You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Spirit Attached

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Attached

 

I stay with my wife in the Indian state of Assam in a place called Guwahati. I never believed in spirits or ghosts until this incident happened to me. I got married two years back in 2016. My wife suffered from numerous illness since then. She always felt like energy drained out and in the morning cannot get up from bed. She always complains of bad stomach cramps and headache. She always has bad dreams. She used to see children, rapes and other bad dreams. I used to always ignore her. However I was also fed up and frustrated because I always used to see her sleeping and in depression. She suffered from PCOD, Thyroid, Pox, UTI, painful warts and two miscarriages. Medication always cured her but her symptoms of fatigue and depression lingered on and remained same. She felt nice whenever she moves out of our house and her symptoms starts to emerge as soon as she is back home. Almost no doctor could determine why she was contracting numerous diseases one after the another.

Today is 14/03/2018. Just yesterday we consulted a Shaman (a kind of Indian Tantric) and he told the exact things my wife had been facing and experiencing these past two years. Believe it or not he revealed that this is a spirit attached to her. And true to what he revealed, my wife also said that she had one such experience earlier when she was a bachelor. But that was 5 years back. We then realised that the same spirit lingered on and latched unto her. It was surprising to me because the Tantric told some things which only me and wife used to feel and experience.

He said he will help and today he is going to offer puja. I will update you all about this later.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rakeshdispuria, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Positively_Paranormal (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-29)
I send positive energy of light and love to you, your wife, your home and the shaman. May the puja be successful in removing any negative spirits/attachments.

Best wishes,

+P
Elizabeth62 (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-28)
I pray the puja works and removes all bad spirits. And that you and your wife will find peace and happiness.
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-26)
That's scary. God bless you and your wife. Do keep us updated.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: