You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: Sinister

Real Ghost Stories

Sinister

 

The strange occurrence am going to share didn't happened to me. It actually happened to my elder sister. And she asked me to share it with you all guys. So fast forward to the occurrence.

My elder sister is in her late twenties, married and a mother of twin daughters. In 2013, when she was pregnant with twins, her condition was not good due to pregnancy and more because of twins. She was obviously on medication. And was to be hospitalized in a few days. She was living with her 'in laws' as her husband is in army and was away on duty at that time. All of us were really concerned about her.

One normal day my sister's mother in law was talking to the neighbour down the street. And she casually mentioned the condition of my sister to her. The neighbour suggested that going on with medication is good but along with that it will be good to wear something sacred (some pendant) that would help protect the pregnant woman and baby from negative energies and would bring good luck. My sister's mother in law followed her suggestion and brought that thing home from her for my sister to wear. The neighbour had asked to tie it (putting it in thread) around the belly and so my sister did. She didn't bother to question about it.

But the night my sister wore that thing, was surprisingly restless. She could not sleep. Turning and tossing throughout the night. She had difficulty actually in breathing. She felt a subtle pressure on her throat. However she was entirely oblivious of the thing she was wearing.

Next morning she didn't think much about the previous night as she was fine then. And somehow she put that thing off considering it to be irrational. A few days later, whilst talking to her mother, my sister asked her about the thing as to what it was and where did she bring it from. She told her that it was actually a piece of wood from a tree where someone had hanged him/herself on one of its branches and end up their life. She further said that some people consider it to be lucky to have some piece of such tree. My sister was dumbfounded upon hearing this. Now she knew What was causing restlessness that night.

*Now I need to add that some of you may connect it to pregnancy issues or may think of it as a coincidence. But we sisters are of the opinion that it was so strange to be a coincidence and my sister never felt like that before and after that night during her pregnancy. She had other problems though, but not like that. As for the thing, it may surprise many of you that how can a thing like this be good. But yess. It is supposed to be good among a few people. But for us, a thing, where someone end up or Had TO end up their life is sinister. At least for us it is something to be avoided. Plus now one thing we both sisters can say that even a little thing may have energy to it. May it be good or bad. Sorry about any language mistake as English is not my first language and thanks for reading...:)

Other hauntings by Navya_siddharth

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Navya_siddharth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ResearcherOfShadows (6 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-18)
My personal recommendation, burn that thing. It's my personal go-to when dealing with evil items.
Admittedly I usually go to the maximum level when dealing with anything that is confirmed to be evil.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-05)
Kxolsbolg, first, you need to clear your mind from black magic infestation sort of things. It seems to me doing more harm to your body then the black magic. Also pleeding for help on different account's comment section. Won't help you until or unless you decide to write your problem sistametically so that other people could read it and could come up with proper and adequate solution.
Also, as suggested by pragya, seriously visit a doctor and do in-depth diaganosys. We as a reader could only give you suggestions which could help you but it is you who have to help yourself.

Just a suggestion.

Regards
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-11-05)
kxoshblog -pls share your email id on your profile to get in touch with you. You are also advised to see a medical practitioner for your issues.

[at] Sahaji- Good that your sister had safe delivery. The tree absorbed the negative energy of the sad incident that caused disturbance to your sister...
kxoshblog (3 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2017-11-01)
Hello I am from delhi; INDIA
I am searching for a real tantrik who can see and communicate with ghost...
I have blackamagic on my body...
The spirit doesn't speak at all but it is destroying my body organs from inside.
Everything in blood reports done by doctors come Normal...
I am going everywhere for past 4 years Bihar, Rajasthan,Mumbai, Kolkata,Lucknow, Bareilly...
Even went to Balaji but no one was able to cure...
I need a tantrik who is real and can see ghost and can heal me...
Please help me at this I will have to kill myself very soon
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-01)
This is first time I am reading that the tree where someone had commit suicide is consider auspicious. Whatever is my knowledge, we normally keep away pregnant woman from funeral and anything where dead people involve. Quite strange, However I am glad that your sister had safe delivery.
Sahajiscool (guest)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
Yes shushant... We are aware of ojhaas... And we strictly avoid them. As far as the matter of that amulet, we also were surprised about its origin and inquired further from my own mom and we were told that it was true. However there is no explanation behind it. Thanks for reading and commenting...😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
In India offering suggesting amulates are quite normal. But the fact is that sometimes shamons/ojhas mislead peoples in need to fulfill their own spiritual/dark desires by offering them cursed/spirit infested objects like telsman or amulates which do the opposite reaction.
Although, this theory is pretty new and I have never heard about people asking for or looking for trees where people had commited suicide for making such thing as we all know that saveging such thing could have bad impact especially on pregnant womens or nursing womens.
Although, I knew about people collecting making talesman from trees where sacrifice is offered by Aghoris, shamons or black magic practitioners in the Eastern part of India. One such place that I new is the famous Kamakhya temple in Guwahati, a provincie in East India the entire process is done very secretively and they allow only those who actually needed this.
It is basically followed by peoples who believes in such things.

So may be the entend of giving that amulet was unintentional... Or not.

Regards
Sahajiscool (guest)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
Thanks lady-glow and jubeele for reading my story and also for commenting. As per your concern, I need to tell that amulets (brought only from some holy place like temple) are sometimes worn in our community and also their worth can not be denied to some extent... Its all about faith. Thats why sister's mother in law didn't think much about it... But later she realised it and this has been the topic of talk at their home many a times... And about neighbour, we don't think she meant anything harmful. They have been known to each other for long...
Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
I've got a Big Question Mark (?) concerning the motives of that neighbour. Considering the negative impact of her suggestion, I can't help wondering if her real intent was to cause mischief. Your sister's mother-in-law should more cautious with any further 'helpful' advice from that particular source. Just in case... 😐
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
Welcome to YGS.

The skin on my belly got itchy at the thought of having a thread tied around during pregnancy, specially in the last trimester when the skin is sore and full of stretch marks, that would had been enough for your sister to feel uncomfortable while wearing the amulet; but after knowing its origins I completely agree with you that it should be avoided. There's no doubt it had some negative energy attached. Creepy, very creepy!

Glad to know your sister didn't wear it again.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: