You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Green Eye's Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Green Eye's Shadow

 

I have been seeing this shadow lately. I'm sure it's a male it is short and has a basic frame of a man but a bit smaller. I am 5 foot and 1 in this apparition is at least 5 foot 4 inches. Everyone in my home has seen it and it's rather violent towards my sister. It has never hit her, but she will wake up to it pounding on her door. Our dog's which we have 4 of are getting sick easily and don't like being in the house alone. My cat's night fury and shadow are acting doubly weird. I wake up with a fresh bruise every morning normally on my arm the size of a thumb print. My sister and I had a not so good child hood to the point of both of us having trauma. Since about the age of 5 for my sister she has seen things that aren't there. I on the other hand will get visions of how a person dies and I know how long a person will live. This being is slightly violent not to my sister but to me. My mother and father who adopted me and my sister have seen the spirit as well. I do not fear it and have been doing some cleansings of the house I haven't gotten to my room yet so I can study said being.

These are calculations so far:

-5'4"

-Male

-Green orbs for eyes

-Violent to only me

-Easy to see

-Watches me sleep

-Hurts my pets

-Draining my energy

-has no facial expression

-lingers near the bathroom and my room (Bathrooms are common to see or feel a spirit)

-Scares my sister

-Follows us around

-Myself and my father are both getting sick or have bad body aches to the point it hurts to move

-Strong scent of pepper or a strong spice like garlic

If you have any idea who or what this is please leave a comment. I don't mind its hurting me, but its hurting my pets and father it needs to stop.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RainZero880, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Vanessax1995 (19 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
I consider myself to be sensitive to the paranormal and also had a traumatic child hood where I now have PTSD. I never actually thought about that being related, but it very well could be. Maybe a reason for a spirit to be drawn to me because they either passed on through a similar experience or relate to the experience I had or a reason for a negitive entity to find me? Because it is honestly some what of a weakness of mine, or maybe just having been so close to death as a child opened that door. Although I have been lucky enough to not have encountered any negitive spirits since I was a child really. Although now I have a strong faith and can protect myself somewhat, at least definitely more than I would of been able to as a child. Very interesting theory.

Much love and respect ❤
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-11-20)
Rain

In the story you said that this shadow person was rather violent with your sister then you say it has only been violent towards you. Please clarify this.

Then you say that you and your father get sick or get body aches to the point that it hurts to move, and it hurts your pets.

This is NOT a nice entity, you need to use Rookdygins cleansing/shielding ASAP to get rid of it.

Regards,
Red
StoryGirl (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-18)
You need to contact someone who can help you! If you don't do it. It will get worse and worse!

If you want to do it yourself you can buy dried sage. You need to burn it up. While its burning you can walk around your house. It can help to clean the house

I hope I helped you with this Idea.

StoryGirl
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-18)
You need to cleanse the entire house at the same time. It works best that way.
Unicron1000 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-18)
If it's hurting you and your family, you need to find a way to get rid of it before something worse happens.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: