You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Ghosties! Here We Meet Again

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosties! Here We Meet Again

 

Hey,guys. It's been 3 years since I last posted. You know life gets you in its race. But I'm back with recent Stories that happened to my life from 2015 until now. Now there's a lot, so be prepared and take some popcorns and drinks as this is going to be a ride.

So, after Ranchi, me and my dad moved to Mumbai in 2015. Life was calm and cool up until I had a few experiences there.

Fairly soon after we moved to our new house, things started happening.

I started to have scary dreams about my mum, telling me she'll take revenge on us. The dreams were pretty scary, she possessing me in dreams and also hit me with a bat in one. She just scared the fudge out of me. But after a few prayers and keeping a knife underneath my pillow it all stopped.

So, we thought all is gone, it's good and well up until 2 months after we moved. It was a hot summer night. I had kept our bedroom door and windows open so that some cool air comes in.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps on the staircase And pretty hard ones like someone's stomping on them. I checked, no one! And who could it be? My dad's beside me sleeping, my cat? Fast asleep in my lap. Could it be a intruder? I quickly woke up my dad and we tiptoed to every room with the big knife I kept under my pillow. (Hehe, pretty convenient ain't it?) No one. Nonetheless, we slept with all the doors and windows locked.

After that, it became common for us to hear stomping not only on our staircase but also on the floor above us. Dancing, throwing balls, you name it. Your common horror movie sounds. And apparition sightings too. Later, we got to know that a couple used to live there, the husband had gone out to work and the lady and her son died in a kitchen fire. Needless to say, we left the house after that.

Here comes my new and current house where I'm staying. So, we moved here 2 years after incidents in my previous house occurred. So, 2017, it is when I moved into my current house. This one was more spacious than the last one. Anyways, all was good and normal in this house, I met my now fiance that year. But after a year in 2018, things started happening.

This is the first time in my life, I encountered sleep paralysis. That's so real, it's hard to believe it. So, in my first encounter with sleep paralysis, it was 3:30 in the morning (this is not the dream,) and I had woken up to drink water. After I dozed off again, I dreamt that my dad's using his laptop (He usually does for his work) and I was being pulled by a female entity in the wall!. When I woke up it was 3:33. Pretty scary!

I had series of these kinds of paralysis up until now they are becoming more and more real.

Recent episode is of a month ago (that still continues). It was 2:30 in the morning, I woke up, drank some water from my bottle from the desk beside me and slept again. My dad was awake using his phone. Suddenly, I saw a hand on my right arm (I was sleeping on my left side facing my dad). I can't move anything. Can't speak. And then I woke up. These episodes went on and on. And still continue to this day. That's why I'm scared to go to bed now.

Any kind of explanation or help is

Highly appreciated ☺️

Best wishes and

Regards,

Sweetsunshine1800

Other hauntings by sweetsunshine1800

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweetsunshine1800, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-10)
Could be negative energies or spirits trying to dissuade you from living in those homes. So if possible try to find out more about those houses you lived in from local people if possible.
Anjaneya (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-12)
Few years back I used to have similar experiences. I used to see and hear things but couldn't utter a word. I had read somewhere a solution on this, I tried and was pretty successful.

1) Before sleeping pray to whomsoever you pray to.

2) Then close your eyes and imagine a thik wall surrounding you and no one needs can enter that. Do it for couple of minutes. No doubt you will get distracted initially but try it every day.

3) Even after doing this you encounter it again. Stay calm pray and try imaging a white light coming out from your plexus and defending you and creating a protective circle for you and try snapping out of the state.

Regards
Anjaneya
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-26)
Hey, sweetsunshine, I remember you clearly and your other stories as well.

Nice story,
Thanks for sharing!
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-18)
I suffer from regular sleep paralysis. It used to be absolutely terrifying but I have had it so much that I've been able to train myself how to react to it when it occurs. When I have it, I focus on wiggling my left elbow. I also remind myself that I am experiencing sleep paralysis. Since I've started doing this, I no longer see scary things and I'm able to snap myself out of the episode fairly quickly. I don't know if this technique will work for you but I recommend trying to find ways to pull yourself out. It gets easier with time and now my sleep paralysis is just a nuisance.
trentinray (3 stories) (67 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-13)
Sleep paralysis can become worse with high stress, poor or irregular sleeping habits. Is your dad usually up at 2 or 3 in the morning on electronics or watching TV? I am curious if this might be disrupting your rem cycles. I would try some meditation before bed, it did wonders for me, maybe try to increase your water intake throughout the day to see if that will help you not wake up for a drink. Just a couple suggestions, hopefully it will help. Best wishes for you and your dad!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: