You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Tree

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Tree

 

There was a old tree about 50 meter far from our house and it is still there. Let me explain about that tree (Aegle marmelos), it looks like scary tree which grows on the top of graveyard, no leaves, no fruits until today.

Elder people says that once upon a time a husband kills his wife and 1 year child at about 1am and bury them there. Since then a women with white dress appeared there and sing a lullaby song holding baby in her arm.

This happens when I was about 15 years old. One day I was waken by my bad dream at about 12:55am, I get up to use bathroom and was returning my room. I heard a lullaby song, it surprised me because there was no baby child in our house area. Suddenly thought came to my mind about that incident. It freaks me out, I slowly look from the window to that tree. Oh My God! Women with white dress holding her child was trying to comfort her baby singing lullaby and I also noticed that her face is covered with black hair. After half and hour it disappears slowly crying like someone is hurting her inside that tree.

I noticed her about half and hour, and she only sing a song and roams around that tree all the time. Next day, I decided to see that incident again, and same things happen!

Her cry makes me sad! It seems like she had a lot of dreams she cannot fulfill in her life. And love for her baby is speechless.

I wish if I can communicate with her.

It's been many years I've not been there since we moved to city. But as per local people, this incident seen be seen until now.

Other hauntings by Sushmi

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sushmi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-28)
Hi Sushmi

Very interesting incident you experienced, personally I wouldn't want to communicate with this spirit, you say that she's only around the tree, do you know if anyone else had tried to communicate with her?

Also what happened to her husband?
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-27)
Hello Sushmi,

You want to communicate with the lady... What do you want to say?

It's very sad she and her innocent child were murdered.

Did they ever arrest the husband?

I've read a similar post somewhere, maybe even on YGS. I wonder if it's about the same lady and her child. Maybe other locals have posted their sightings online too.

May she and her child RIP

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes,
😘

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: