You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: What Do They Want With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

What Do They Want With Me?

 

My name is Courtenay and I will be 18 years old next month. I have been no stranger to ghosts. I have seen them and heard them from being very young.

My first experience was at my Granddad's house. My Grandma had died not long before this event. We were on the upstairs landing running around and all of a sudden, I bolted to one of the windows and started shouting 'Grandma Grandma' out on to the drive.

When I was in Year 3, we went on a school trip to this old Tudor House. We had just been in one room upstairs which we were going out of and I remember being rooted to the spot. I had my back to the window and I was facing the bed in the room. I saw the other people in my class walking down the stairs. I felt a breeze behind me (The windows weren't open and there was no draft whatsoever in the house) and as I could move again, I spun round to find this white mist in the air as if a ghost had just shot past me.

At the same location years later, I was looking at the souvenirs and I felt somebody tap me on the back. It felt like a man. I turned around but there was nobody there.

I was at our caravan in Wales quite a few years ago and we had just been to the beach which is just off the camp site. We were walking back over this grassy hill and I felt this impulse to look to my left so I did and this is the strangest experience I have ever had. I saw this black shadow figure that was a woman who looked like a witch. She had her arms straight out in front of her and she was running but her feet were off the ground and she ran in to these public toilets and disappeared, then a flash followed.

I was at my Granddad's house and he was trying to get my cousin's moped started. I was stood in the doorway watching and all of a sudden I saw my granddad start the moped, take off with it and then fall off and roll. I then came out of this vision and what I just saw played out right in front of me.

I was in another old house a few years back and I noticed the ropes swinging. I was in the cafe and I became rooted to the spot facing one door and two at either side of me. I then heard children laughing but there was no children around.

I have also thought of something to say to my parents and then immediately after I think, they say exactly what I thought. This has happened a lot.

I've also heard people calling my name and family members who are alive talking or calling my name but they are not with me at those times.

I was also home alone the other day and I was making a cup of tea and I heard somebody whistle and I spun around very fast but of course I was alone and I hadn't turned the TV on yet so it couldn't have been that.

I also had a dream come true once. We were going to this shopping centre on the bus the next day but we didn't know the stand the bus we needed to catch was. I dreamt that night of the stand being H and that I had my cousin's pram and we started to run to the stand. The next day, the stand was H and I was wearing the same clothes as in my dream and everything happened the same.

So, what I am trying to say is, why do ghosts seem to want to communicate with me? Why do I see a lot of them?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Courtenay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SAYURI (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-17)
Do not worry, I can understand how you feel. I have the same problems with you:dreams which come true, ghosts in the middle of the night,whispers.You do not need to see a doctor for these problems. I am a teenager too but due to the fact that i'm like a magnet to supernatural, and that is why I try to understand it, I thing that I can help you. If you ever need an adviceor have a question do not hesitate to ask me.
BroghanM (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
Hi Courtenay, My name is Broghan. I'm from Australia and I am also part psychic and I would love to help you with your gift!

I think you are a very special and incredible young lady. If you have any troubles please try and contact me: broghan592 [at] gmail.com and I can translate these strange happenings for you.

Broghan:)
Courtenay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
I was researching this before and it appears I might be. I am going to do more research but I found somebody with my personality type who had the same feelings as I do. I am a very spiritual person. My personality type is INFP.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Yes. She liked your energy. The other might not have felt comfortable asking for a hug. Not to pry, but do you think you are a healer? I have studied many types, so do not espouse any one in particular. I just found that along with my compassion, I could generate energy with my hands. I now use it a lot. It sounds like you might have some similar skills/abilities. It is good to know about our abilities, especially since they attract energies, both alive and other. I am happy to share book title and authors who have spoken to me. Just googling it will give you an idea of all that is out there.
Courtenay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
I understand what you're saying. I also saw a psychic last year and at the end of the session, she asked if she could hug me. I've only been to two in total but the first one didn't hug me. Is this something to do with the aura/energy I give off?
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
You are likely sending out very compassionate energy. I find the same thing. People either feel very comfortable around me, or not. Those that are not will find others more synchronous if they need help or friendship. I used to think it was something wrong with me when people reacted that way. But now I realize my energy can be almost blinding to some people. I found many years ago that I am an energy healer. Now I work to control what kind of energy I put out. When people respond negatively, I try to make my energy a fuzzy, pink blanket. But be careful, as this also attracts more ghosts who need that fuzzy, pink blanket. I sense that you know what I am saying.
Courtenay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Another strange thing is that people who are alive seem to be drawn to me. It doesn't go in the middle, people either hate me or love me. I am not joking. It's quite strange but people just seem to be drawn t me, online, in real life etc.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
It does sound like you have help, as I do. I now try to stay open to it. Do you think you have a place for it in your life? I work with people daily, and I often ask, "how can I help this person?" Even sitting on the bus, if next to someone who looks really grumpy, I will ask my guides to help me surround them with love. It is amazing how many grumpy people just start talking to me and telling me about themselves and struggles they are having. But I have chosen this. The best part is that even being open, you are not obliged to use it. You get to decide. This site is a great help and support for questions and ongoing issues.
Courtenay (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Hecare0: I don't think so. I know my Granddad and Step Grandma have seen things in their house but as far as I am aware, nobody has experienced anything to the extent I have. I do have an aunt who is spiritual and I always talk about what I've seen with her. I have always been interested in the paranormal from the programmes I watch to the books I read but I wouldn't say I was ever consciously open to ghosts, it just happened to be that they approached me quite frequently.

I have also felt protected in some way ever since I was younger. I always feel like there is a powerful aura surrounding me. I was run over a couple of years ago and I went in to the air but I landed sitting up with my legs straight out. I even hit my head on the windscreen but I only came away with a few bruises.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-24)
Courtenay, You are very open to ghosts. Are others in your family this open? Do you have people to talk to about this? You can either open more by meditating, practicing yoga and such or minimize it. Your choice. Many of us here see these abilities as gifts. Remember to protect yourself. My experience researching these phenomena, in answer to your question, "what do they want with me?", sometimes they do have angst that they want help resolving. You being open does not oblige you to help, though. It just depends on what level of involvement you want. Always ask for protection, no matter how you choose to approach it. I wish you the best. Take good care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: