You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My Medium Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Medium Experiences

 

My story starts from when I was little. Throughout my life I've been able to see the nonliving. I've never taken this much into consideration because it's always been there. The earliest incident is my older brother's 3rd birthday. One day, my mom was going through some pictures of family members. On one pictures she showed me her mother, a lady I never had the pleasure of meeting. When she showed me the picture, I told her that I remembered her from one of the birthday party of my brother. I described in detail the cake because I remembered that I really liked it. My mom thought I was crazy because she claims that at the time I was only a month old. But I know what I remember. So I was not believed about remembering the birthday party, much less about seeing my grandmother there. Sometimes I think that maybe I am crazy and make this up my self.

Another time, at the age of 13, me and my mother were going to a meeting she had downtown in Houston Tx. When we were nearing the place, we stopped at the light to cross and then I saw this little boy of the age of 2 or 3. He was crying. I got close to see what was the matter and asked where was his mom. He looked at me, ran away into the street. I saw a car come towards it and jumped back and screamed. My mother scolded me because I had made such a spectacle of my self. I was crying saying that the little kid got run over, but there was nothing there. We walked down to the next street where there was a big commotion going on. Apparently there had been a family that got run over by a truck, that when turning the corner it was dragging a trailer full of wood and somehow it let go and rammed the family. This had just happened because the ambulance had just pulled up. There was a little boy on the road dead and the mother had suffered damage to her legs... All I remember is her crying out to her husband asking where was her baby. I did not realize until later that day, when I watched the news, that the little dead boy was the one I had seen on the street. I recognized his picture on the news. That is when I really started believing that I could see things that were not normal.

It had happened to me in other occasions but nothing hit me so hard as this. For nights I could not sleep, not because of what I had seen, but more because I felt a huge sense of guilt. I felt like that there was something else I could have done and did not do.

A month after that in my trailers where we lived, I had another encounter. This time it was one of my neighbors. Mister Pete, we called him. I was outside playing and he came walking to his home and exchanged hellos. I really liked him because he was really nice. But that was the last time we ever saw him. I did not think anything crazy about seeing him because I remember that at that same time, every day in the evening he always went out to get his mail. That was on friday. I remember that much because since the next day I did not have to go to school, I stayed out later that normal playing.

A week later his children came and started clearing out the house. I asked why was he moving? They told me that they were selling the trailer because he had died las friday morning in the hospital from a stroke.

For a while after that I closed my self to that realm. I started really trying to contact but nothing ever happened. So I gave up. I thought my encounters had come to an end until one night when I was 20. I had just moved out of my house and into a new apartment with my best friend. I loved that place. I had a habit of always going to wash clothes late in the night. I liked going when ever there was no one there.

One day I went late as always and found a girl doing her laundry. I did not talk to her but just asked if she was almost done. She looked at me but did not answer me. I thought that was kind of rude but I'm not going to start a mess either. So I waited for her to finish putting her clothes in the drier. She walked out and left. I went and put my clothes in the washer. As I was walking away, I noticed one of the doors on the driers was wide open. One that she had just used. So I was going to be nice and close it for her and start it when I realized that there was no clothes in there. I was a bit baffled. Then it hit me that none of the driers were actually on. I looked in every single one and realized that they were all empty. But I know I saw her load at least 4 of them. I mean I waited for like 20 minutes for her to finish. I thought I was going crazy. I just left my clothes washing and went to my apartment. I went to sleep.

In the morning when I was going to go and dry my clothes, to my surprise my clothes where dried and neatly folded. As for that part maybe some really nice person need to wash so they did it for me... But I still don't know who it was. So I asked the landlord about the girl. She told me that before she started working there, once on the apartment next to mine, there lived a girl on her own. They claimed that they were going to evict her because one month she never showed up to pay rent. They said that after two weeks of unanswered eviction notices, they force entered into the apartment. They said that all the security lock were locked from the inside and that all her things were still there. But there was no sign of her. They did say that the water faucet on the sink was on and that there was a broken glass on the door. Apparently they called the police but nothing out of the ordinary was ever found.

My last experience I can remember is one night in my same apartment. I was like 22 and it was my roommates birthday. She had had a lot of people over to celebrate. I had gone to sleep early because I had a headache. I woke up around 4 in the morning because I had to go to the restroom. So for me to get to the restroom, I needed to cross her room first. Her door was open. I went to use the restroom. On my way back to my room, I kind of glanced in her room and saw an older lady sitting on her bed with her. It did not startle me or anything, but I think that it was because I was 99% still asleep...

So the next morning we got to talking about her party and what a great time she had. Then I just asked "So who was that lady that spend the night with you, did she have too many shots that you did not let her drive home?" She looked kind of silly at me and asked what I was talking about. I did not think much about the lady being older because my friend was a server and in her restaurant, there is always people off all ages that still work there. So I described the lady and she fell in shock. She told that when she went to sleep, she dreamt of her grandmother. She showed me a picture and sure enough that was the lady sitting on here bed.

So I don't know what this all means. Might not mean a thing at all. I have been reading some stories here and I guess I'm just happy that none of my experiences have been evil to where they try to hurt me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VV_Minx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VV_Minx (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-12)
hello guys and thanks for your comments I really appreciate them. As to answer some of the questions... No I have never tried to mess with it or try to evolve it. My opinion on things is. If it is not broken then don't fix it. I guess mainly because I'm a bit scared what I may find if I go looking. I have never gone out there and looked for everything that I have seen. It just happens. I never know when I'm going to see something that is not really there. The only reason why those stories are notable in my life is because of the impact they had on me. I'm sure they are not the only ones but since I'm not looking how should I know.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-10)
Hi VV, thanks for sharing your experiences with us, you have a very interesting life! I'd love to read more of your experiences. I understand how you would feel so bad about the little boy but I hope you've come to terms with what happened, you couldn't have done anything to change things. As for your other experiences, all I can say is 'wow'! You really have a gift. Have you tried to sharpen it or gain some control over it?
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
I really liked your story VV! It reminds me of that movie "The Sixth Sense". I believe that is DEFINITELY what you have. The SIXTH SENSE! Luckily, you don't see really scary things like the little boy in the movie did! Well, except for the poor little boy from the accident. That was so sad.=( I can't wait to hear more of your experiences. You have a very special gift! Take care of it and thanks for your story! 😊-Shelby ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
Sounds as if you certainly have sensitivity to 'other' occurances than the 'real' world. Treaure it and don't take advantage of it. It is a gift.

Thank you for sharing!

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
I agree with Aussie. You have a special gift that can be of good use. At the same time it must be hard but it is your sixth sence. Everyone has one. But yours is well developed. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Some people can hear better others smell things easier but you have something special. Loved reading your story and hope you can give us some more input on what you have experienced. Hope to hear fromyou soon and take care
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
Well you certainly have a gift vv and I think you were given it for a purpose esspecially seeing as you have been using it from such a young age. Most children see sprits when they are young. But society squashes it out of them because it is not the norm.
Use it well.

Aussie_vamp 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: