You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Associate Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Associate Ghost

 

Here I am going to narrate an incident which had taken place during the summary of June 2005 with my elder brother and me. We all had gone to attain marriage of my maternal aunt's daughter at Satna, Madhya Pradesh (Central Province of India). My elder brother works in a Pune based MNC (Multi National Company). He is Head of ICT (Information Communication Technology) there.

He is 8 years elder then me and 12 years older than my youngest brother (who did not attain the function as he was preparing for competitive exams and also he has to clear one back paper also whose exam was scheduled in the next month) and amongst us, he is the only person who had spent four years in our old ancestral house before it was broken down completely and renovated again. Despite of the ghostly activity registered by most of our family members in that house, being an atheist, he doesn't participate in any prayers or worship neither he had any believe in ghosts and paranormal world and he always come-up with rational answers when any spooky or wired activity occurred.

As said above that we were went to participate in the marriage ceremony of my aunt's daughter, due to some urgent work, my brother informed us that he will be joining two days before the marriage ceremony. On the verge of his journey, in the coach/compartment in which he had reservation, something wired happens which made him quite nervous. It was a night journey. When he was trying to sleep, he felt that a female voice whispered in his ear... Calling his name and said why are you sleeping?

First he did not noticed and fell asleep facing other side. But suddenly someone half-pulled his blanket forcefully and this made him angry. He stood up immediately and looked around but he found his fellow passenger in deep sleep. After checking to his satisfaction, he sat back in his place. But as soon he stretched his leg, he felt that someone twisting his left fingers. He pulled back his left leg, caressed his fingers and again stretched his leg. As soon as he stretched his leg, someone twisted his toe. He hurriedly stood up once again and rechecked passenger. But everyone was in deep sleep. He thought that someone is playing prank with him so he pretended to sleep and spent an hour in fishing the guilty person but none of his fellow passengers even moved. In the process, he went to sleep when he heard that whisper again. He woke up nervous and this time he was really scared. He did not able to sleep properly that whole night. Somehow he managed to complete the journey unharmed and reaches to his destination and from the station he was received by my uncle\'s son. That afternoon, after launch, he explained entire incident to my aunt and mother. After hearing him they both get worried. My aunt suggested my mother that she knew a good priest and an incantation or special worship shall be arrange for him as if anything bad or evil is disturbing him then it will leave him.

That night all male persons decided to sleep in the terrace as there were too many people inside the house there was not much space left them to sleep in comfort. We all went to terrace and most of us selected there places on first come first get basis. I was sleeping at a distance of three people from my elder brother. When we all took our places, my aunt's son initiated talk. We spoke on different topics and after 2 hours our uncle said that we should sleep now as we all have to wake up early in the morning. After the close of the discussion, shortly we were all asleep.

It would have been middle of the night when my brother came to me and said 'What the problem? You Connor woke me and now you are sleeping? I said why would I? I was sleeping before and you have waked me up. He was jolted. He then said nervously " if that was not you then who was he?" He said if it is any kind of a sick joke then please stop it is...it's not funny. I was shocked too. He then said that he had enough and is going down stairs to take his remaining nap.

Next day we went to the banquet hall which my aunt's family had booked for the marriage. After performing the supervision and seeing the arrangements that afternoon we took joint lunch and headed towards the rooms to take some rest. But as soon I, my brother along with my aunt's family entered in the corridor, a set of decorative electric light felt from the wall itself. My aunt took it as a bad omen so she decided to arrange a ritual that evening in order to counter that unexpected event. But as soon as the night surrounded, something really creepy happened. The room in which we were sleeping, there were a power failure occurred. My uncle called an electrician (electric mechanic) to see and rectify the fault.

But it would have been 10-12 minutes, my uncle's son seen him exiting from that room. His was frightened and his face had turned in pale yellow. When he quires him that whether the power fault had been rectified or not... He falteringly replied that someone (a black object) had forcefully pulled him from the base he was standing on and he would not go there further. We (my uncle, his son, I and my brother) reached to the room to investigate the matter. On reaching there, we see the door half-opened. But as soon we approaches near to that door it automatically closes by self. He all tried to open it but did not able to open. But as soon as we began to leave, it opens by self as it was closed before. We all rushed inside but to our surprised there was no one inside! The room was completely desolated.

Beside of all the wired and spooky incidents, the wedding ceremony was well-endowed. We stayed at our aunt's resident for three more days after the marriage and returned home with family... I compiled the entire incident link by link so that I could able to know from where it had started. And I got success in it. On enquiring from my elder brother, he said that the apartment in which he was staying, one of the stake holder's wife had died by committing suicide few day ago. Since then he (my brother) was experiencing some wired thing in his house. May be she was the spirit of that women whose sole had associated with my brother and came with him to my aunt's resident and also disturbed him compartment of the train while he was coming to attend the marriage ceremony.

Other hauntings by sushantkar

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sushantkar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-29)
Hello sn-e-ha! Regulations may adjust according to the requirements. The decision of marriage might have taken after discussing with other relatives.
I think that the 'One Year rule' applies on that family in which the death has occurred and not to all.
I might be wrong, but this is what I know.

Regards
sn-e-ha (10 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-27)
hi sushantkar,
I am a frequent visitor of this site and I must say that your stories makes me feel as if I was present at that moment...
In one of your stories you had mentioned that your maternal aunt's daughter tanya (name changed) had commited suicide in 2004... I am very sorry for that... But the next year itself your other cousin's marriage was arranged?
Being very genuine... As far as I know any function is not celebrated until one year after death in one's family... May be what I heard was just a myth or something...
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Thanks glitch13 for giving your time to read my experience.

Regards
glitch13 (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
this is really scary... But it is good that nobody was hurt...:) Anyway, I love this story... Thanks for sharing...:)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hi, Sushant... I don't get time because of hectic work hours and I reach home normally tired 😢 And Thanks for your wishes... It's good to be enter in new phase of life... We are still in process to understand each other...

Take care of yourself... ❤
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Well AngelStar2000, thanks for giving your time to read the experience of ours.

Regards
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Hello Ankitresearcher! My aunty performed a hawan to put full stop on the weird happenings. After that nothing happened.

Regards
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Hello sds! Your comments are always valuable.Yes, english is not my native language that is why sometime when I tried to explain something, its meaning becomes different; I will definitely try to improve my presentation as per your suggestion.

Coming back to your questions:

1. We stayed there for three days but except one incident when my uncle saw a figure (looked like feminine) close to the stair case when he was in the roof but after this, nothing happened which should be mentioned in the story.

2.I just speculated about that women because she wanted to marry her daughter with my brother. But he refuses. After that she was very angry with him and she always seeks to harm him. Four month later, she committed suicide (the reason unknown) after her death my brother feels uneasy in that house. From this, I thought that it might be she.

Regards and Respect to you,
Sushant
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
hey shushantkar
Nice story!
After the incident
Did you perform any ritual or hawans or pooja to get rid of the spirit you described?
Did the spirit left your brother?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Hi sushantkar, all those are creepy experiences indeed. But what was the reaction of all other elders in the family. You did give some reasons. Still did you make any investigation in the neighbourhood as you stayed for 3 more days after the wedding.

But I feel that what your brother experienced while he was travelling in the train and later on the open terrace might be different from the incidents of light falling down and the door closing by itself, of course, the electrician's experience. Because why I say so is the woman, who committed suicide, has no relations to your family and it is extremely far fetched to visualise that her spirit might have done something untoward in the wedding function.

I would like to suggest or advise you regarding your write-up. For all of us, English is not our first language. So, it is better that we use small sentences and if it is lengthy, try to break-up such sentences into one or two. It will give more clarity to our narrative. I am not saying that yours is not clear but still it is a suggestion that will improve upon your presentation. No offence meant.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
AngelStar2000 (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
hi sushantkar... Nice story... I do believe in ghot but I hav'nt experienced
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hi Tweed! It wasn't that easy to interrogate my brother as he is elder enough the me and second he is a person who don't show their card early.
Thanks for reading.

Regards
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hello Sheetal! Thanks for giving your time to read the experience. How's about you, enjoying you new life? I saw you after quite a time here.

Be safe and happy.

Regards ❤
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Hi Sushant... Nice to see another spooky story of yours... I do believe that ghost can link you and can come with you wherever you go... Good narration...

Regards,
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-23)
Sushantkar, that's some great research you did!
I was wondering how it all linked up, your brother's leg and the electrician. Then you found some reasons behind it, all makes a lot of sense.

The poor electrician!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: