You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: That

Real Ghost Stories

That

 

It's been a while that I haven't shared a story here, was just busy at work, and life in general.

This happened sometime around July - August of 2012, in Saudi Arabia.

I don't mean to offend or something, that from what I know about their culture, they don't believe in the paranormal and such things.

The first incident was at our accommodation or apartment. The building that houses us, employees, was typically old, like that of a remnants of a war. Just imagine it, but overall, it was cozy.

I usually stay late at night, watching movies, play PC games, or just anything, when one time I was alone in the living room watching a movie. It was past 2 AM when I saw "someone" just passed by in front of me. I swear, there was an object, in a form of a man/human that passed through my eyes. It was quick, yet the moment seemed slow, like there was an afterimage. It crossed our small living room (I was on the couch, in the center), but wherever it went, it was nowhere to be found, it disappeared!

So I got up and look around, but all rooms were closed, my roommates were deep asleep. I started to feel strange and chills, but that's when I heard some footsteps and voices in the kitchen, at the corner end from where I stood scared me.

It's impossible if someone went out from their rooms, and what would they do in the kitchen without any light?

I hurriedly picked my laptop and proceed to my room.

When everyone was awake, I told them, and one who was more ahead of me, said that he, too, saw this "someone", a lot of times already, especially early mornings.

---oOo---

The second incident was in our office. It was the weekend, but some people were working, so being an IT, I have to attend to some needs.

It was almost 6 PM and getting dark, when some users complains that some files can't be accessed from our server. Thinking the server might be down or something, so I went (alone) to the 6th floor where our servers are for me to check.

The 6th floor, next to the rooftop, is empty, except for the server room, and was typically being dumped with documents, and other things.

So I proceed, but just when I opened the server room door "someone" passed through me, coming from inside of the room. I even felt being pushed aside like "let me pass through!" Like what I saw at our accommodation, it was definitely an object/shape of a man, but it was pretty fast, that I wasn't able to catch if it has a face or something. I was shocked and scared, and hurriedly went to do my task, but it was not more than a minute, I heard a knock on the door, twice, even thrice, that it sounded like it's telling me "hurry up!"

Right there, I left and obviously didn't check what the problem with the server was. But when I reached downstairs, I was dumbfounded to know that everything's working well. I never told anyone.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by v0xp0puli101

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, v0xp0puli101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

v0xp0puli101 (10 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-23)
[at] Chapulin, thanks for reading. True, but like I said, I never expected those "things" to exist in that place...
chapulin1234 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-16)
Very interesting and spooky, I would definitely have NOT enter the server room... 😭 thanks for sharing:)
v0xp0puli101 (10 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-13)
[at] Caz, sure, it was scary, but kind of stuck me most, is that I didn't expect those "thing" happened or exist in that place.
Thanks for the read.
Caz (342 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-13)
Interesting story vOx! It's no wonder you were scared! Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: