You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Attached?

Real Ghost Stories

Attached?

 

Hey!

I've been reading stories on YGS for a while now and finally figured it was time I share my own little experience. I'm not too sure how interesting this might be. But it is what it is, here goes...

So to begin, I'm a regular Indian guy, but you've gathered that already. I've always had an interest in the paranormal, with little to no real life encounters. This began a couple years ago, I was 24 at the time. My family just moved out of our ancestral home into a much smaller apartment complex.

Now I'm no medium or super sensitive to energy, however I could just tell there was something wrong with it. My room in particular. I couldn't ever sleep peacefully because I had the strangest feeling that someone's standing at the foot of the bed, in the corner. It was a bit of an inconvenience at first but then I guess I became immune to it being there. It didn't matter. Then a couple months later, I visited a friend who's a Witch and I narrated the whole thing to him and he put his hand on my chest and maybe said a prayer or something I'm not too clear about that but within a minute, he told me he could see something. That it was a spirit who didn't necessarily mean harm but I needed to be cautious nonetheless. I thought he was making stuff up but then he accurately described the structural plan of my entire room and that's not even the creepy part... He told me the spirit doesn't stand at my feet, instead it's much closer. Like right next to my head. And that it walks around the room all night. Just looking over me.

Anyway, I've forgotten about this and continued living there normally because honestly, it didn't ever bother me. It was just there. And I was okay with it. But now, a couple years later we moved to a different house and the strangest part is, I can still sense it here. In fact, as I write this, I can sense it's standing right at the foot of my bed. But it still hasn't ever bothered me.

Maybe this is my guardian angel?

Other hauntings by WontTellYouMyName

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WontTellYouMyName, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ajonverge (6 stories) (84 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-01-23)
Its possible that it was always there with you but you only felt its existence after moving from your ancestral home. That makes the most logical sense to me. Well whatever it is, if u feel its your guardian angel and it does you no harm I feel its a kind soul. Thanks for sharing anyway. Jai Hind.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-01-15)
Hi I Won't Tell

Thanks for sharing. I find your story interesting.

In terms of this soul / spirit being your "guardian angel", that depends largely on what you consider a "guardian angel" to actually be.

Another term for these guardian angels are "spirit guides" which is an individual who is attached to you through a mutual friendship and a tie / bond of love. These spirits apparently watch over us, guide us and care very much for us, and every single human being has at least one, no matter what, or so I have heard, and I find that easy to believe to be true. It makes sense; our loved ones still love us want to be around us as they did when they were "alive".

In my opinion, and based only on your choice of words, I would hastily suggest that this spirit is possibly not a guardian angel / spirit guide.

My conclusion is based on your comments:

(1) "...Now I'm no medium or super sensitive to energy, however I could just tell there was something wrong with it. My room in particular. I couldn't ever sleep peacefully because I had the strangest feeling that someone's standing at the foot of the bed..."

(2) Your room felt "wrong" and you could not sleep "peacefully"

(3) Your "witch" friend stating "That it was a spirit who didn't necessarily mean harm but I needed to be cautious nonetheless", and the "creepy part" whereby the spirit apparently stands very close and just watches you.

So the vibe I'm getting from you is that you are maybe a bit afraid, concerned, worried, possibly a bit frightened? So to ME that doesn't sound like a loving spirit guide / guardian angel but more like a lost soul (most likely unhappy) who for whatever reason is hanging around our Earthly plane, i.e: in your room.

You are most likely picking up on that unhappy / creepy "somethings wrong with my room" vibe from this unfortunate spirit.

Now, I certainly don't want to alarm you but I felt I needed to focus on the "guardian angel" angle that you brought and maybe help you with that aspect.

Best of luck, don't be afraid; they are only people just like us but with out a physical body.

Regards

Mack
Tweed (35 stories) (2498 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-01-15)
Hi Won'tTell,

Yeup, I was thinking a guardian type ghost. Perhaps there was something about that apartment complex which provoked this being to hang around you more. Maybe you needed protecting in your bedroom at that time. It may have been tuned into you before then and you'd just not noticed, because there was no need to.
I wonder if your Witch friend was able to communicate with this ghost while he touched your chest? Maybe that's how he could describe your room, the ghost filled him in!
Just a few thoughts.

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: