You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Black Magic By A Neighbour

Real Ghost Stories

Black Magic By A Neighbour

 

Thank you for your posituve response on my first story this is another incident I went through.

This story is about my friend Pratiksha, she lives with her mother younger brother and 2 kids one (8 months) and other (6 years old) nearby my house like hardly 1km. Well this story is a bit long so please bare with me friends.

This happened 5 years back when her brother and mother were going out of station and I was suppose to stay with her and being a teenager I felt like the happiest person in the world.

But my happiness didn't last for too long because on the very first night after dinner we were watching show in T.V when suddenly at 2:30 AM Pratiksha started laughing and her voice being sweet made that laugh more scary and her kids started crying I was scared as well as confused for what was happening and I tried talking to her but I think she was not able to hear me, and after 10 minutes she slept without saying anything.

The very next morning when asked she said she doesn't remember anything. I called her mother asking if she knows anthing about it and the thing she said gave me chills from head to toe, she said there is someone bothering her since couple of years I asked her if they did anything about it but she said no but being religious they always kept bible under her pillow to stop that entity from coming near her.

Knowing this I went to meet my uncle who had similar experience and when told I told him he already knew what to do and same day he said he want's to see what happens to her and will come home at night. So I left his place, but the same evening when I was watching cartoon and playing with her kids I suddenly started feeling tired and fell asleep in next 5 minutes. I felt like someone was trying to say that he'd not stop bothering her and her kids and will not spare me if I come in between, and I woke up scared and Pratiksha tried asking me what's wrong but I didn't tell her and waited for night.

Same night after dinner we all were scared of what will happened and it again happened on the same time 2:30 AM and my uncle tried talking to that entity and when asked he said he came looking for her on someones command. Now my uncle being strong and with his experience with paranormal activities tried controlling the situation and commanded the entity to leave her and go away. Also asked her who sent him to harass her and he told us the name, It was a lady neighbor who did black magic on her with jealousy.

Finally she was out of the situation but no one know what can happen in future. I know it's a big story but guys please leave your comments and tell me your suggestions for what should I do in this situations in future

Other hauntings by Anam_1234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Anam_1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-19)
Black magic is really terrible, I am glad she is okay now. Thanks for sharing:)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
KikiGirl: Really? Ooookay

Fiftyfiftyfiftyandthenfiftymore
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-18)
Hi Anam_1234, as Tweed advised, it is better that Pratiksha consulted a psychiatrist or a psychoanalyst. That would be better. Except that she woke up around 2.30 AM and started laughing, there was nothing untoward happened. Then why you were worried and I don't understand as to how you thought that there was something paranormal about it. Secondly, it is quite difficult to believe that her mother told that somebody or something was bothering her for the past two years and they did nothing about it. Quite strange. Didn't her husband know about this, what can I say, 'abnormal behaviour'?

I do understand and come across that black magic did exist and people were tormented and it is hard to believe that a neighbour might have done black magic on Pratiksha just because she was jealous. Hard to believe.

I don't mean to offend you. But that is my comment when I read the narrative.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Ann4shadow (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Hello Anam,

I read your story and I just want to tell you to be careful in whatever you do when dealing with spirits and the supernatural. Legion777 had good advise about protection spells. Bless the entire house every nook and cranny... Then bless all of the people and animals. I hope Pratiksha is okay now and you did not suffer from any of it. 😊
prashantkumar (17 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-02-17)
Your story wasn't long, but the punctuations made it hard to read
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Hi There Anam,

I suggest she talk to a mental health professional about what happened. Too many stories of possession on here echo a lady I knew who had a severe mental disorder. Some of what you describe sounds very familiar to me, but I don't think it's paranormal.

This comment from legion777 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-16)
Hello anam! Dealing with black magic is really a pain in the neck. If it is ok for you I will sharr my experience with this and what my mom did. My brother is a womanizer. He left his present girlfriend for another woman. His girlfriend was so furious So she consulted a witchdoctor. After days of staying in manila, my brother came home compalaining to my mom that his stomach hurts to the point that he can't sleep well because of the pain.
My mother took my brother to the hospital and soon after he was admitted, he started puking worms. Yes small white worms, I saw the whole thing because I was there. My mother consulted another witchdoctor and said that someone had placed a curse on my brother. My mother, knowingly what happened between him and his ex gf, called the girl on the phone and ask for forgiveness. My mom also asked the girl if she can return all the things my brother gave to her. She obliged and after that my brother felt good again.
My point for sharing this story, is to respect one another. And asking for forgiveness is just one step in dealing with this kind of things like black magic

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: