You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Things Are Heating Up

Real Ghost Stories

Things Are Heating Up

 

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned how we usually don't have any kind of serious activity in our house and, when we do, it is usually neutral or positive. Well, lately things have been heating up a bit.

A few nights ago I was struggling to fall asleep so decided to do some meditation exercises to get me into the sleep frame of mind. I settled down and began my imaging. Soon enough I was in that calm state between wakefulness and sleep. Out of the blue I had an image flash of a woman in her late 40's to early 50's. She had medium/shoulder length blonde hair with highlights and lowlights. Her face was slightly worn in a way that suggested a life spent mostly outdoors. The image was of a passport sized photograph of this woman. The photo was held by a male's index finger and thumb. I also received the word "Florida". I was immediately awake and very confused. The image made no sense to me. I decided to continue with my meditation to see if I received anything else or if I would fall asleep. I fell asleep.

The next morning I told my husband about the image. I described it all to him exactly. He was interested but couldn't offer any advice or guidance. Later in the day I was sitting at my PC when I decided on a whim to search the Florida missing persons pages. After a few pages of scrolling and scrolling I suddenly saw her. The photo was EXACTLY the way I had seen it the night before. The only difference was that it was not being held up by fingers. Her name is Tammy and she is missing from Florida. I will not mention her last name here.

I have no idea why I received this image and this word. I don't know what to do with this information or if I can help in any way. I have been trying to receive further images or information through meditation but I have not had anything else. I am finding this quite distressing.

The second incident happened to my husband. He woke up in the middle of the night about two weeks ago and decided to have a smoke out the window. Just outside our bedroom window is a wall which encloses an outdoor sitting area with a table and 6 bench seats. There is a large outdoor umbrella in in the middle of the table. You can't see over the wall from the bedroom window but you can see the top of the umbrella.

It was a calm night with not even a breeze. My husband said that as soon as he got to the window he was hit with a wave of uneasiness and he felt something very threatening was on the other side of the wall sitting at the table in the sitting area. He said that he can't explain why but he could FEEL that there were three very dangerous entities sitting at the outdoor table and that they were aware of his presence and of the fact that he was aware of them. Next thing he knew, he saw the umbrella slowly start turning as if someone was turning the pole whilst sitting at the table behind the wall.

He quickly put out his smoke, closed the bedroom window and returned to bed. It took a long time before he was calm enough to fall asleep and he told me his story first thing in the morning.

As I have mentioned in a previous post, we have a number of resident spirits/energies that we get along with just fine. At times I feel that they even protect us in ways we are not aware of. I feel that this was one of those times. I explained to my husband that I feel that our residents were preventing the three malevolent spirits/energies from entering the house. That would explain why they were just sitting at the outside table exuding such angry/dangerous energy. I know that our residents do interact with us intelligently and have even played with a friend of ours who is a serious skeptic.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Other hauntings by Bee_Beans

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bee_Beans, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-22)
Bee_Beans, it sounds as if you've got a form of remote viewing as one of your gifts. You were in a receptive, "open" state when you meditated and somehow picked up this woman's image from the "etherworld".

If you were meant to do anything with it, then you'll probably get other details in due course. It may simply be that your gift is still developing and you're not ready as yet. Maybe it's a matter of progressing with baby steps?

A psychic/medium friend of mine (with 36 years' experience), has advised that we must always actively protect ourselves. He recommends that we cleanse ourselves before and after we make contact with the spirits. This is to avoid negative entities from either influencing us adversely or having unwanted spirits attaching themselves to us and following us back.

Perhaps a cleansing, following by a blessing might be in order? Also include your husband and any other family member too.

You know help will be here on YGS should you need it. Stay safe and be well. ❤
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-18)
I'm not so sure I would be trying to open myself up to these spirits and meditate like that. I believe you that you have some guiding spirits but like you say, there are always the not so nice ones out there too trying to get in. Once opened in such a state, the nasty ones might slip in. So... Round about way to say, be careful.

As for the picture, yikes! I'd be inclined to think the girl passed away. The man's hand? Anything odd about it? Tattoos? Rings? Right or left hand? I'd be thinking maybe someone not good is the hand.

Many police detectives use psychics and what you have is a gift that could be used for good given the right circumstances. I'd protect your gift and create or ask for protection Everytime you enter this state. From what I've learned when such an image is just shown to you, it's shown to help the person.

Perhaps you could look in local papers as well. Such as maybe the culprit is in your area? Or she once lived in your town/visited...etc etc...
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-18)
Bee,

Thank you for sharing.

Do you get images often while meditating? I apologise if you have mentioned in your previous stories if you are a medium... I am yet to read your other stories.

I can't imagin how frustrating it must be to see these images but not know what to do with them. Hope things are ok...

Logan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: