You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Big White House

Real Ghost Stories

Big White House

 

When I was about 4 years old, my dad got married to this woman named Judy. We moved in to her house in Williamsburg. It's on 133.

Well, my dad has told me numerous times (and still tells me to this day) about a man who owned that house way before any of us did. He was said to be a fishermen and wore a yellow slicker. And according to my dad, Judy's stepdad was laying on the couch and saw that man come inside the house, look at him and walk upstairs, never to be seen again.

When I was 4, I would stand on a chair to see the TV (because it was high up and I was a tiny little child. One day, while watching TV I saw a shadow walk behind the TV and to me it looked like he was wearing a detective's outfit. (I was 4, cut me some slack.) Well anyway, I started crying and ran into the next room (the kitchen) and told my dad what I had saw. He obviously didn't believe me.

A while later, maybe months I can't remember, he was in the kitchen with my brother and heard footsteps coming from upstairs, and when they looked, there was nobody. Well, my oldest brother's son (technically my nephew even though he's like 6 years older than me) went up into the back room at the end of the hallway upstairs and he climbed in the closet and said he saw swords stuck in the wall.

To this day, whenever I pass the house I can't help but stare wondering what presence is in there. Somedays I see a noose hanging from a tree out front, and if I pass again the next day, the rope is gone. And I have dreams about that house sometimes, in which something evil lurks.

Recently, people have moved in there and I just can't help but wonder what they experience.

Other hauntings by Des_b_97

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Des_b_97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mayukiasano (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
Hello, Des. They might not believed you at first but when things started happening to them too, they would surely be.

Regards,

Mayuki
Des_b_97 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
brettscharff... I will some day. I just need to build up the courage.
brettscharff (11 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-02)
you should go ask them. Tell them you used to live there and that you would like to see what they've experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: