You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Back Again

Real Ghost Stories

Back Again

 

Hope the true story I am going to share is selected to be posted and will be there on the internet forever for the people who are curious about the phenomenon of reincarnation.

I am from India and I am a small part of a huge clan that consists of uncles, aunties, grand uncles (three of the five have died), grand aunties, cousins, and their children. Fortunately, We get along well with each other. And we are even more fortunate to have experienced two incidents of rebirth thirty five to forty years apart. One should have happened in 1930's and the other in 1970's. Let's talk about the previous one first;

My great grand mother and her husband's sister (about14-15 years old) were pretty close to each other. They adored each other. They hang out together. Did household chores together. In India this is how girls tend to deal with the wife of their brother until they are married away. They both shared a warm bond. (This is what the older ones tell us every time this incident comes up). Now unfortunately the sister suffered Tuberculosis and she knew that her time was near. On her deathbed, she told my great grandmother that she would get back to her. And surprisingly enough she even asked her to mark her. Finally she died and upon her wish she was marked on her back with green colour. A Tilak (thumb impression) was given to her. Suffice to say, my great grandma's first son was born thereafter with the same mark on his back. He lived a long happy life and died of old age a few years ago. Almost everyone in the family knows about this occurrence except the recent generation.

Second one:

Back Again

My father's paternal aunt gave birth to a boy in late 70's. But the baby boy did not survive and died after a few minutes of birth. While the baby was being prepared to be buried, (I belong to a community where dead adults are cremated but babies are buried) one of the women from neighborhood present there gave a black mark of soot taken from griddle to the baby's front leg. That woman is still alive. After some time another baby was born to the aunt with the same black mark on the exact same place it was given to the previous baby. This baby now has grown to be a forty year old man and has the same mark ever since. It is so defined and dark. And has not faded away a bit. When I went to my uncle to take the picture of the mark, I was further told by my uncle's mother that the woman who marked him first approached his forehead but was stopped. So she applied it on the leg.

Also, my younger sister has the same type of birth mark on one of her rear thighs. It may have been given to her in her previous life we family members guess. Who knows.

So, this is pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed it. Pardon me if I made any type of mistake in my narrative and if I rendered you confused about the relationships. Any question or insight about it will be more than welcome. Even I will wait for it as many regular writers of this site seem to have deep insight about the things that are beyond explanation.

Thanks for taking your time to read my story...:)

May lord buddha bless you all. _/\_

Other hauntings by Navya_siddharth

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Navya_siddharth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Martin (602 posts) mod
 
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
Note: some new photos provided by the author have been published 📷
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-03-07)
It's really interesting to see how those marks were were in the exact same place on the newborns, I also believe in the concept of reincarnation, thank you for sharing your story with us
PBnJilly (18 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2020-11-27)
Hey there!

We're a brother/sister team of creators of a small, brand-new YouTube channel called "The Dark End of the Street." We do true crime stories mostly, but with sprinklings of the occult, paranormal and various other horror experiences, so long as they're true. We also read creepy/scary stories, and are hoping to eventually have them submitted directly to us. Since we're so new and unknown though, we need content to post and somewhere to start!

We've just read your post entitled "Back Again" and greatly enjoyed its entertainment value. We're messaging to ask your permission to use your story in one of our upcoming YT posts.

May we have your permission to narrate your "Back Again" story, as well as any other Your Ghost Stories posts that you've authored, in a future YouTube video (s)?

Thank you so much for your time!

Jill and Ronnie
Marykori (6 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-10-18)
Reincarnation is truth, modern science can't understand because of thr limited knowledge
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-10-15)
Hello Navya.

Reincarnation is a very interesting topic and there are some books and studies documenting several cases of people who remember a previous life, including some in which the person was born with marks resembling wounds on places where they report getting hurt or even being what caused their death.

I'm curious to know if your relatives had any recollection of their previous life or seemed to recognize places and people they had never seen before.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: