You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Tree At Farmhouse

Real Ghost Stories

Tree At Farmhouse

 

This is my first experience on this website. I made new account to publish this experience on the advice of my best friend.

It all started 2 years ago, when my school planed a picnic on a farmhouse. This farmhouse is school's own farmhouse on which the school plans picnic every year. Everything was good. Me and my two friend were walking in the garden when we saw a tree which was very much different from others. As we are the naughtiest girls of the class we went near to it and said "If there is any spirit contact us". As we said this air started blowing too fast. We found this situation weird so we ran back to our class fellows and did not share this experience with any one. We thought that everything will be fine as soon as we will be back to home but it wasn't.

After few days, my family decided a road trip to Murree, all the family members (mother, father, and 2 sisters) went to sleep and I was watching TV. Then heard some sound of the swing from my gallery, very first time. I went out to check and then what happened I really don't remember. I only remember that my father came and shook me, when I found myself sitting on the swing. My father asked what was I doing I didn't tell him the true story and said "just relaxing". This was the first time. The next day I suffered a with strong fever.

Then many strange activities started such as sounds from kitchen while everyone is sleeping, on and off of TV, on and off of shaver, bad dreams,ect. I told this to my friends they said they are also experiencing these activities. We told the whole story our teacher, she said that whenever the situation seems to be weird recite some verses from holy Quran. This technique really worked and activities were ended slowly slowly. But I can't forget those 4 months.

Now I have given matric exams and waiting for result. School has been done in 3 months ago. NOW those things have been started again with only me and my one friend. One of us is not being disturbed this time. Now we have no idea what to do and how to deal with this. We have not shared any thing with our parents yet. We will go to school next week and then we will share this with our teacher.

Thanks for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, munejabilal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Soul_Edge (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-04)
What you describe here seems consistent with jinn possession. Though I'm pretty sure that is what you're assuming already. Well, as your teacher already told you, you can get relief from all of that by reciting certain verses of the Qur'an. Though depending on the nature of the possession, you may find certain verses more effective than others.
munejabilal (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-03)
thanks for the comment,
The tree was looking so messy and old as if no one had given attention on it for a year... As I have said we did not say a word about our experience to our class fellows...
It is possible that the memory lost was because of my illness or because of being tired after packing but as I had an unusual ghost experience my mind linked this to that...
Today, I told my father about it (secretly) because he is going for hajj. He assured me that he will solve the problem. We all know that there are some people in our home other than human but we know that they are nice to us. So my father said that may be they are joking with me.
But first he took a promise from me that I will never hide any thing from him and I think I should have done this before.
Thanks for your advice I will check all electronics at home. 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-03)
Welcome to YGS.

What do you mean by "...Me and my two friend were walking in the garden when we saw a tree which was very much different from others..."? In what way is this tree different to the rest?
Is there a particular reason that made you ask if there're any spirits in the tree?
Did you ask your classmates if the wind blew stronger where they were?
Do you know if any other students going to previous picnics have experienced anything similar to what you experienced?
Would it be possible that you came down with an illness before or during the trip and the fever and 'lost memory' were symptoms of it?

I'm glad that you can count on your teacher's advice, but it is very important to trust on your parents and not be afraid of what they may say, they love you and will do anything to protect you of any harm.
It would be a good idea to talk to them and first try to find together all the possible logical explanations for the noises and 'unexplained' activity happening at home (have you check the electrical installation?, plumbing?, etc) and, if necessary, ask for religious help.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: