You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: One Person At 2 Places

Real Ghost Stories

One Person At 2 Places

 

First with the place with which this incidence is related to: my college which is in greater noida, Delhi NCR and people living here will know that even in winters the sun doesn't set before 6 or 6.30 in Delhi and in the month of February sunsets at 7. This detail is required in order to understand what happened that day more clearly.

Now the incidence

I know that the person I'm going to talk about is not ghost but what I have seen was beyond explanation. So I am in the final year of my College and I started going to the library on a daily basis. In the library in our college we have a person who just sit at the entrance and record our entry.

One day while I was going to the library at 5pm, in month of February this year only, I saw that man standing right at the entrance of the building in which we have our library (our library is on first floor) and he was going out of the building, I looked at him from far but when I crossed him I wasn't exactly looking at his face but I clearly remember what he was wearing. I took the stairs and from the stairs one can see the library and every person going towards it, but when I reached the library the man was already there talking on phone. I was not able to understand how he reached there before me when I just crossed him on street outside the building. I know you people will say I was hallucinating but that for sure is not true because

neither it was dark and I saw many faculty from my college also standing there talking.

If you people can help explain this it's welcomed. And this person is not at all new to me I have known his since 3 years and there is nothing strange about this man. I don't know how can I see the same person at two different places just at the interval of a minute.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Samshay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-02)
Probably a doppelganger. These things are not much talked bout but there are glitches in the matrix here and there. So it might be possible you've witnessed a glitch, quite lucky. Do ask him if he has a twin brother
___ambitious__ (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-22)
Hey Samshay! I m glad you shared your experience with as. This was scary and tricky. Hope you find an explanation for this incident.😊 😊
Samshay (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-20)
Bandet888
That can be the case but two people who look so similar and even dressed up in exactly same cloths is quite a rare chance... And other thing is I know him since long and the distance from where I saw him at first wasn't that far and during daytime it wouldn't be difficult for me to recognize his face... But still I think I should just ask him now and hope he will know what I am talking about.
bandet888 (86 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-19)
You said you looked at him from a far and you didn't exactly look at his face. Could it be someone else who looks like him and coincidently wearing similer closes? Why not ask the man the next time you see him?
Nemo_1981 (4 stories) (4 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
We all know that, what we see is interpreted by our brain giving us an understanding of the scene. But our brain can get tricked in many ways resulting in strange experiences. Brain interpretes keeping in mind the past experiences. There is a TV show named 'Mind Games' I suppose in history channel or discovery which deals with this subject. This show has shown through lot of experiments that it is not difficult to trick our brain. Only what is needed is right circumstances. Please try watching the show. It can be helpful to explain this kind of experiences.
Samshay (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
SDS
That actually was a thought that hit my mind but then what I couldn't miss was the dress... They both were dressed in the same clothing and other thing is I know this person since long and have never heard of him having a twin that is also working in my college as no outsiders are normally permitted without visitors pass in my college... But still as you pointed this I will ask someone in my college as to whether he has some identical twin or not...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
Hi Samshay, I want to put this experience, rather experiences, of mine to you. I was living in Bharani Colony, Saligramam, Chennai, at House No. 7 Surya Street. The colony itself is quite a small one having hardly about 50 houses and just 3 streets. It is just about 400 metres away from the Main Road, Arcot Road. There is a connecting Road to reach the Main Road. A few family came to one of the houses in the Colony. For the first couple of days, myself, my brothers were perturbed seeing the same person, like what you had experienced. We would have seen one fellow go home and within minutes, we would be seeing the same person coming from the Main Road into the colony.

After a couple of days of confusion, we came to know that they were identical twins, Ram and Lakshman. Unless you quite close and unless you know them for quite some time, it would be difficult to say who is Ram and who is Lakshman.

So, I do feel that your experience could be, because it happened only once, a case of identical twins or look-alike. I don't think that there is anything paranormal about it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Samshay (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
Zaruje
It's my college Sharda located in greater noida which I am referring to in the above incidence
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Samshay I will look forward to reading your stories in the future. Ahm if you don't mind me asking, what school are you reffering in your story?
Samshay (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Zaruje
If in future I will have any weird or a paranormal experience I will definitely share it with you all... But to be frank I don't believe in paranormal as such but really wish I could experience something if this things are really true...
-See2Believe- (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
The Secret Is In His Phone
Samshay (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Melda
Really thanks... I am glad your liked it... I have never heard of any such incidence and so was totally confused as to how does this happen...
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Hi Samshay - I love reading about experiences such as yours. They have a jaw-dropping effect on me! I don't have any answers, although I have read about a number of similar incidents. Just to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your story!

Regards, Melda
Samshay (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Manafon1
Actually at that time I thought that he might have taken another stair but then latter I realised that any other way will make him reach the library after me and there was no chance that he ran all the way to reach there before me because first he had no reason to reach there before me and secondly if he would have ran he would be breathing heavily which he wasn't he was all clam and talking on the phone as if he was there for a long time
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Hello samshay! I just want to say that your story is both amazing and really really creepy. Hope I can read more stories from you!
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Hi Samshay--Welcome to YGS. You aren't losing your mind. What you describe is a rather well documented paranormal phenomenon in which a person witnesses the apparition of a living person. There are a huge number of well documented case studies of people who have reported seeing their own apparition, that of a friend, father, mother, sister and so on.

Your account is a nicely detailed example of a phenomenon that has been reported, with regularity, going back to the dawn of organized psychical research in the latter part of the nineteenth century. Just consider yourself very lucky to have experienced something that just doesn't happen to a person every day.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: