You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bruising And Terrifying Night Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Bruising And Terrifying Night Noises

 

I have always believed in ghosts. Always thought that they exist and even believe that I have been visited by a family member who sent me a bad message. I've been dubious of the more evil spirits and never really believed these farfetched stories I sometimes read.

I've been having a bad few months and had to move in with my gran. Now, she is a very spiritual person and has angels (ornamental) situated around the house. Around a month ago I was fast asleep and around 2-3am I was awoken by coughing and spluttering from the bathroom and this terrifying noise. A deep groan which I can only describe as zombie like.

Peculiar, the next morning, after forcing myself to sleep, gran never mentioned anything so I eventually forgot about it. Until last night, around 2-3am, I was woken by gran coughing and spluttering again, only this was followed by a deep, evil sounding laughter, then some inaudible words, the voice was my gran but not if you know what I mean, a deep almost man like, scratchy sounding, very loud and clear even though I didn't understand the words. Now my gran is in her 70s and is quite quiet and quite timid by nature. She again never mentioned anything this morning.

I have discovered bruising on my legs and I have a very sore calf which is sore to walk on. No explanation for these but if they're connected I thought I'd best mention it. This has scared me so much I need to get to the bottom of it, I've been scared all day so came here to see if there are any answers. Also this is my fifth attempt at submitting this, strangely enough my browser keeps closing and resetting this page so I started copying and pasting each paragraph. Probably a coincidence but still, spooky. Thanks guys.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, allybally11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Please do cleanse as you intend to. 😊 It's a great idea no matter what.
That said I would still talk to her more about it. As I would hate for you to overlook a physical reason ie her physical and mental health. Which are equally important.
allybally11 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Hey guys, thanks for the advice, I'd rather do a cleanse while she is out as she is very spiritual and would not take well to what I tell her. She doesn't sleep well, gets up 2-3 times a night, I also asked if she was prone to speaking in her sleep (as it may of been an extraordinary case of that) but she does not, I'm unsure of whether there is something more sinister at play here, and I had occurrences at my last home, few, but they happened, I'm worried in case it is trying to get to me, or worse, my gran has possibly been plagued by this with no idea. I will keep all informed, if anymore happens then I will continue a cleanse.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Hi Ally,

I agree with Wini and Elnora, asking how she's sleeping is a great way to broach the topic. Def tell her all you've been hearing. It could be her and she's unaware of it. Either way, I wouldn't delay telling her.
Good luck and please keep us posted.
Take care.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
I will agree with Wini. Do a cleansing of sort and ask your grandmother if she is not sleeping well or sleep walking.
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Hello:

Your poor Gran may not even be aware of what is happening. Maybe ask her if she has been having nightmares? That seems like a benign way to get more information without tipping her off that something more sinister might be occurring.
You might want to consider a house cleansing/shielding. A member here named Rookdygin has a generic one (that many attest to) listed with complete instructions on his profile page under "about me":

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

This does not sound like a good situation and it may be difficult to get rid of. The process should be done periodically, and initially may be have to be done as often as necessary to cleanse & shield yourselves and your home. On Rook's profile he shares that he has experience with many similar things and he probably wouldn't mind you contacting him if needed.
This seems to me to be the first place to start. If it is not effective then reach out & write updates here or in new stories as I'm sure someone here can offer some advice that will be helpful.
Blessings,
Lynev

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: