You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Strange Knocks 2

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Knocks 2

 

It's been a few weeks now and I have updates on what's been going on. The knocking has slowed down a lot but I have a new thing going on. A few days after christmas for whatever reason a fuse blew and knocked the power out to half of my house, now where the stuff is going on is the side that was not affected. So we fix the fuse and later I'm in the kitchen cooking supper, and the microwave turned on by itself. Well I thought it had to do with the power earlier that day but thinking about it, the kitchen was not affected, and I just blew it off as a fluke.

Then about 5:00am I hear it going off so I get up and look, the light was on, well I can't explain that away so I went back to bed. This keeps going on for a day or two between 4 and 5 am, so I told my husband about 2 weeks later what was going on and he blows it off like nothing, until my niece tana woke us up on friday morning to ask why the microwave was going off, I looked at Tim and told him to explain what happened, and he could not find a logical explanation for it.

So for now at night I leave the door to the microwave open. Really I don't know if it is part of what's been going on or if it is just a malfunction with the microwave, but it's never happened before. I am just curious if anyone has a good guess on this?

Thanks

Love,

haleybug

Other hauntings by haleybug

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, haleybug, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Dear A little sweet suggestion to you wear a Cross around your neck... To be safe it is best... These things happens shortly but then it becomes regular and troubles alot...

God Bless ❤
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
Hello Honnaryn,
I have recently moved from that house. There were too many strange things going on in that neighbor hood. I had to get my kids out of there, but thank you. 😊
❤haleybug
honnaryn (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
this has happen to me also try unplugging the Microwave this might work but the ghost might plug it back in so try it
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-16)
hi Astral184,
i looked up electric people and no one here has ever had that problem.you'll have to go back and read the first story strange knocks,i'm pretty sure it is a poltergeist. But thank you for the suggestion anyway 😁
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-15)
I have heard about a 'phenomenon' called electric people, I don't know too much about it, but it seems some people have a problem with electric appliances, maybe it is you,hubby, or your niece, maybe you can ' Google' it and read more, regardsA184.
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hi WB yes I had to have that look as he tried to explain it away, and he didn't do a good job at it either. It sounded more like when tanas gold fish died and me telling her why I was flushing it, and I didn't do very good at that. We got into a discussion last night about it I thnk he was more trying to convince him self of what wasn't going than me, if he was trying toconvince me of anything it didn't work out. 😆
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hello Haleybug. I believe, as WB put it, that you have something just curious checking it out. I share my house with a number of spirits, one being a little girl from the turn of the last century(1900`s). She likes to watch TV, especially kid shows, and when I "sense" she is near I turn the TV on for her. What I`m getting at is to tell them that you don`t mind them messing with the microwave but don`t do it at five in the morning. They`ll probably listen. Take care.

FRAWIN
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hi there Haleybug! I remember you talking about your microwave incidents in the chatroom. I know ghosts and spirits like to mess around with anything electrical or battery operated. Try this. Say out loud in your house, if you already haven't, "Please stop messing around with the microwave or anything else electrical in the house..." But in a nice way of course. It always could be an electrical defect but I don't think so in your case. ~Shelby ❤ 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Hello Haley.
Once again, you gave me a smile. I can see you sitting there and looking at Tim with a self satisfied look on your face saying "NOW. Explain THAT..."
Before things went nuts in my house I was going to tell you, my parents have to leave a cup of water in a coffee cup in their microwave. Neither of my parents believe in anything paranormal. With the exception of God, and all the Beings that support the biblical belief in Him, they do not believe that there is anything out there that we can not see that does exist. I will not go into their belief system, as it is theirs, and not mine, but in a nutshell, ghosts do not exist.
Seems as if about once a week something causes their microwave to warm for two minutes. They have gone through, I think four microwaves in the past two years. They have moved the microwave thinking the wall plug was bad. They have unplugged it (Not just at night like you, but up until they need to use it), once my father actually took it out completely and put it in the garage. (Thanks for the microwave, Dad, it works GREAT)
When I suggested that maybe something is just checking it out as perhaps microwaves were not around when they were I was asked not to speak such nonsense in their home. So, to each his own, I guess. But that is what I think happened. I think someone is curious and this is a new "toy".
Thank you.
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-14)
Well spirits do have an effect on electrical objects, like the TV or as you were writing a Microwave. It might just be a malfunction, but I haven't heard about this before.

I hope it's not something bad then, best of luck! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: