You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Outstanding Sleep Paralysis Episode #2

Real Ghost Stories

Outstanding Sleep Paralysis Episode #2

 

You became the first place I go to if I need any advice or if I feel something is wrong. Your opinions always helped me, they opened all kinds of doors that made things clearer for me. I am sorry if I post a lot or if some of my experiences are not so "out-of-the-norm", but I feel the need to discuss those matters with someone, and what better choice do I have than you, always understanding and supporting.

Last night, I had a strange feeling. Sometimes, I know when a SP episode is going to hit me. I knew this time too. I was laying in bed, watching something on my laptop, not wanting to fall asleep even though I was completely exhausted. I don't know when exactly I fell asleep, the last time I checked my clock it was 2:05 A.M.

I was dreaming of a friend's house. The house was not in its normal place. She sold it and we were there to clean it. We went from room to room, cleaning everything. I entered her bedroom. Everything dark, it had a little dirty bed, with its sheets torn apart. Near the bed was a stove, a big one, it went through the ceiling. It was covered by a curtain that was dirty and burned. Everything was so strange there.

I started cleaning and I suddenly saw what semmed to me an old rag. I picked it up and it was full of flies. I tried to get my arm off the window, to shake it. I wasn't able to do so. My hand stayed inside the room and it started shaking uncontrollabe, making all those insects fly inside. I then felt embraced from behind and something was shaking me.

I somehow felt transported from my dream into my bed. I was still shaking, it was like convulsions. I tried to open my eyes. I felt the pressure I put on them, I felt my eyelids, but I couldn't control them. Suddenly, the shaking stopped and I felt a hand on my left cheek, lifting me up from my pillow just like in the last such encounter I wrote on YGS. I felt a face in front of mine, I think I could open my eyes at that point, but I didn't want to. Suddenly, I had a thought, 'What if I continue to act like I'm still sleeping?'. I didn't oppose, I just layed there as I was being held. I let out a sigh.

I felt myself being put again on my pillow, slowly, and suddenly, I didn't feel anyone in my vicinity anymore. I opened my eyes, everything was fine. I checked the clock and it was 2:38 A.M.

I tried to blame this incident on my sleep disturbances, but I can't quite do it. I mean, it is the second episode in which I feel physical contact, in which I dream or see something strange and I feel like I am powerless, like I am in the hands of someone else. I know for sure I wasn't sleeping anymore, I know for sure that I was awake, trying so hard to open my eyes.

What do you think?

Other hauntings by blckwdnsdy

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blckwdnsdy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cerberus415666 (1 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-27)
Great story I've had many similar "SP" experiences where I can not move or speak and see arms Come from under the bed and wrap around my body. The best advice I can give and what works for me is to remain calm and peaceful. These beings can feed off the adrenaline you release from Fear and use that energy to manifest themselves more intensely. I believe that happens because these beings are Vampiric in nature and are from a separate realm and need the proper energy to manifest into our dimension which comes from our life force
blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-24)
Hi, Maria

I felt that pretending to be asleep was the right thing to do. It was the fear that I would open my eyes and I will se something terryfying. I know the feeling of being pinned down, but up until recently, I've never felt like moving or being moved, like in my last two SP episodes. SP is creepy itself, but this feeling... I felt desperate.

I always sleep with something on - the computer, the TV, a lamp. I can't sleep without ambiental light. The thing is I experience those things only when I sleep alone. Sleeping with my boyfriend, it happened once in 8 months. So I consider the chance that, somehow, my subconscious mind is giving me the fear to sleep alone and is thus causing them.

Thank you for your comment.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-20)
Hi blckwdnsdy,

I think you did the right thing by pretending to be asleep within your episode of Sleep Paralysis. That's what I do. When I have Sleep Paralysis, I always feel that a living person is holding me and keeping me from moving an inch. I (thankfully) have never experienced anyone doing this to me in my waking life; so it is easy for me to come to the conclusion that I am not fully awake - I just stop struggling and "go with it".

One thing that I have noticed is that I only have Sleep Paralysis when I fall asleep when there is light in the room. This could be what triggers your episodes since you fell asleep with the computer on. Just a thought.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: