You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Engraving Words

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Engraving Words

 

The following story happened, no lie. It is a bit disturbing but 100% real. I never told anyone about this.

2016. This is the weirdest year ever for me, because I have had multiple paranormal experiences. The first one was when my dad was on a walk and I was home alone, when I walked into the kitchen and felt a chill. There was a knife on the counter and I was positive it hadn't been there when my dad left. I put it in the kitchen drawer and didn't think much of it, but then I looked at he countertop. There was a word carved into the marble. I looked closely and the word was "STUCK". I was scared and ran into my room. I walked into the kitchen only a moment after this and the word was no longer there.

The second time was a bit more eerie. I was in my sisters room (Upstairs) and heard thumping from below. I ran downstairs to find nothing. I then got on my laptop and as I was playing a game I received a text document that said "HELP". I assumed this was my friend who needed help on a math test or something so I ignored it.

My third experience was freakier. I was sitting on a stool in my kitchen when I saw my dog jumping around and wagging her tail at nothing. Then suddenly my stool tipped over and a sheet of paper appeared in my room that day that said "LINKED"

There is a fourth encounter that is extremely disturbing. I was half asleep in my room when a shadow in my room whispered "Hell. Stuck. Help. Hell." I blinked and it was gone. The next day I messed with a board game and pretended it was an Ouija board and the pieces moved on their own. I threw the board game in the garbage and heard something in the cupboards go "Rat a tat tat" so I opened it and a piece of my board game fell out.

I believe it is a ghost. But I don't know what to do. Technically it hasn't acted hostile but I don't know what these words are about. Someone help please

Other hauntings by EggMcMuffin

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EggMcMuffin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2016-10-30)
Not all ghosts are hostile. I know it's stuck at your house. It's talking to you because you're the only one in your house who's able to see it or talk communicate to it at all. The fact that your dog isn't aggressive towards it is a good sign. It's not harmful to you. But do keep in mind that dogs can't tell the difference between something good or something bad. If you have a bad feeling about it, sage your house. It'll get rid of anything bad BUT if it's not bad, it'll stay. I don't know how old your house is, but it could've possibly passed away there or on that land before the house was built. When spirits are stuck, it means they can't go into a different dimension. Whether you believe in different dimensions or not it's up to you, I'm just telling you what I know and have seen. It means they probably have a secret or something to tell someone. It can be anything from, "I left the key under a rock in the yard" or "I was pregnant before dying." Or it can be as simple as something negative in the house keeping the spirit there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: