You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Beginning 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Beginning 2

 

When we moved from the house in Goshen to the one in Elkhart, Mom and Dad watched me all the time. It was like they were waiting to see if anything weird would happen here to. I got to pick out which room I wanted and I picked the biggest one. But it was the coldest one. We couldn't do a thing to get it warm. Even in the summer.

My brother was just a couple of months old and I thought he was mine. I wanted to do everything for him even though I was young. I would take him in my room to play when mom was upstairs. He would play for a little bit, but if he got close to the closet he would cry and act like I was beating him. Mom always took him away saying I had to be nice. We would just be playing, I didn't know why he would cry.

Mom and Dad slept across the hall with my brother. His room was down the hall, but he was too little to sleep there alone, because the top of the stairs had no railing. We were afraid he would fall down them if he was looking for Dad.

When it was time to go to bed, I started to hear gunshots. Two right after the other, and they came out of the closet. Then would come a horrible, long sound that was like a cry and a moan at the same time. It would last for a couple of minutes and then just stop. I would go check it out, from behind a door, but never saw anything.

Soon a boy would start to visit me. First I was sleeping and told my Mom about him only because the back of his head was gone. She told me I must have had a nightmare and to try to sleep again. After going in her room about five times one night, (there wasn't room in the bed, my brother was there) she came in and said "look, you look really scary to my girl, you need to stop bothering her". I did not have the dream again.

The next night at bed time, there was a knock on the door. No one was there. Then it knocked again. It was coming from the closet. I just kept saying "please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me". I looked, but no one was there either so I went to bed. What could I do? I was hearing things. I'm not sure why, but he decided to come out. I know it was his face, but he had a whole head. It just sort of filled in from the dream. He became my friend and warned me about the woman of the house. I thought he meant my Mom.

Too much to tell in one story, but the basement was like a bus terminal. There would be all kinds of things down there coming and going. That was Dad's computer room and Moms laundry, so we were down there a lot. I just tried to stay out of the computer room.

There was a mirror on the back of the bathroom door that you could see a woman in when it was all foggy from a shower. She was strange though. She would sort of change in features where she would look like she was a guy dressed up as a girl for halloween. Mom actually talked to her in the mirror and she WROTE back through the mirror.

People got sick in that house a lot. That's when Mom found Brenda and her husband at work. They are pagan and are the healers of their clan. We did a couple of outings with them and Mom spent a long time studying with Brenda to get rid of what was in our house. Brenda brought two friends over and we did a cleansing like I never saw before and that was scary. The things I saw didn't go away though, they just hid.

If anyone would like to hear of these other stories, I'll tell them too. But I'm trying to find out why they keep coming to me. If anyone has any suggestions I'll listen, too many things happen around me and no one will spend the night. I want to have friends come over.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, essiej, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

essiej (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
um ok a lot of you are saying things about joining together well we tried, we are just like ok we have no clue what we are doing.
mcrgirl623,i am 15.

ninajk, I do pray and I hope this doesn't sound offensive but I'm kind of tired of people saying I need to pray and get jesus into my life I am a christian, I pray, I have crosses everywhere its not that, I mean there has to be another solution all our houses except our present house have been blessed with holy water.

NOTE TO EVERYONE! WE DONT PLAY WITH A OUIJA BOARD!
😜

bellissima I have theories similar to yours that the people that are stuck in their eternal damnations are just frustrated that they can't leave and are angry with me because I am free but I thought I sounded crazy.
i do listen to my mom (lol sometimes) we are just so much alike that we bump heads its funny many people laugh at us

frawin we're working on it lol 😆
mcrgirl623 (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
thats really scary how old are you because you sound young but I think there's a ghost or ghosts attached to you that won't leave you alone
Ninajk (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-14)
Hi you have quiet a story that house is infested with spirits. I tink the people who lived there must have been involved in the oucalt or devil worshp that is why there is lots of movement in the house you need to pray just ask jesus for help he wil see you through
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-05)
We don't play with the Ouija, in any form. Mom had a problem with a mirror in one of our houses that tried to act like one, and she got sucked in without thinking, after that hole mess it is a rule not to talk through anything.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-05)
Wow nice story Essiej. Sounds like there is something strange going on in your house. I wouldn't want to be living in that place! I just have 1 question. Has anyone vere used a Ouji board in your house? It sound likethere is a portal in your house. Dont get me mistaken. Do not use a Ouji board. They are dangerous. Bellisma and Whitebuffalo thank you for helping out Essiej out. She needs help and with your knowledge and heart I'm sure she will find out how to stop the hauntings
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-02)
whitebuffalo, essie, thanks for your replies. Essie, I'm glad I gave you a chuckle, I'd hoped I would! Whitebuffalo, you seem so level headed and credible to me. What else can I do but support you. My belief is that they can't physically hurt you, many will disagree because of what they've been through. They can torture your mind, scare and worry you. You should stand with your Mom, you'll give each other strength. You have a lot of good experiences such as the one with your Grandfather. The things that you tell in this story are scary but nothing has hurt you, they just happen around you. Imagine being stuck somewhere you shouldn't be, like the woman in the mirror. She's bitter about her situation, she was probably a nasty person in her life. The boy knows about her and warned you of her so I think they were linked in life and he's a gentle soul, therefore protective of you. I truly think you and your Mom are so sensitive and bring these spirits to you from the histories of the places you live because they know you can sense them. I don't know that there is anything to do to stop this because you are only who you are, like a magnet. Try to tell them to just leave you alone, move on, that they frighten you. I'll bet you have probably tried that and many other things but that's the only thing I can think to tell you. Go with your own beliefs, I am an atheist so I have different views from many people but I believe what you know and believe in can help you.
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
How do I find out why the ghosts are attracted to me? I sorta laughed when you said moms are always right, do you know how many things she has tried? Shes so strong, but they don't listen to her either. I know we should work together, but I don't want her to get hurt too. I don't know what can hurt us and not. If we take out the ghosts, can one of them take us out to?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
Thank you Bellissima, you flatter me with your support of me, even when I sometimes think I am not strong enough to handle all this.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
This may not be the place to post this, but I wanted to say thank you for all of you that are trying to help out here. I "monitored" this site for several months before trying my first post because in trying to help my children I had been misdirected several times. That is just inevitable. It's going to happen because this is a hit and miss situation. We all have to try our own ideas and (for me) blend them with other ideas that just might hit the mark. Perhaps I was misdirected when I chose to come on here first, maybe essiej should have, as in my first story I got a different response than she did because I did not have all the facts. Those were all stuck in her head 😊. Still... Thank you for all of your direction and support.
Sorry if I embarrassed you with this post, essiej. I think we need to thank these kind souls for their heartfelt words. Whether they can not possibly believe you, or if they do believe. All suggestions should be carefully looked into and possibly researched further to take from it what we need, or discard it as a "did not work" file.
Again, thank you all.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
Hi, essie! Thanks for replying, much appreciated! First thing, always listen to your Mama. Mom's are (almost) always right! Your Mom is very wise in these matters and she has a lot of terrific ideas. When your Mom tells the entities to leave her children alone she takes their power away to a certain extent by not giving them her fear. I think you two are similar magnets, but you are also separate people. You should take your own fear back and tell the spirits to hit the road. With both you and your Mom working for the same end, things will probably ease up. Although, it seems between the two of you, you draw the spirits out of the places you live. Like I said, magnets. I'd like to hear your other stories. I'm also curious as to whether your Dad has experiences and what he says about the things that are going on around him or to him.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-30)
Essie ad whitebuffalo, now that is what I was talking about. The two of you together, with the same goal, is a force to be reckoned with. Go get them.
God bless the both of you.

FRAWIN
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-30)
Absolutely it could work for you too. I believe that you should listen to the other posts too. Tell the unwanted beings to go. When I walk into a room and say something to the effect of "Do not scare my children" I think the reason it works is because in my head, and my heart, I mean what I say. Surely someone who can walk through a wall, can see to your heart too. If not, sic your Mama on them! 😉 Sometimes ONE person with all the worlds knowledge tucked securely in their back pocket is still no match for two with the desire to reach the same goal.
essiej (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-30)
KimSouthO. There was no railing, just a drop off onto the first step. That was why he slept with Mom and Dad. Bellissima. Thank you. I do not seem to have so many things happen when mom is around. Could that be because she walks in the house and tells them to leave her babys alone? Can that work for me to?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-29)
Tell them to go, tell them you are not frightened in the name of the Lord.

One question, how would your brother fall over the railing if only a coupkle months old?

God Bless!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-29)
Hi, essie. You and your Mom are very susceptible and open to these experiences. It seems spirits are very attracted to you, something about you. I really would like to hear your other stories. The only thing I can think to tell you, especially since you've tried so many things, is try not to let them feed off of your fear. Just take control and tell these spirits to leave you alone. It must be difficult to be so bombarded by these things all the time. Your Mom seems very knowledgeable about these things and I'm sure she can give you some good advice, let her know about all of the things going on, I'm sure she can help you in some way. Just be strong and tell them to leave you alone, they frighten you and you want them to leave.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: