You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Terrorital Ghosts- Lacking Sleep

Real Ghost Stories

Terrorital Ghosts- Lacking Sleep

 

Things have been going on for awhile, but lately it has definitely increased. It started out this past summer with black shadows appearing before my boyfriend and brother, things moving with no explanation, and hearing walking or a girl's voice talking late at night.

My brother on numerous occasions woke up with unexplained scratches on his back, far down the back where he cannot reach to scratch in his sleep. One time we were just talking in the living room and he said ouch. I asked him what was wrong and he took off his shirt and ask, "Are there scratches on my back?" Sure enough there were, bright red and pink around the skin, so it proved that it just happened. I had a priest come and bless the house and it has only gotten worse since then.

I'm usually not too frightened and tell it to leave me alone, but because of the past few things that took place within the past couple months have got me on edge. I have seen this little girl twice (looks may 6-7 years old), always standing by my closet. The first time I saw her, she was in all white and had HUGE feet and the second time she was wearing a red dress. The second time I jumped at her screaming, then she disappeared.

Last Saturday afternoon, I was laying in my bed watching Netflix with my door open. I can see the bathroom door from my bedroom and saw my brother go from his room into there, shutting the door behind him. A few moments later I saw a male leave my brother's room, wearing a gray hat, black pants and jacket, and with a suitcase in hand. I text my brother, "Who is here?" I knew he was going to jump in the shower, so seeing how he takes forever in there, I stood outside the door and asked to use the bathroom before he jumped in. He opened the door and I asked again, "Who's here with you?" He replied,"No one." I responded by telling him what I had just saw. He said "I was wondering why you text me that." We both got goose bumps.

Two nights ago I was awaken at 2 AM with my bed shaking out of control and every time I would try to fall back asleep it would shake. I finally turned on the main light and ran into the living room. Since this has all been going on, I cannot sleep without my lamp on. I tried calling my brother who was not home and no answer. Luckily my boyfriend lives next door so he came over and laid by me until I fell asleep.

Then last night at the exact same time as the previous night, I was awoken with someone yelling HEY repeatedly. I laid there and it stopped, then I heard a female's voice whispering, what to me sounded like a different language. I then again jumped out of bed and turned on every light in my house while tried calling my brother who was not there again. He didn't answer of course, so I called my sister and she answered. I had her wait on the phone with me while I gather up my things to go sleep at her house.

Today I emailed our priest again who will be coming over again to do another blessing and additional praying on Monday. Also my coworker's pastor will be coming tonight to pray over the house. I have talked to a couple of my neighbors and they said that the same things have been happening to them, but they didn't want to sound crazy.

I am an open person and have had seen things, but nothing this intense, where I am scared to sleep or be in my own home alone. I am religious and have also tried other things like pouring salt around the apartment building and in front of every entry way and burning sage. I even googled the address and nothing came up, but the building was built in the 1970s, so it is pretty old. I have only gotten about 3-4 hours of sleep per night and at my wits end. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make these spirits leave? I am in need of suggestions.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, makenna2004, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

elhub (9 posts)
-1
5 years ago (2018-11-18)
Hey makenna2004

I am glad you contacted a priest, but did you ask a much higher Priest. A high Priest who sits on a throne at the right hand of Father God. His name is Lord Jesus Christ. Turn to the Son of God, seek Him diligently. Plead the blood of Lamb of God everything you do from sleeping, napping, eating, anything. Repent and trust in Him. Demons hate and fear Him. But don't worry God fights for His children. Please read John 10 vs 10 and Deuteronomy 1 vs 30.

However some evil entities will not go by prayer only but also through fasting too. It is written in Matthew 17 vs 19-21

Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. If you want talk here is my email address: shortbread2993 [at] gmail.com

Shalom
AlaskanJames (1 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
Makenna,

Is this Access Apartments in Anchorage? I lived there back in 2012-2014 and my girlfriend made these exact same complaints. I heard a lot of strange things there too, but never actually saw anything. I can definitely relate to the feelings she described when we lived there though, and I felt the shaking bed. Always seemed to get weird around 2am for us as well. She said she saw a dark shadow of a guy with a hat and a briefcase too, and both of my young sons described both the girl and the man. The sage seemed to help when she tried that but it was more like a bandaid... In one instance when I was in the shower and she was reading the boys a story in their room, we came out at the same time after the hall closet sliding door slammed and all the contents had been shoved to one side on every shelf.
makenna04 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-29)
Thanks for your responses. [at] Lady-glow, there are 8 apartments. The priest only blessed my unit and the property but did not go in any other units. He came by again and blessed the house and did a ton more prayers that they use for exorcisms. That seemed to work, nothing has happened since then. I do consider myself a sensitive but I don't ever acknowledge it or try to communicate with them. With the little girl who I jumped at, it was like an instinct reaction, I just did it without thinking. I am currently moving and happy to be out of that place. Not lacking sleep now, but thank you everyone for your input. Hopefully the spirits don't follow me.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-03-23)
I agree with lady-glow, I would definitely try to get as many of the neighbors on board with a blessing or cleansing as possible. Heck, maybe they also know religious leaders they can call in - regardless of denomination, good is good and the more of it you can have on your side, the better 😉

In your researches, also look around the building and before the building was constructed. My apartment building wasn't constructed until 1925 but before that, a mass grave was dug and filled in the lot next door in 1855- that's where we feel a lot of our haunting comes from.

Not knowing where in the state you are (and don't feel like you need to disclose) here are a few sites with lists of rather tragic goings on (natural disasters, murders, epidemics etc) in Alaska. Have a look and see if any of them may have taken place close by. The last two links are to new age stores - I just threw them in since the suggestion has been made that the activity you are experiencing might have been the result not of a specific tragic event but instead of some dumb dumb (technical term) mucking about with occult forces they don't fully understand -thus the new age stores might have some one with some ideas on what's going on too.

Https://www.google.com/amp/www.onlyinyourstate.com/alaska/most-horrifying-natural-disasters-ak/amp/

Http://murderpedia.org/usa/alaska.htm

Https://m.ranker.com/list/killers-from-alaska/cat-mcauliffe

Http://www.anchoragecrimestoppers.com/sitemenu.aspx?P=misc&D=1&ID=124

Http://www.akhistorycourse.org/americas-territory/alaskas-heritage/chapter-4-21-health-and-medicine

Https://www.pyewackets.com

Https://squareup.com/store/all-things-metaphysical
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-03-21)
If the same thing has been happening to the neighbors, I'd dig a little deeper. Something probably happened in that area to effect so many people. Also, I am impressed by the way you chased the girl ghost away by jumping towards her. That took guts. I can only imagine that scene. You had to be scared. Whatever it is it sounds bad to scratch your brother up. I'd just keep praying it away with the help if your pastor. It doesn't sound good. So I'd make sure it knows it's not welcome.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-03-20)
Hello makenna.

It seems like a lot of activity is going on at your place.
I have few questions about your experience:

How many apartments are in the building?
When the priest came to bless the place, did he just bless your apartment or did he do it in all the units?
Are you aware if any of the other tenants practices witchcraft?
Do you know if a violent event has taken place in the area?
Do you consider yourself to be sensitive to contact with spirits?
Have you brought home any antique or any second hand object that could have a tragic past?

In my opinion, the first thing to do is to be sure that all of the people living in the building are in the same page and agree to cleanse/bless every single of the units. Just imagine what would it happen if someone, inadvertently or in purpose, has opened a portal or invited ghosts to their place and now they are wandering all over the building. 😨

But if not everyone agree, at least try to protect your unit and inform the priest and pastor of the escalating activity after the first blessing.

Keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: