You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Haunting from a Stranger or Family Member?

Real Ghost Stories

Haunting from a Stranger or Family Member?

 

I have so many stories to tell in here. Let's start with when it first happened. Me and my family have this clock, it's not a grandfather clock, but it has a pendulum and it hangs up on the wall and for years the pendulum didn't move, however the clock part of it worked. One day the batteries died, so we took them out, a couple of weeks later this random white feather just floated down from out of no where and since my mom's uncle died, she thought it was him, so she kissed the feather and about 2 seconds after she did that, the pendulum on the clock started moving. Now may I remind you that the clock at the time still had no batteries in it... coincidence? I think not, because this happened a couple of times too and the same thing happened - mom kissed the feather and 2 seconds later the pendulum starts moving and everyone gets freaked out.

Another story happened when I was home alone, I was at the computer, the t.v. was on and all of sudden it just turned off. I thought maybe it was my dog that did it because sometimes he sits on the converter and turns it off, but no, I looked beside me and the converter was right there. Another time, when I walked past the t.v. it turned off, at this point I am officially believing we have a ghost in our house, and I'm not even done with the stories yet.

This happened when I was home alone. You know how animals can see paranormal stuff? Well my dog, one time, when I let him in ran to the middle of the family room, started barking at what looked to me as air but I definitely know that he was barking at something. I believe it's a ghost, but if I tell other people, they get all scared, like I'm just telling them a scary story that isn't true. None of my family believe me and think I'm "overreacting", I pretty sure things have happened to them, but they just don't want to say it.

Here's another story. I have a web cam, me and my friends were going to take pictures on it and I noticed this picture of nothing. Now at first, I didn't think anything of it, but then I looked at it again and it shows the date of when it was taken and it says last 2:30 a.m. 2006. It was taken on a thursday and I'm pretty sure I was already in bed, so as I looked closely at the picture, I still can't figure it out. Of course I deleted it.

By this time, I'm certain now there's a ghost in my house, and there are a lot more stories, but my fingers hurt from typing, so I'm going to stop. Either I have a ghost in my house, or it's just a "dead" relative that was visiting. I'll never know...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

owen towe (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-04)
i hear your story chealse. did you tell your parents what have been going on? well if your parents are not ghost belivers I understand. well if something happens again email me at owentowe [at] yahoo.com. and I will give you tips on how to possibly get rid of these ghost. bye
christina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-08)
well I feel the same way cause I think that if I tell my mom happenes to me then she'll just think that i'm crazy. my mom is the bravest woman i've ever know she just walks in the dark in sum ghost herself without being scared of little nioses. when stuff happenes to me I just start praying for it to go away and I hate the fact that I always wake up at 2:00-3:00 am I hope it doesn't bother/attack you i'll pray for you I think its time I become more devoted to me religion.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-04)
And I think that no one will find out who the spirit really was, unless of course it actually appears to somebody or you or if it talks to you and you recognize the voice, other then that, I don't that you'll figure out if it is a stranger or a relative if it just turns off the tv, takes pictures, or starts the clock pendulum 2 seconds after your mother kisses that feather that floated to ya'll out of nowhere. what are the other stories? Maybe, when your fingers feel better, you can post up the rest of the story and share it with us. I and I'm sure everybody on this site will be thrilled to here the rest of your experience. Well, bye for now. Oh and one more thing, Chelsea, if no one believes you, just tell us and we will.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: