was that the broken scarlet crayon still looked new.

All the broken crayons I had collected in a pencil case were dirtied and old because of all the random colors. Paranormal things are really unexplainable 😆.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2021-11-20)
Fascinating.

I wonder if, somewhere, there was a someone whose scarlet crayon disappeared mysteriously.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: