You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Vanishing Guy

Real Ghost Stories

The Vanishing Guy

 

This is my second story. It happened just 3 days ago in the city of Singapore, where I am currently residing.

Last Sunday, I woke up at 5.45 in the morning to meet my friends for early jog/exercise. I left house at 6 o'clock. In this country, the sun normally rises around 7 AM, so by the time I was outside it was still dark, but not very dark. I had to go to the train station because the place where we have decided to jog is a park but not near my place. Train station is about 5-minute walk away from my house.

While walking, I saw two guys standing by the road side. I assume they are waiting for taxi because there is also one luggage bag with them. (While writing now, it just made me think. Because that road, is a small road, the main road is on the other side and normally people don't wait taxi there because it very very seldom that taxi pass by this road.)

I said they were guys, because both of them are wearing pants/jeans and t-shirt. One guy was wearing a cap and was taller than the other. I was about 8 metres away when I saw them. I was looking at them for about 30 seconds, and then my mind was occupied with other things while walking or looking down or looking somewhere else, I can't remember. Then when I looked again on where they were standing and I was about 2 metres away or so, I was so surprised that there is only one guy there. And the taller guy with the cap was not there anymore.

I just continued walking still very puzzled on what just happened and also scared. There could be no way that he will be gone that fast without me noticing it or at least a movement. Because firstly, I was walking towards them and there was no vehicle or people on the road that span of time. It's just a straight road, no garbage bins, benches or playground nearby.

I am not sure if I saw a ghost. I am not scared now anymore, just puzzled.

Other hauntings by chetchet17

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chetchet17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-19)
Hello chetchet17, thanks for the response. Yes, it is good if you could investigate it further as it had happened very recently. In the same place, may be at the same time, when it is dark. Perhaps you might see it again. If you happen to get any more information, please do share it with us.

If you happen to see the apparition again, then my assumption that might be related to the shorter guy would not be true. But, still we would have more inputs.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
chetchet17 (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-18)
Hello SDS, thanks for your comment.

Regarding your questions, the luggage bag is in front of the shorter guy who is facing the road. The taller guy was behind the shorter guy also facing the road. No, I didn't see the face of the shorter guy. That's another thing I am still thinking and trying to figure out until now. That time, it was still dark outside but not night dark, so from afar when I first saw them until the moment I was in front of the shorter guy, I only saw shadow figure. That means I totally did't see the face or colour of shirt or skin. It's just like looking at a shadow. So I'll have to make my own investigation on this.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-18)
Hello chetchet17, thanks for sharing. You said that you saw two guys and there was a luggage bag with them when you saw first. Was the luggage bag with the shorter one or the taller guy? Secondly, did you see the face of the shorter person? Obviously, he might not have been aware of the entity or the apparition standing near to him? What was the face of the shorter guy looked like, if you could recall. Because you said you were surprised at the disappearance of the taller guy. That might have shown in your face when you were approaching the shorter guy and so I asked.

I assume that it could be that the entity might have been a friend or a relative or someone known to the shorter guy. A random paranormal sighting you might have had.

More than that, I can't comment anything further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: