You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Still A Haunted Place

Real Ghost Stories

Still A Haunted Place

 

The stories I published happened in our former house. This is the latest when we moved in a new apartment in 2014.

At first when we were still moving our things, my older sister is the one who first stayed at the apartment. She said she didn't know why she was scared but she feels something is wrong at first, so she just played the music loud and sang along. She's about 13 years old that time.

When we completely moved in, we started to feel someone was with us. When I am sitting at the sofa, I always saw a shadow or something white or black at the corner of the stair peeping. I just thought it is just dark.

At night we always hear the stairs creaking. The 10th step is always creaking when you step, but sometimes we hear it too even though no one is going up. We also feel like there is always a water droplet showering but there isn't.

My sister invited her friend to the house because of a project. Her friend has third eye. My sister said that her friend was hurrying to finish the project to get out and told her outside that a woman was staring at her so she was hurrying to get out. I told them that I always saw something at the corner of the stairs, they also said the same thing and I am shocked. The land lord said that the last person who rented died some years ago and no one rented it until we came. And that our neighbors also hear hissing sounds.

But after years of living, it disappeared. Maybe we are too noisy hahaha. I'm not seeing shadows anymore unlike the past years, you will really see something heavy at the corner of the stairs.

Other hauntings by meinmein

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, meinmein, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2021-11-18)
Hi
Pinoy here. I would love to read your story sa podcast na ginagawa ko sa youtube. If ok lang sayo, contact me through my email add, zarujaz1994 [at] gmail.com

Hope to hear from you
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-10-12)
I wonder if perhaps these were residual hauntings that eventually dissipated as time went on. Either that or if they were intelligent hauntings, perhaps your family's positive energy laid them to rest?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: