You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Terrifying Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Terrifying Experience

 

My name is Sudesh and I am a professor at one of the reputed engineering college in Mumbai. This story dates back to 2008 when I was 19 years old.

I used to go at my cousin's place near Khadi of Bhayandar in holidays, since they had a computer with a net connection which I did not. Since it was all new then, I was crazy for chatting in chat rooms at yahoo!

Now, they have their bungalow, 2 storied, and a computer room on terrace. The room walls are made of glass and you have to slide the glass door in order to get in. It was winter night and since I used to sleep late then and also the craze for hooking up with someone online, I was up late chatting at the terrace one night.

It was around 3 am when I came outside of the room to get a smoke and stretch my back. I was gazing in the sky and enjoying my cig when I spotted some movement from the corner of my eye. I looked at it and it was on terrace of bungalow on the opposite side of the street. I could see a woman moving from one place to another very swiftly. I still remember that scene. She was wearing a red saree, hairs all messed up.

Now, when a normal person is running, you can make out that he/she is running looking at body posture. But she was not running. She was just, moving. Like there were wheels beneath her. I guess she spotted me when she stopped and looked me. And holy f**k! She started to scream. Screams which I won't forget ever. It was scream the one second and roars in another. I wanted to run but I guess that was the moment of my life when I couldn't. I was just brainwashed by the scenario. Just then she stopped screaming and started crying, spreading her hands and screaming, "meri madad karo!" and then she was roaring "meri madad karo!" and then she was laughing "meri madad karo!" That was it for me. I threw the smoke and ran downstairs to my cousin's room and heard the yelling next day for leaving the pc on.

On that evening, I got severe fever which took 3 days to become normal. I came to know from society watchman later that month that a girl was brutally raped and murdered by local thugs on her wedding night. I haven't gone back to there and my cousin sold that place in 2010. But I seriously hope that she has got her peace.

Also, if anyone is living near Soldier High School, Bhayandar, you will know that there a three way road just at the opposite end of that school. That particular spot is considered cursed. Many accidents have taken place and also barking of dogs at late night at something unknown is witnessed. A friend of my cousin even saw a woman moving three feet above the ground.

Also the khadi is very eerie at night and I have heard many stories of whispering, smiles, roars over there. Truly a creepy place!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, worst-nightmare, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-06)
HI Sudesh, YOur name reminds me of Sudesh BHosle a Bollywood singer. It was a good story, I have hears about the creeks of Bhayander known to be haunted also feel sad for the Lady hope that the wicked people killed the lady will burn in hell. Let Almighty God give her Salvation. God Bless All.
Freespirit999 (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-02)
I have a theory regarding such experiences. The souls gets trapped in time-loop. And they keep on experiencing such things over and again. Some people like you, get in touch with the time-loop (somehow) and experience the same what the soul had in his/her mortal life. The experiences may be "tactile" i.e. Touch, "auditory" i.e. Hearing or "visual" or seeing.
prashantkumar (17 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-03)
I've been a frequent visitor to the khaadi. Thanks for the story. I visited soldiers high school two days ago. Yeah the place might be horrible at dark
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-06)
You're welcome. Try not to dwell on it going forward. You paid whatever you needed to pay by being as sick as you got afterwards. It sounds to me as if you are one of those people who, for whatever reason, just kind of falls into these experiences.

I think this means you need to be careful going forward and take measures to protect yourself. One measure I would recommend is taking a salt bath once a week or so for a month or two, and then once a month after that.

It is very simple. Just draw a bath, soak, and have a bowl of table salt nearby. Then, stand up, rub the salt all over, and rinse. Not only is this a strong protective measure, but it will make your skin soft like butter and glow with health. Best wishes to you!
worst-nightmare (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-06)
[at]ZulaGirl, well, I did experience the time slippage part which you mentioned, but I thought that it was my inner feeling and not a reality, since it goes against the laws of physics, I didn't mention it here. If that screaming in front of me gave her some peace then I am relieved now because I really feel bad for her. I do have 3 of my own experience with the paranormal and dozens which I have heard from my close relatives and friends. Thanks for reading my incident and your valuable input.
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
Please excuse my spelling mistake (prior rior). I did not catch it soon enough, but just meant to say 'prior' 😊.
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
Sometimes when something terrible and evil is happening, time can stand still for a moment. This is more often perceived to happen (and has for most of us), in moments of extreme contentment; for instance, when gazing into the eyes of a lover. Although losing track of time is not the same as a momentary standstill where fate will hang in the balance (sometimes prior rior to a horrible outcome). It is almost as if time (or the will behind it) wishes to give a mortal one more chance to not proceed down an evil path and rend the fabric of many lives.

It sounds like you may have inadvertently stepped into such a bubble. The area you mentioned may act as a magnet (or vortex) for sadness and evil where time may fluctuate more easily and frequently. Perhaps you saw her spirit (not quite aware of its sudden departure from its corporeal body) flee and be drawn to the vortex, not quite of its own will, but in a moment of extreme trauma and confusion.

It sounds to me as if you just happened to step out on the porch at the wrong moment. Or perhaps the right one. Perhaps this newly incorporeal spirit was unknowingly appeased and able to pass on knowing that someone had heard her anger, anguish, distress, and suffering. In this way, you may have inadvertently provided a service to someone you never knew. And maybe even provided a moment of catharsis that prevented a new, terrible, and sad haunting.

These are my thoughts. I hope they are helpful to you. All in all, I believe we are all in service to the greater good, whether we know it or not 😳. Tell me, have you had any experiences since?
worst-nightmare (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
[at]ZulaGirl, According to answer.yahoo.com, Most north indian brides wear red because it signifies fertility and prosperity. It's just a traditional color. Many women are now wearing other colors or color combinations for their weddings.
South indians wear different colors, like kerala (white and gold).
ZulaGirl (50 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-04)
Is there any significance in wearing a red saree during a wedding ceremony?
worst-nightmare (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-03)
[at]Lynne2015, it means "help me"

[at]Shady4u, before this experience, even it was a place to chill out for me as well. But then to this day, I haven't went back there.

[at]mayukiasano, I guess so too. I was too lucky that night. But I guess she didn't want to harm, otherwise she would have done. Because distance between both bungalows was hardly 30 meters. And I didn't have any sort of holy thing with me.

[at]Gayatrishiva, I hope so too.

[at]sheetal, good to know that someone know about the place. Thanks for your comment. As many times I remember this incident, I feel sorry for her as well.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-03)
Hey Sudesh... Your story gives me goosebumps... Really a horrible story... I know khadi has many such incidents... So I can understand your story... I am feeling sorry for the poor girl may her soul rest in peace!
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-03)
Meri madad karo means help me and it's really terrifying story and I hope she got peace.
mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
That is scary! Thank goodness you were able to outlived that moment. I would be terrified myself too just imagining what you have experienced.

Godspeed and regards,

Mayuki
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
[at] Lynne2015, "meri madad karo" means "help me" in Hindi.

Wow. The Khadi is one of my most favourite hang out spots and the Soldiers school is where I meet up my mates. Never knew that place was cursed. Might as well not go there anymore. Lol.
Lynne2015 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
Well that was terrifying! If I was also there I wouldn't have the courage to run as well. But what does "meri madad karo" means?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: