You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost At The Work Place?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost At The Work Place?

 

This is a interesting story that my granddad told me recently. I have always been interested in the paranormal ever since I was little so he decided to tell me his story with the paranormal.

My granddad has always been a blacksmith and he even had his own company which he ran by himself. Well, one day one of his friends (let's call him Ben) who ran a power plant down the road from his work asked him to come and fix metal tanks that had rusted over time. It was Sunday so only a few people were running around doing their jobs but other then them there was no one else there, so my granddad got straight to work.

After a couple of hours, he decided to have his lunch break. As he was walking to Ben's office to have lunch with him, he passed a man who sat on the floor welding. Slowly he got closer and closer and suddenly realised it was one of his very old friends Sam who he used to go to school with but sadly lost connection of each other after university. Obviously he was happy to see him so they greeted each other and had a conversation and then my granddad moved on.

As my granddad reached Ben's office he knocked on the door, then sat down with him and they started their lunches and made friendly conversation. Then my granddad suddenly remember Sam and told Ben what they were talking about and where he saw him, knowing that Ben and Sam were good friends. The entire time my grandad was talking about Sam, Ben had a confused look on his face and was as white as a ghost. After my grandad was done they sat in an awkward silence for a minute then Ben said, "Sam died a few years ago."

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skyebg, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

skyebg (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-20)
no blacksmiths don't normally go to university in the UK but my granddad went because he wanted to do business studies since he wanted to start his own company, he wanted to be prepared ❤
marni (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-05)
Do blacksmiths have to go to university in the UK? Just curious...
skyebg (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-26)
To be honest I have no idea but now you said that I will need to ask him. 😊
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-25)
That is a great story! Thanks for sharing it!
Do you know if it was the first experience your granddad had?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: