You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Widow Woman

Real Ghost Stories

Black Widow Woman

 

This are my own experiences even though I didn't see the "them", I can feel their presence as I have stronger sixth sense since young. Let's start by letting you all know that my current house was already more than 20 years old. This house was the first building built back when Singapore Citizens moved from Kampong Village to HDB flats as what my mum told me. Also from the fengshui perspective view, our house was quite dark. No sunlight can shine into my house given that the position of this house was designed. And we even cleanse this house before but not much of use. Therefore, my house had quite many happenings all this years and this is just one of it.

This matter happened not long ago. That night, I wanted to visit the toilet before getting ready to sleep. As our kitchen lights had already turned off, of course I had to turned it on. As soon as I turned the lights on, I immediately saw a dark shadow disappearing above my head. I thought to myself, "Must be the darkness got shined on when I turned on the lights, that's why the dark shadow." But I still got a little scared after seeing that so I quickly went in and quickly rushed back to my room after that. I even turned on my bright room light to sleep that night. But that night I wasn't able to sleep well at all, I kept waking up within few hours time each. Although I don't see anything (touchwood), I do felt a bit not right and I kept trying my best to sleep through it that night.

The next day after I woke up, I told my mum about what I saw the previous night and my mum told me something scary in return. She told me that the previous night when she woke up around 2AM, she saw my room light was turned on for the night which is very rare because I only do that when I am scared. She said she felt that it was weird of me to have my room light turned on as she don't see that happened much and she decided not to disturb my sleep. After that, she got scared and went to sleep in my eldest brother's room and that's when something happened.

When she went in my brother's room, weird is my brother was using his bolster to cover his face to sleep but my mum didn't think much and just went to sleep too and there she dreamed. A woman with black long hair and long finger nails crawling to her from my eldest brother's side. She got suffocated by the woman and my mum kept trying to push the woman off her. When she finally woke up, it's already next day. She said that woman looks like the black widow as in a spider looking woman, not from the movie Marvel.

I got scared when she told me this matter that day and I've told her to just wake me up IF she saw me sleeping with bright light turn on again (I hope no more of this) because I definitely won't be sleeping or I won't be sleeping well at all for the night. And that's what happened that night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sereneamour, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-26)
Hello sereneamour, it is quite difficult to comment about your experience. I feel that your mother's dream is not quite related your experience. It might be just because she got scared and that would have made her dream the way she did. But as far as your experience of seeing the shadow is concerned, as I said, it is quite difficult to comment or brand it to anything paranormal as it is your only experience that you narrated.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sereneamour (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
[at] sheetal Hello there. Sorry for the confusion. My mother was scared because my dad passed away and leaving my mother to be sleeping alone in her room, sometimes she will think too much and got herself scared that's why.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
Hello it was scary indeed... I have one confusion possibly because I am not able to understand it kindly clarify ''...it was weird of me to have my room light turned on as she don't see that happened much and she decided not to disturb my sleep. After that, she got scared and went to sleep in my eldest brother's room and that's when something happened...''

Why your mother got afraid after seeing your rooms light on... Does she seen something? Thanks for sharing ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: