You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Once Hit

Real Ghost Stories

Once Hit

 

This happened just last night. It started at around 8:00 or 8:30 pm, my other half had just dozed off and started snoring while laying on the couch asleep. My 13 years old son and I had just began watching a show called The Hallow. All a sudden, we began hearing knocks that were like someone hitting wood, by spacing the knocks about two to three seconds apart. We both jumped and looked at each other and started laughing. About five minutes later, talking it over, we returned to watching our movie.

After about fifteen minutes, I felt the urge to go to restroom. I took care of my business and upon returning to the living room, suddenly, we heard a noise from behind me in the bathroom, where I had just came from. My son just looked at me so seriously and said "just think you were in there with that!". Of course, after checking that out and finding nothing, I felt loads of cold chills.

About an hour later, I was returning to scene of crime. I just got out of my chair, made a quick left to return to the bathroom, when my son let out a drawn out "oooooohoh", I quickly turned back around to see what was happening, when he asked "did you see that?". I asked what he saw and he describes a fluorescent orb, the size of a softball. Later, I see a smaller one, the size of about a quarter, with a tail streaming behind it. This all went on about four hours, than just stopped as suddenly as it started.

The reason I called this once hit is about three months ago, my son was sleeping on the couch, when he comes running to our room saying "mom! come here now!". He said he had covered his head because of noises and was suddenly hit really hard on the arm and had the sudden bruise to prove it.

Thanks for listening, any comments is appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Orbs are one thing, but the hitting is not ok. That would be really scary and annoying. It's probably a good idea if you try praying, smudging, etc... To cleanse the house and encourage the spirits to leave if they decide to hit people!

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Sora (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
it concerns me that he was harmed.
Ive had a lot of things happen to me and nothing like that has EVER happened.

If anything elts like that happens then you need to take care of it right away.

Your truly huanted
~Sora ❤
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-28)
Wow that is funny a tail lol how strange interesting. I seen one orb in my spare bedroom through the day it came round twice from the wall and blinded me how nice of it. Then 2 nights ago while looking in the dark I saw 2small ones they went purple then red then purple how strange was that. I have seen 2 ghosts in this house and the 3rd I only could hear. Anyway I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it with us. 😊
chicano457 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-10)
lisa you should get a pastor or priest and get those evil spirits out you home unless you think thay are your friends. im sure your son doesn`t think so.....
CenterCore (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-06)
Wow.... Can't say I've ever seen orbs, but Jerry makes his presence clear enough to me (read my stories). You must be brave to deal with these encounters, because ghosts like to be persistent...
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-04)
Hey Lisa, I hope that the spirits do not do anymore harm than hitting your son once on the arm. I can clearly see that you have a spirit, I personally prefer to call this supernatural, other- worldly beings spirits, because they are the spirit of a once alive human being and "ghost" does not fit much, for me at least. Well, orbs appear to many people and are said to be spirits preferly in the form of small balls, or orbs, because it is said that being as small as an orb takes up less energy and the spirits have much more energy to perform their shock shows. Well, I don't have anything more to say, so good day for now. One more thing, the spirit doesn't cause you any harm, right?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: