You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: They Heard My Words

Real Ghost Stories

They Heard My Words

 

I will start by saying that I am a pagan priestess. I don't want to say which set of God's and Goddesses I worship as it is not important. I will say that I practice witchcraft regularly, I also teach both the history of paganism and basically every aspect of paganism and witchcraft. I humbly serve my Gods, Goddesses, the spirits. That is important to my experiences. Since beginning my journey as a pagan and now a priestess, I have had far too many 'coincidences' to pretend the gods and spirits do not hear and work with me.

I will share a few experiences/coincidences with you now.

So when I first moved into my condo, I was overjoyed to find out the people on the other side of my condo also practiced witchcraft. Although, I think they were dangerously uneducated and practiced rites and rituals they were neither qualified or educated enough to perform which I believe contributed to a few paranormal mishaps that otherwise could have been avoided.

What I'm about to share was the start of my lifelong journey. I was maybe 9 years old and my parents were semi-religious and worshiped a Christian God. My mom was the religious one and my dad just kind of went along with it, but I was always interested in paganism, witchcraft and finding the truth. I was reading a lot about the work that Aleister Crowley performed and little 9 year old me decided I would wait until everyone in the house was asleep and try it. It was a one night ritual and included an invocation of a certain spirit. I had never practiced any form of witchcraft before and took it very seriously. I basically did a invocation and petition ritual. I said "show me your strength, show me your true, and I will serve you. I will follow you." I ended it with "show me your words are true. Show me that you hear my words."

Exactly three days later, my mom and dad had a bonfire at my house. My dad was a tattoo artist and used to have big bonfires and do tattoos out of his studio downstairs. He had some big black man named Vincent who happened to be a spiritualist, and a priestess of hoodoo come to get a tattoo.

I was sitting outside on the front steps of my house by myself just kind of hiding from the adults. This man, Vincent, who I have never met before came and sat next to me. I looked at him and I swear, he had a presence about him. Vincent gently grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it with two hands, he looked me dead in the eyes and said "sister, we heard your words." I was stunned. I didn't tell ANYBODY about the ritual I had done and certainly didn't want anyone finding out at that point. I just stood up and looked at him. He stood next to me and said that the night before he had a very vivid dream and it was a young girl with red hair (I have red hair) with her back turned to him. In the dream, I was underneath a large tree. He said that he went to walk towards me to talk but once he got closer, he saw that I was talking to an old man with one eye. As he was approaching us, the old man said "I hear your words and I am with you". He said he then suddenly woke up.

I was so incredibly excited to hear this but also scared. He said that he wasn't going to come to my father's house but last minute decided to come and he now sees why he was meant to come. He said as he looked out my front door, he saw me from the back as I was sitting on the steps of my house. He said that he knew it was me in his dream and that he was meant to be there at that moment.

That was the start of a very beautiful and powerful journey. I have had many other experiences that I hope to share soon but this was the very beginning for me. A life changing moment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GreenWitchx3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BojanTheGoTFan84 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-08-10)
Greenwitchx3

A very interesting story, I'll say... The part when you mentioned talking to a one-eyed man Made me immediately think of Odin Alfodur, the chief Norse god (I am an Asatruar). Skal!
mel8763 (1 stories) (19 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-07-14)
Hello, Greenwitchx3, I found your story fascinating and insightful. My late niece in law commented to me that I was a natural born witch. She was a Wiccan.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-25)
GreenWitch - Thanks so much for your replies, I now have a far better understanding of how your life went in a certain direction from a young age.

What you say is very true, I was raised Christian and by that age, coming from a Catholic home, I knew quite a lot about the religion by the age of 9.

Being cared for by your gran and hearing her beliefs must have been quite fascinating for you. Perhaps even then it made more sense to you than any other religion. In fact it seems to have been your calling in life.

I'm sorry that your mom passed away when you were so young and she must have been rather young too. Absolutely devastating.

I really enjoyed reading your account and as I know very little about witchcraft, it has been quite an eye opener.

Regards, Melda
GreenWitchx3 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-25)
Melda- I'm not sure what you mean by how diverse but witchcraft can be used for pretty much anything but it isn't like you see in the movies where you say a chant and burn a candle and then boom you wake up the next day to find the love of your life haha. But there is countless forms of witchcraft and I actually teach the history which is important if practicing seidr, I wouldn't practice without at least a brief background as that explains a lot of what your doing and why we do it. I then also do rune, pendulum, tarot readings and teach how to actually practice witchcraft. If anyone has a specific question about witchcraft or paganism I will answer to the best if my ability... While reminding that there is so many different forms of witchcraft... Which I personally call myself a practitioner of Norse Seidr and earth magick (herbs, animal guides, hard to explain but basically anything natural.)
GreenWitchx3 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-25)
Hi everyone. So my aunt and grandmother are pagan. So I had heard of different pagan things early on and my grandmother used to watch me as my mom was an RN and worked a lot and she would tell me bedtime stories of the gods and goddesses. So I was familiar from as far back as I can remember...it's no different than a young child knowing of a christian god or knowing different things in their religion. So I had heard of these things very early and my grandmother would bring me a lot of books on magick and paganism but at the time it was just ghost stories and interesting, but not really anything I practiced as I was to young to practice anything but I did hear about it. What I did that night was actually in a book and I certainly didn't know what I was doing. I actually still have that book if anyone is interested even though now, as I'm more experienced I don't recommend what I did but it was a Anton Lavey book.
I hope that makes sense as to my age. I didn't realize that would sound strange until I came back to these comments? Oh and the aliester crowley was started as a movie that I watched as a kid that sparked my interest which is actually on youtube now for free if anyone wants a link. That was how I heard of him.

I also should mention that when I was twelve 2008, my mother passed away and at that time my faith was how I grieved. I studied nonstop. I learned more in that year than I can possibly explain.

Also, yes Vincent and I speak regularly and he is a close friend. He is a haitian hoodoo priest and I'm not a practitioner of Voodoo or Hoodoo but we do some work together. We talk regularly about what we are working on and what were working on for other people. I do not practice voodoo or in his case-hoodoo. Nothing against his faith, just follow my own set of gods and goddesses.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Hi GreenWitchx3,

That's a pretty cool story. I'm glad you didn't mess anything up as a 9 year old. I recall being a 9 year old and I was busy playing "Bounty Hunter" with (and against) my little sister and her friends in the woods. My mom was not a great one for supervision.

Many years have passed since the events here took place. Have you seen Vincent since then?

- Maria
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Hello Greenwitchx3,

Along with Melda I'm also equally amazed at the wisdom you had of taking such difficult decisions in life at a tender age of 9, whereas the 9 year old me would still be confused wheather to buy a black dress or a white one.

Summoning spirits and most importantly summoning the "right" spirits is a very difficult task to do even the so called adults are not able to perform this causing many paranormal mishappenings, through the Ouija board or any such spiritual medium. However, you handled it with much ease and perfection.

I got educated about occult practices and witchcraft by the time I was 18 or 19 and honestly didn't had a pretty good opinion about it as my teenage brain thought of it as something extremely scary. At 13 or 14 I was probably waiting for my Hogwarts' letter. Lol.

Communicating through dreams atleast is an evidence how powerful the spirit is which you summoned. Such an interesting concept. I'm actually curious regarding how diverse is this witchcraft to be used in certain fields.

Absolutely amazing!

Peace
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
GreenWitch - Wow, I'm totally blown away by what you have narrated here.

At the age of 9 you were reading Aleister Crowley? I must admit I had never heard of him before and have just now done a little research on what he's all about.

By the age of nine I was a rather terrified child, seeing ghosts/spirits, entities which I found rather terrifying.

I am intrigued by what led you to where you are now as far as the occult is concerned, especially from such a young age. Did you have some form of tutorship? Perhaps you could explain a little more.

How amazing that Vincent visited your father's tattoo shop and filled you in on his dream of you.

I realise you're a lot older now and have progressed along the way.

I'll be following the comments and your further input.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: