You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 14 And Something Wasnt Right

Real Ghost Stories

14 And Something Wasnt Right

 

One night me and my sister was asleep. Our dog was at the end of the bed. She had woken me up and told me that the bed moved. I was half asleep and told her that it was just the dog. Or that it was her having a dream that seemed real. She claimed that it really did moved and that she was scared. So I got up and looked around. But nothing was there. So I stayed awake with her to prove that it was just the dog moving. About five minutes of waiting the bed just moves on its own. We both ran out. Never again did we sleep in that room.

In the same house, every morning when I wake up I'll go in the kitchen and notice every cabinet, drawers, every door was open in the kitchen. No one was home except for me.

Another time (living with the same people but different house) they had left to visit family hours away. I stayed home. I heard aloud bang, so I thought they were home. But they weren't. When I looked, the bathroom door was closed when it was originally open.

I'm starting to think they have a ghost following them because multiple things happened in that house. Between hearing little kids laughing or taking pictures of a glare and it erased itself off the camera. Never told the story until now. Still makes me wonder.

When me and my sisters was younger we use to play with the Ouija board. One day we did it and our apartment door was opening and closing. But the chain was on so it didn't open up all the way. My sister went to go look outside but no wind or anything was there. So we did it again. And the door kept doing it. Eventually we threw the board under the couch and never touched it again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jbaby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

marrie22 (6 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-14)
Like everyone suggest "Never use a Ouija board! Its really calls on the dead. The evil spirits. Once you use one the spirits will follow you everywhere. No escape! Its bad luck
Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
Yeah- don't ever play with Ouija boards- you never know what you might attract. It can follow you for years and lay dormant, too! So be careful!
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-16)
Jbaby,

I think that there is a spirit around who lived in that house before you & latched itself to you... Be careful... God Bless 😊

So want to try O.B some day, but scared that what if it hurts my family. 😠 I don't mind if anything comes on me but not my family.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-16)
I agree with SDS and wonder the same thing about the O.B. You never know what will come out of it even if you aren't using it if you do not close the session properly. All you have to do is say this is the end of the session and I am closing the board.
I usuually yell at people on here when they say they play with the O.B. But it's late and I'm too tired...
Regards
Red.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-14)
Hi jbaby, when did these things start happening? There may be rational reasons for some vibrations that might have felt like bed being moved. But having the cabinet, drawer etc., in the kitchen being opened every morning is strange. Perhaps something wanted to draw your attention. But I don't see anything negative in your experience.

I want to ask you further if these encounters or experiences started happening after you and your sister used the Ouija Board or before? I would like to advise you, please don't use Ouija Board.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: