You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Stop Touching Me

Real Ghost Stories

Stop Touching Me

 

We recently went on a road trip on the east coast. We were in the car, me on my phone, playing one of my favorite games, my little sister, who is 9, was playing an intense game on her iPad, and my parents in the front talking. We had to drive for another hour before we got anywhere.

Suddenly my sister says, "Stop clawing me!" I thought she meant nagging or pestering, because as I was playing I was telling her to keep paying attention to her game so she could win. Then she said, "STOP TOUCHING ME!" I, still with my hands playing my game, had no clue what she was talking about. She finished playing and we started arguing about if I had clawed her or not. She is a crybaby and cries over everything. She had no visible marks on her arm. I tried to get my parents to believe me but they kept smiling at me as to say, "Stop playing around, just tell the truth."

Later that day, I asked my sister why she thought I clawed her. She said that she saw my arm come and claw her. I asked her how is that possible when you need both hands to play my game?

Recently my friend, who is an uncertified youth ghost hunter, told me that I probably have a ghost following me around, getting me in trouble, because of all of the other things that happen at home or away from home. Many other things have happened like pictures in the hotels were being thrown off the walls and at home once I was alone and a knife was drawn out of the cabinet when I was on the other side of the room, watching. I am so scared and I wonder what will happen next.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chickengirl2468921, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Loganberry (10 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-20)
Sounds like maybe your sister was just out to get you in trouble. I did that a time or two when I was little as well. As far as the knife goes, what exactly happened there? You say "a knife was drawn out of the cabinet when I was on the other side of the room", as in out of an actual cabinet with a door/drawer front, or a knife block?
TheSkeptic (21 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-10-17)
Sounds like nothing more than overactive imaginations. I wouldn't worry
micasa (17 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-10)
I'm leaning toward it being a poltergeist but I also agree with previous comments about the situation you had with the knife. I
Would like to hear more about that.
nadinucca (5 stories) (13 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-10-10)
Hi Chickengirl. I would like to know more details about the things you say follow you around and make bad things happen. Before jumping to conclusions (like Ladyglow, I'm not too keen on the whole "an uncertified youth ghost hunter told me..." ๐Ÿ˜•), I would suggest carefully analyzing the situations you're in. There can be dozens of explanations, not all paranormal. If it has to be something paranormal, I would take your age into consideration and maybe suggest that the entity moving things around is yourself--a poltergeist.
roylynx (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-05)
I have returned for some information possibly related to such experience.

There is one research about clawing feelings; it's usually done by random "travelers" or spirits passing by.

I remember someone explaining about electromagnetic fields and "ghostly activity". Well similar but it's a theory about Ghosts and Spirits being some energy force, the energy force may cause our body to react in certain ways, some will feel sick (like if their stomach being squeezed, the "want to vomit" feeling), some feels heat (which cause them to become irritated and depressed), some just feels that something is there (the "I think I felt someone..." thingy). For me that explained a lot, it's like allergies and everyone will have different reactions against certain things so, why not?

Well, your friend might be right if you kept feeling that it's the same energy force that you felt, occasionally people around will have different reactions and human beings tempt to find reasons for their behavior, well, children does it most of the time right?

Spirits are not always "bad" they have reasons to act aggressively, if it's not hurting or doing any trouble let it be, it's going to go when it feels bored. If it's really "bad" for you try any cleansing methods, if you don't know any some people here could help you.

Love from Sรฃo Paulo

E.Lynx
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-10-05)
Biblio,

Thank you, I needed that...I'm not too sure how many may have noticed just how appropriate your instructors were for their given classes ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Shelbyloree,

While I took a 'lighthearted' approach to offering advice I never said I disbelieve the O/P's experience... I did not mean for it to sound that way hence the 'emphasis' on certain classes.

Chickengirl,

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We here at YGS are more than happy to provide answers, from multiple points of view so that you can read over, research and make up your own mind as to what, if anything, you may be experiencing. There are times we are more 'lighthearted' than others... Please do not think we are 'picking' on you, it is not meant that way... But 'All work and no Play leads to 'Shinning' moments.'๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Respectfully,

Rook
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-05)
Aww, don't kid! Her friend may be silly, but she seems to have a real poltergeist problem.

If it is, I'm pretty sure it gets better or goes away when you get older.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-10-01)
How about advanced classes?
Pareidolia: Seeing Is Deceiving (401) -Dr. Rorshach
Paranoia: From Belief to Relief (402) -Prof. Randi
Environment: Effects of Darkness and Chills on Experiences (403) -Prof. Frost
Presences & Absences: Where Did Everybody Go? (404) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Poltergeists: Did *I* Do That? (410) - Dr. Ganzfeld
Ectoplasm: Supernatural Slime (412) -Dr. Venkman
Nonlinear Time Slips: Theory and Practice (414) -The Doctor
Terrors, Hags, and Nightmares (415) -Prof. Piranesi
Cryptids, Ghouls, or the Undead? (420) -Mr. R. Giles
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-01)
Chickengirl:
Is the mark on your ceiling evident at specific times & dates? I lived in an apartment with a roof which only leaked during storms with severe winds, but the damp patches would disappear after a while. Also, I've got a spot on the ceiling in my house which can be seen only at sunset; someone applied a quick "touch up" of white paint to the ceiling, but it is shiny when the sun is on the horizon, while the rest of the ceiling just looks brightly-lit. That's two potential explanations, depending on the kind of mark you mean; this is why journals containing dates, times, and descriptions are useful in determining the patterns in experiences.
Best,
Biblio.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-01)
This is the first time hearing uncertified ghost hunter... LOL lady-glow wouldn't it be cool if there was a school offering a degree in the after life?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-10-01)
Chickengirl, I too am a 'still sleeper' and will sometimes wake with bruises. Nothing paranormal (in my case at least) about it. Bruises can take sometime to appear, so it's possible hitting your shin on Tuesday, you might not notice the bruise until Thursday. If you have a lot of unexplained bruising you might want to get a check up from your Doctor as it can be a symptom of illness.
You mentioned waking up with 'cuts', what kind of cuts? Deep, wide, light, paper-cut like, more like a scratch? Cuts, paranormal or not are cause for concern because they're an invitation to infections. All your bedding should be examined to see if there's anything that could cause such marks. Pay strict attention to the thread used in hemming blankets and sheets. Many manufacturers seem fond of a type of nylon thread that reminds me of fishing line. It's quite stiff and the end of it can poke like a needle and embed fairly deep scratches in the skin. The same goes for any pillows or stuffed animals you might have.
I'm with Rook on keeping a journal, quite often writing things down will help bring a pattern into focus.
chickengirl2468921 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-30)
I have been injured before. I sometimes wake up with bruises and I NEVER move in my sleep. I go to bed and wake up the same way. I also find mysterious cuts and oddly shaped bruises. I have a mark in my ceiling that disappears, and it looks like someone took an axe and cut a hole in it. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-09-30)
Well I was wondering it the class

Sage (and other herb's), should be '420'? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-30)
Rook and RandyM, I nearly ralphed, that was seriously hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-29)
Rook,

May I add the following to your list of coursework?

Ghost Hunter sayings 101
"Did you hear that?"
"I thought I saw"
"I'm getting a chill"
"My batteries just drained"
" I feel like I'm being watched"

And my personal favorite

"It's like something didn't want us there"

Have a great day
Randy
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-09-29)
Ah, I can see it now...

Riff Raff's School of Ghost Hunting:

Courses offered:

Haunts 101

Poltergeist 101A...Ah, there's a topic that just may apply to our teenagers tale. Though I must agree the 'experience' with the knife would have been the primary topic of my submission...

Provocation and Advanced Provocation 102

Sensitive 103; what it means to be one

Sage (and other herb's) 201

Equipment Types 202; What they are, how to use them.

Mundane Explanations 203

Journal Keeping 301 (Basic and Advanced) HINT. HINT.

The List goes on and on...๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for sharing, please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Allicatt (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-28)
Chickengirl,

You could possibly have something following you but it's really hard to know without further details. Has anything else happened in your house or around you, or have you saw something that you couldn't really exsplain or make sense of? I'm not sure where your family stands concerning the paranormal but maybe you could talk to your parents about it. I would love to know more concerning this.

Allicatt
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+6
8 years ago (2016-09-27)
Hi Chickengirl,

If I experienced a knife being drawn from the cabinet THIS WOULD BE THE TOPIC I WOULD WRITE TO A PARANORMAL FORUM ABOUT. It feels odd this came up as seemingly an afterthought to what occurred on the drive.
Could you help us understand all of these events a little better?

This comment from Pureindian is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

roylynx (guest)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-26)
I will this is a very aggressive spirit, but have you yourself been injured in anyways by strange accidents?

No "ghost hunters" or psychics are certified my friend, they are "given" the job when they are born.

Well we here are a little different, we ask lots of questions and do lots of research before giving out the right answer, we share our thoughts though.

Blessing from Sรฃo Paulo

E.Lynx
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+5
8 years ago (2016-09-26)
"...my friend, who is an uncertified youth ghost hunter, told me that I probably have a ghost following me around..."
Uh?...is there a school offering a degree in ghost hunting? ๐Ÿ˜•

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: