You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Hauntings In New House Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

Hauntings In New House Part 2

 

So this is the second part of my story ' Hauntings in New House Part 1 ' This story is about a different house, where we moved in mid 2010. We left the one mentioned in the previous story due to monetary issues. All was well and good in this house but only for a few months...

First occurrence (s)

One day I came back from school and decided to watch T.V. So I proceeded towards our bedroom, when I reached there I noticed a silhouette of a woman standing there then it quickly disappeared. I never gave it much of a thought because I thought my mind's playing tricks on me as I was tired. A few months later, I saw this woman again. She was standing just in front of me in the living room, so I could see her more clearly. She was a frail old lady, maybe in her 70s or 80s and was wearing a white saree that widows use to wear. Before I could ask who she is, she again disappeared, much to my disappointment.

Later I got to know it was the apparition of the mother of our landlord who died in the ground floor bedroom (ours) due to some illness, a good 5-6 years ago. After that incident I became a little more religious and prayed to God daily.

Second occurrence (s)

Nothing happened after those incidents for at least half a year. But during late 2011 I caught a fever. It was increasing day by day. Besides that I was having really vivid nightmares (I know this isn't a dream interpretation site) In those dreams, I was either crushed to death by some huge rock or choked to death by someone. Every single day, same dream, same sequences. When I told my parents about it, they became worried and prayed for my safety. A few hours later, they gave me a metal key and pics of Maa Durga and Maa Kali to keep under my pillow. That night, I had a different dream of some invisible force protecting me from something evil and my fever came down considerably. A few months later, one night I was trying to sleep, but I heard my mom whispering me by my nickname (she was awake at that time) I asked if she called me, " No, not at all " came her answer. I heard that voice two more times calling me, it scared me and I decide to pray to God and to sleep. Next day upon asking my parents what was that I heard and if they heard it, they denied it but said it was a Nishi calling me. Upon asking what's that they replied " Tantriks call a person three times in a row. They trick them into answering by imitating a family member's voice. If that person answers that call their soul is forever trapped by the tantrik and exchanged with a weaker one. That person dies immediately " I'm glad I didn't answer it.

Later we got to know my mom's childhood neighbour was doing dark magic on us for her mother in law's long and healthy life by sacrificing the weakest person in our family, me.

After those incidents nothing happened for at least an year. During early 2014 my mom died of thyroid cancer. It was a brutal battle of survival for her and I was glad she'll finally rest in peace now but I was wrong...

Third occurrence (s)

A few months later one night, I woken up by the urge to drink water around 4:00 am. After I drank some, I decided to it was time to sleep now. As I drifting off I saw a shadow enter the room and sit on my chair. Dad was sleeping beside me, so I knew it wasn't him. Then studying the silhouette carefully, I knew it was my mom. I was scared at first but then I became calm. She watched for a few minutes and upon noticing I was awake, she quickly disappeared through the door. Next day when I told my dad about it and he believed me. A few months after that incident, one day I was all alone doing something (I don't remember now) in the living. A few minutes later I heard someone scratch the wall in the kitchen (it was just beside the living room) It wasn't some rodent or pest because we clean our kitchen thoroughly everyday. Then I called out to the air " Mom, is that you? " Immediately the scratching stopped. I became emotional and told her how much I love her and miss her and that she needs to go to the light. I never saw or heard of her again though she visits sometimes in my dreams.

Thanks for reading! I know it was a bit boring and long, I'm sorry about that. I have many more experiences, which I'll share soon!

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,

Regards,

Sweetsunshine1800

Other hauntings by sweetsunshine1800

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweetsunshine1800, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
Hi Sonali,
Thank you very much for your understanding, I would ask the authors for their permisssion from now on.
And yes, that me who had send u friend reqst.
Takecare

Regards
Meghna
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-13)
Hey Meghna,

First of all no need to be sorry. I've given you full permission to post my stories on Facebook. While I've given you permission, others may or may not be comfortable about you posting their stories. So next time whenever you post anything from YGS, ask the author if they're comfortable about you posting stories of theirs on your page 😊

P.s Have you given me a friend request on Facebook profile?

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-13)
Hi Sonali,
Im Really Sorry as I didn't ask any one of the author for their permission. But from now I would ask. I even used there name and also said about this site, if that not enough then I'm sorry I won't repeat this mistake again.
Takecare

Hi Biblio,
Thanks for your comment, now I actually know the rules and regulation of this site. I'm sorry for my mistake, and if there is anything I can do to forgive myself please do tell me.
Takecare

Regards
Meghna
(I'm Sorry but I'm also not good in comments)
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
Hello Biblio,

Thanks for replying. Actually we decided in 2014 to ask R who gave her those sweaters but she had already left for her son's house at that time. And we live in Mumbai now, and its not possible to contact her now. But we (me and my dad) do think that neighbour gave R those ones to give them to us because this is the first time R gifted us something in the whole 8 years we lived there. Another fact is we are Hindus, we tie a lime with 3 chillies on each side which means in total 6 chillies are tied with that lime. If that lime and chillies turn red soon, which means something evils is going on. And it miraculously turned red within an hour of hanging it.
Which doesn't turn a bit of it in days here.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Sweetsunshine:

First, please feel free to call me "Biblio" just as others YGS do. ("Bibliothecarius" means "Librarian" in Latin; "Biblio" is more like a nickname, "Books.")

Thank you for providing the clarifying the details for your story. Now your neighbour sounds more like a desperate woman than a deliberately evil one; unfortunately, benefitting from committing an evil act made it easier for her to choose increasingly malicious acts in the future. I do hope that you've asked the neighbour (R) where she got the sweater she gave to your mother; DO NOT sound accusatory when you ask this, make it sound like you wish to get one for someone else's birthday. Unless R tells you that the other neighbour is the source of the present, you're dealing with a lot of circumstantial/coincidental data. Catching her in the act of leaving behind a hibiscus flower as magical target is one thing; presuming that she made/purchased a sweater to be given to your mother is highly speculative.

In your pain and sadness, please don't lose perspective; don't forget that is where your evil neighbour began to make poor decisions.

Best,
Biblio.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Hello Biblio (can I call you that?)

First of all thanks for reading and commenting. I absolutely don't mind answering your questions. To answer your first question I must say that this'll be a long one. As this dark magic chapter is long and I've submitted an experience on it here but sadly they rejected it. So here it is. She accidentally told us one day that her astrologer told her that her sons have mrityu yog and they won't live long as well as her mother in law's health is also not that good, so she's practicing some rituals with the tribal community of Jharkhand for their well being. We didn't gave it that much thought at that time. Unexpected deaths of her and our neighbours started happening. She then tried to do some rituals on our and hers well known neighbour Durga uncle but was unsuccessful and later, she broke her ribcage whilst entering his house. That same day her two sons (one living with her and another in Hyderabad) had major accidents. One day she visited us and we found her secretly leaving a hibiscus flower near our front door. It is said in our culture of somebody steps on that flower, they become sick. Coincidentally her sons mrityu yog was curing faster than ever and her mother in law (a really kind lady whom I must say, has no idea what's her daughter in law doing) was fit and fine too really fast. We then added two on two and decide to cut all ties with her. And then my second occurrences began to happen. Maybe she was targeting me? As you were asking what did I do about it? I was a kid back then, what can I do other than pray to God, right? On to your next question. The cursed object here is a sweater, my mom was gifted in 2013 by some other neighbour (R) . My mom had a dizzy spell, that day she wore it and was bedridden since then. We got to know later she has thyroid cancer. My mom was getting better in Jan 2014 and we decided since no ones using that sweater its better to donate it to the poor. The day we did it my mom's condition became worse and she died within a week. Though I was happy, that her long suffering is gone now. But now I think, maybe that neighbour instructed this R to give my mom those sweaters that maybe had some spell on it? Anyway now that you say, I think she first tried dark magic on me (as I was sickly and weakest back then) but then when it was unsuccessful she then tried on my mom and as her health wasn't that good, she easily became a victim of it and died. So I hope I've answered your questions. Feel free to ask anything else 😁

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
A side-note for Maggirocks:

While Sweetsunshine has granted you written permission to post her story (which was very kind of her), you may wish to review YGS's policy for intellectual property. You do need to tell the people whose stories you re-post that you would like to post them, so they can tell you "yes" or "no" BEFORE you put them on another website.

Here's the first paragraph of YGS's "Copyright Notice" from the Submission Guidelines:

The content on YourGhostStories.com, except all Submissions (defined below) is owned by or licensed to YourGhostStories.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United States and international intellectual property laws and conventions. Content on YourGhostStories.com is provided for personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners.

Additionally, every page has this disclaimer at the bottom: "Copyright © 2006-2016 YourGhostStories.com. No reproduction of any part without permission or you will be haunted."

I do think you should mention your use of other people's narratives to them directly in the "Comments" section of each story, as that is the polite thing to do.

Best,
Biblio.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Greetings, Sweetsunshine.

I am saddened by your mother's death, as that is a very tough time for anyone, but thyroid cancer is horrible. It is good that you told her to go to the light after you saw her, but the fact that that you had to be strong enough to explain that to her was sad, too.

You've shared some very personal experiences here, which can be difficult; I do hope that you do not mind answering a few questions for me. As you know, I often share information I have learned with the people who post here on YGS. When I read a narrative which contains new or unusual information, on the other hand, I would like to know more about the events to further my understanding.

How did you find out that "my mom's childhood neighbour was doing dark magic on us" and what did you do about this?

What kind of "dark magic" was she performing? In order to target ONE person in particular, most of the magical forms I know about would require either something from you (sympathetic magics) or a "gift" to you (a cursed target object). How would she be able to sacrifice "the weakest person in our family" as she would have no direct spiritual connection to you that she could exploit? To the best of my knowledge, she shouldn't have been able to target you with that degree of accuracy unless she had some sort of help.

While magical practices vary by cultures and traditions (and I cannot possibly have read about all of them) there are general guidelines that seem to occur within each tradition, providing points of commonality. The individual being sacrificed is required to be present (willingly or not) either literally or symbolically, or needs to have a direct bond with the person performing the sacrifice, such as a family member. (I even tried researching a "dark" or "evil" mandala to focus negative intentions! I'm relieved to state that I seem to be the only person paranoid enough to suspect they even existed!)

As this neighbour was performing a ritual which was -essentially- a transference of life force (from you to her mother-in-law), was her mother-in-law either aware of the ritual or participating in it? Having known a few Indian Matriarchs in England, I can believe that the neighbour was willing to do almost anything to keep her mother-in-law happy, but if her mother-in-law knew what was happening --or was instructing her daughter-in-law to perform this ritual-- she must be a terrifying and selfish woman, indeed!

Thanks for any help you can give in improving my understanding of these events.

Best,
Biblio.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Oops typo...

The first sentence will be I'm not at all angry now but you should have asked my permission to post it.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
Hello Meghna,

I'm not at all angry but you should have asked my permission to post it. Yes as Lady glow says I was angry too at first. Anyway let bygones be bygones. Yes Meghna everything is fine now. I've moved on from my mom's death.

Next time, just ask my permission to post anything 😊

Wishing a good day to you both!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-09)
Hi ladyglow,
Sorry but I never asked any of the user for their permission, but I used there name.
If the author are against my post in facebook then I will discard it I promise

Regards,
Meghna
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-09)
Maggirockz13: I see that you have shared several stories from this forum in your Facebook page.
Have you asked for the original posters' permission before sharing their experiences?
Perhaps you should consider contacting the administrator of YGS before posting any other works without the author's permission and knowledge.

Personally, I'd be upset if I ever found that any of my experiences has been shared without being asked for it.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-09)
Hi Sonali,
I loved your stories so much that I posted it on my facebook page "STORIES TO TELL".
Https://www.facebook.com/meghnaroy13/?modal=composer
Please visit this site.

Regards
Meghna
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-09)
Hi Sonali,
Another spine chilling experience from you.
Hope everything is fine now.
So sorry to hear about your mom, I can never know or feel what you have been through but all I can say is be strong because your mom loves you so much.
Takecare sweetheart.

Regards
Meghna
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-03)
Hey Ashar,

Thanks for reading and commenting. Yes it really really hurts to lose your parent whom you're so close to 😭 Yes you're right about love being immortal. And it feels good that your loved ones care for you even after death 😁

Have a good day (or shall I say Good Night?)

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsumshine1800
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-12-03)
Losing a parent kills! 😭

The concern for loved ones is beyond the ties of birth and death. The care is immortal. Your mother visiting you gives peace to heart in its own way.

And by the way it was not at all boring. Its a sweet account. Do share your other experiences. We'll be keen to know.

Thanks for sharing! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: