You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Who's Walking Up There?

Real Ghost Stories

Who's Walking Up There?

 

It's been awhile since I posted a story. This will be my second story on here. Check my page for my first story. I have so many to post just never the time. This one I'm about to tell you happened last night.

I was in my room trying to find something to watch on Netflix. The lights were on in my room and in the hallway and the door was open. From my room I could see out into the hallway and into the bedroom right across. As I'm standing there I hear someone walking in the hallway. I can hear the floor creaking under weight. They had to be heavy for the floor to make the creaking sounds it made. I looked out into the hall and down the steps and no one was there. I even checked the other bedroom, nothing. I thought maybe it was one of our dogs but they were all down stairs and my cat was in the room with me and he's not very big so I know he wouldn't have been able to make the floor do that. This is not the first and won't be the last time this has happened.

When my grandmother use to have my room she would say she could hear and see shadows moving in the hall and in that other bedroom. My dad and uncle have both heard people walking upstairs when I'm not home, heavy footstep, like someone walking with boots on. Again I have my cat but he's not heavy enough to make the noises everyone is hearing. I've also heard them when I've been down in the living room but of course when I go to check I find nothing.

I have more stories about the upstairs and my room but that will be for another time. I believe there is someone/something in my house.

Other hauntings by Janellexx89

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Janellexx89, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-07)
Hello again.
Did the experiences in your three stories happen in the same house? If so, it seems that these have been going on for some time, have you and/or your family done anything trying to stop the disturbances, like a cleansing or a blessing?

In your first story you admit to have been reading stories in this forum for a while, I assume you have come across "rookdygin house cleansing and shielding method", haven't you?
It would be a good idea to put it into practice in your own place, if not this, some other method according to your family's beliefs.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: