You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strange Entity That Has Bothered Me And My Cousin

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Entity That Has Bothered Me And My Cousin

 

This whole entire story tends to make me doubt my sanity in it's entirety.

It started of with my cousin saying that someone contacted her through her mind. I felt that was strange wholeheartedly in the first place, but it wasn't until later that things started to become real for me.

There was a time when I went to a fair with her, and she said someone flicked me on the head. The strangest part is I felt it. This happened another time when I asked if said entity was okay through her and I felt someone poke my cheek...

There were times even when I was alone that I felt someone poke my shoulder, breathe on me and when I felt a sense of warmth near me. There were a couple of times that there was a presence that scared me, but in truth most of the time it didn't. I have heard someone call me names and I heard someone call my name too. There was even one point I thought I heard said entity call me a bad word which definitely made me feel terrible.

I've tried telling people before about this but they thought I was crazy. I've told them about the things being knocked over, what I've heard and felt.

I just have everything in question... What even is happening to me? Is it real or is it fake? I don't want to be told I'm crazy anymore. Can you hallucinate things being knocked over? Can you hallucinate feeling the warmth of someone's breath or what it smells like?

I don't really talk to my cousin anymore because I question her and my sanity if stupid stuff like this is happening. It just makes me wonder if it's real or not...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, briii123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Positively_Paranormal (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
I shouldn't have jumped the gun with my first comments, for that I apologize Rook. My emotions got the better of me.

Briii123 clearly states, " I don't want to be told I'm crazy anymore."

I just find it insensitive to joke about it. My opinion.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
Positively_Paranormal - I don't think rookdygin's calling briii crazy, it's more like he meant not keeping a journal to register all the activity is a crazy thing to do or, -not to do? 🤔
Positively_Paranormal (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
Hello Briii123,

I am sorry that you feel as though you're losing it. You're not. Personal experience is just that. Personal experience. That's why they call it paranormal - Beyond explanation of science. To so many, that is too difficult to comprehend or try to understand. You can hallucinate seeing an inanimate object being knocked over. However if you were hallucinating that object never really knocked over so eventually it should be in it's rightful place. If it is still on the ground or knocked over hours/days later. That is happening.

Because of the range of activity you are experiencing, I feel as though you have a gift, clairaudient. Which is the ability to hear spirit/entities/beings whether with your ears or in your head.

I found this snippet from an article online, it is not my own but I hope it helps:

How do you know it's real?
Clairaudience is more than having voices in your head.
The main differences between being clairaudient and having a mental illness are quite clear. While clairaudience and mental illness can both consist of voices within the head - the similarities stop there. Clairaudient mediums can learn to control these voices. Spirit voices tend to not be constant, but instead, are more brief and to the point. Spirit voices tend to engage in a genuine dialogue with you, answering questions that you have and providing feedback. Spirit voices generally do not prevent functionality nor do they suggest harmful behavior. Spirit voices are gentle, safe, rational (often more rational than your own) and usually quite compassionate, but not always the case. With clairaudience, you also have the gift of clear speaking, meaning you can speak, share and channel the messages you hear from Spirit to others.

I do not believe that you are crazy, based on what you've shared and the other experiences you've had in conjunction. For some added peace of mind I think it would be a great idea to connect with a psychic medium. They are often able to pick up on others who have a gift.

I wish you the best,

TO ROOKDYGIN: I found your response extremely insensitive and insulting. Even if it was meant to be light-hearted. Someone experiencing these things and opening up to strangers about them is a huge act of courage. Especially since she's told people she's cared about and they have made her feel secluded. Just saying, not impressed.

+P
Maelstrom (23 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-20)
No bri, you cannot hallucinate moving items. If an item moves by itself, it is from an entity. Several things you can do. Attempt to talk to it, using a recorder, your cells recording app will work. Keep a journal as Rook suggested. If it scares you that much, "cleanse" the house. Cleansing instructions are listed elsewhere on ygs.

Also, you are not crazy. Being that you are the only one experiencing this stuff will make you feel that way.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-07)
Your Crazy... 😜

If you have not kept a Journal of these events...

Its hard to say just WHAT you may be experiencing from the way you have related things.

So here we go...

How long have you been having 'strange' experiences?

Did they start BEFORE your cousin mentioned anything or after? Better yet... What 'age range' did they start for you and have they stopped?

To answer one of your questions directly... Yes hallucinations can seem very real... Its one of the reasons why EVERYTHING Medical and Mental needs to be ruled out BEFORE the Paranormal can be considered.

Thank you for sharing, but more details, without getting 'to' graphic', are needed before we can even take a guess as to what you may have or are experiencing.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: