You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Creepy Images On The Wall

Real Ghost Stories

The Creepy Images On The Wall

 

This is my first story on this website. Please don't mind my English as I am too weak at it.

So it begins like this. I was overwhelmed with grief as my mother and I had quarreled with each other on some serious matter. Exasperated and sad, I lay on my bed, crying my heart out. I gradually indulged into a profound slumber.

It was 5 O'clock in the morning when I was awakened from my siesta as I suddenly experienced a stomachache. The dark hue of the night was weakened by the dim light of my night lamp. To my horror, I saw a body of a black cat sitting just beside my bed.

Clutching my stomach as it ached severely, I rushed out of my room as fast as my legs could carry me and shrieked aloud. On hearing my shout, my mother quickly came to me and comforted me. I then switched on the lights and lay down on my bed shutting my eyes forcibly but to no success. I finally opened my eyes and was terrified by the scary images that appeared on the front wall.

Initially, I saw a skeleton which seemed to have been engraved himself on the wall, it finally began to move his limbs. Then, there was a creepy spiked figure of a ghost-face followed by the figure of a little girl requesting for some kind of help. This was followed by the trail of some creepy creatures staring at me angrily.

I was terribly horrified but fortunately, I did not experience any sort of sleep paralysis. I started enchanting the sacred 'HANUMAN CHALISA' and the figures soon began to diminish and finally disappeared. I rushed inside my dressing room and grabbed my sacred amulet. Everything went back to normal.

Next morning, I told my mother what had happened and she was too taken aback on hearing this incidence. I am pretty sure that the I was not dreaming as I was in complete consciousness.

The next morning, my grandfather, who slept in the room situated next door told me that he experienced an unaccustomed heat inside his room that very night. I have read in the stories of this website only that in the presence of a supernatural entity, the temperature of the room becomes blazing hot or icy cold. My house is an ancestral house and I am living there since 15 years but had never experienced such a thing before.

I request you to please comment freely and advise me how to get out of this situation.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BeautifulDeepanshi1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

miana16 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
A few months back I also started having the same feelings so I also started the hanuman chalisa. But still now I have a eeri feeling at night
BeautifulDeepanshi1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-09)
Dear Ankit, Thank you for your comment but thankfully nothing so such sort has happened again and so I haven't had any kind of pooja or havan as everything is going on its usual note
Ankitresearcher (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-06)
deepanisha,
Did you do some kind of havans or pujas to keep the entity away and to get the entity out of the house?

If yes, can you describe it?

And did you had a look at the history of the house? Whether something has happened that has made the house haunted?

Nice and creepy story!
BeautifulDeepanshi1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-05)
Thank you tweed and trischa_D for your concern...Thankfully, nothing of such sort has happened again... And I am relieved now... Thanks a lot for yur help and advice
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Hi there BeautifulDeepanshi,

Firstly, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your account, it was so well written and constructed. You have a natural talent for writing, and your English is advanced.

One thing came to mind while reading is a process called 'pattern recognition'. This is when the human mind, which is hard wired to make sense of the unknown, will piece visual information together in a way which it can recognise as an existing object or living being.
Pattern recognition may be responsible for what you saw on the walls. The subconscious also influences the images we see in this state.
I enjoy staring into our carpet and curtains to experience pattern recognition. But after seeing an unknown cat I would be scared to experience any visual trick of the mind too. So I wonder if you experienced a bit of both. Pattern recognition, combined with a paranormal encounter. Perhaps a ghost who lead or influenced the images you saw on the wall. I have wondered the same about a few of my experiences with pattern recognition.
The warmness in your Grandfather's room really intrigues me! Because when feeling the ghost of a cat I have experienced a warm sensation. But not the room changing in temperature, just the area where I think the cat may be. But in any other ghost encounter I feel a cold sensation. I don't know if cats and warmth are connected. But it's a detail I thought best to share in case it's significant.

Did your Grandfather have a bad feeling that night? Apart from the heat in his room was it a normal night for him?
Also, in your culture, does a black cat have any significance? Perhaps your family might know.

Personally, if this happened to me, I would not worry. I strongly believe that not all paranormal activity is bad. Most of it is just 'activity' neither good nor bad. If we are not used to experiencing it we understandably and naturally get very afraid. But sometimes our fears are misplaced.
Trischa_D (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
A skeleton engraved into the wall, the figure of a little girl and a spiked ghost face? It could be that a little girl is trapped in that location for whatever reason. The skeleton may represent her body or bones still being there and that she's in a stste of unrest. Maybe the spiked ghost face is a bad spirit that's keeping her trapped there for some reason. I think it's a girl reaching out for help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: