You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Reoccurring Incubus Haunting Question

Real Ghost Stories

Reoccurring Incubus Haunting Question

 

I am a bloke in my mid 30's and yes, I know stories about Incubus/Succubus hauntings are being filtered/restricted for obvious reasons. But I am going to try and see if my story will be published and if anyone can help me with my current situation...

So, first of all, a bit of background information. As a teenager I use to live with my family in a small country town called Balranald in southern New South Wales, Australia. I'm of mixed race background (Indigenous, Greek & Australian) and had always heard ghost stories from other people. And yes, they would cross their hearts and swear these stories were true but I didn't really believe them. Being Indigenous, you'd think I would understand and accept these stories. But I grew up in Foster Care and wasn't in touch with my Indigenous Culture back then. And I hadn't had any real encounters of my own as such, so I never believed the ghost stories when I heard them. But all this changed after my sixteenth birthday when I had my first encounter with an actual ghost. I put it down to being drunk and just tripping the first time it happened, but then it happened again a few weeks later. I hadn't been drinking the second time and knew for a fact I wasn't tripping. I didn't say anything or tell anyone in my family and over the next months weeks it started happening more often. This continued for almost a year and by that stage I had gotten use to it happening to me. Eventually an Elder in the Indigenous Community sensed something about me and conducted a smoking ceremony on me and the house where we lived. After that it stopped and things in my life started to improve.

Fast forward seven years, I'm living by myself in another small country town just over the Victorian border. The town was called Sea Lake in Northern Victoria, Australia. I was going through another rough patch at the time and had a lot of family problems. Along with drug and alcohol problems and getting into trouble with the law. I couldn't keep a job or a relationship and nothing in my life was going good at the time. Then it started again, I knew what to expect from the first time it happened some years earlier. But this time seemed different, it was more forceful and much more intense. Again, I didn't try and stop it from happening and I just put up with it. This continued for 21 months, getting more physical and intense and I was beginning to enjoy it. I know that sounds bad, but at the time this is what happened to me and how I felt about it. After I started to enjoy it, things got worse and much more forceful. It was at this point I knew I had to do something so I went back to my old home town Balranald and sought out the help of the Local Elder again. Once again he conducted a smoking ceremony on me and my house and things stopped happening again. My life started to improve and I was finally able to keep hold of a partner for the first time in ages. We even moved down to Bendigo in central Victoria where I got a job and life picked up for me.

Fast forward again to the present day, and it's happening again. I'm no longer with the same partner I had when I moved to Bendigo (and haven't been for years) and I'm once again having trouble with the law and not able to keep jobs. My family life is strained and I don't have much to do with them really. I also only have a couple of friends that I talk to now and then and I live a pretty solitary life. It's back again and I'm in the process of gathering things needed to conduct a smoking ceremony because I know it works from the previous two times. But the problem I'm having is this, could it be the same one or are these things attracted to me? Has anyone who had cleansed themselves from one of these things (which ever practice or method used is not relevant) have it come back at a later time? Do these things come back to the victims or is it more likely these are different ones? I've tried google searches for answers to these questions but can't find any anywhere. I have found out more about these things and have definitely learnt a lot. But I still can't find out any answers to my questions. If anyone out there can help me answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated. More information upon request and thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AussieGuy81, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+2
9 months ago (2023-07-26)
Hello AussieGuy81, there is already some great posts following up your inquiry, and I'm sorry you are having to endure this again.

There is some suggestion that certain rituals and practices to rid yourself of these beings work best during certain moon phases which make said rituals more powerful.

I'm uncertain if the regular cleansing rituals work or are effective at all, since no one really knows a heck of a lot about these entities. There was someone on this forum years ago who posted regularly about his encounters and while he seemed to have a rather deep connection with it, it remained elusive and cryptic about it's origins and purpose, revealing very little to him, despite the 'relationship'

The other main problem with getting rid of one, is that a person has to fully want to. I'm not doubting your desire to be rid of it, I'm merely pointing out that for some people consciously, they want it out of their life and yet subconsciously they want it to stick around for companionship and the feelings it invokes. This dual desire can actually keep it anchored in your life.

The other thing to note, is I knew someone who had this problem in their life and it became an all consuming one that turned their life and that of their family up side down and did not end well. In fact I'm not completely sure how it all ended up because they dropped out of sight, but it was bad. I do know from that connection that these beings don't have a sense or morality or right and wrong, they seem to operate from a different set of rules and they can turn a person on or off, they invoke desire and they can squash it as well.

I'm not sure if this will help at all, keep your wits about you and try to cut the connection as quickly as possible, the longer it sticks around the harder it will be to banish it from your life. Beings that are that secretive, regardless of whether they are doing any harm currently or not, do not have your best interests at heart. Good Luck!
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
9 months ago (2023-07-26)
AussieGuy81, what's happening to you is really scary.
I have no idea how Lilith attached herself to you, but you must keep up the smoking ceremony that your elders perform. You said they worked and try doing a cleansing and shielding too. Keep us posted and good luck.
MiaG (29 posts)
+3
9 months ago (2023-07-25)
AussieGuy81 and Biblio,

Ooops, sorry about that. Yes, silly me. I forget to paste the link.

I was half asleep, copied Rookdygins profile page and then clicked 'publish' too soon without it.

Thanks Biblio. 😘

Best wishes
Miandra
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
9 months ago (2023-07-25)
Greetings, AussieGuy81.

MiaG didn't include the link in her post, so I thought I'd help out. Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

In his "About me" section, you're looking for the paragraphs that begin with "Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete) "

Best,
Biblio.
MiaG (29 posts)
+2
9 months ago (2023-07-25)
Hello AussieGuy81,

Here's Rookdygins profile. You'll find his cleansing method in his bio.

Best wishes,
Miandra/SWS
MiaG (29 posts)
+2
9 months ago (2023-07-25)
Hello AussieGuy81,

I'm so sorry you are going through as much as you are. You sound strong, and you must be confident and not let this spirit beat you.

I've read all the comments, from members who say to keep up the rituals. I use Rookdygins method and it keeps away negative spirits, one in particular who taunted me for so long. Since using Rookdygins cleansing method every 2 weeks, I haven't seen or heard from that spirit.

You've been through a lot. It must have been hard for you growing up in foster care and things going wrong with your career and relationships. Have you tried talking to a social worker? You can ring the helplines. They'll guide you to your local social workers who can help.

I found that talking and regular cleansing helped me.

I tried to find you some help online and started reading about Lilith, which then went on about Adam and Eve, and how Lilith was Adams first wife and she was known to seduce men and ate her child/children. Oh what a can of worms that was. I had no idea which link to provide and so unfortunately all I can offer you is this... You are stronger than this evil entity and you can beat it. Reread the previous comments from members and start with that. Keep us in the loop and stay strong.
AussieGuy81 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+3
9 months ago (2023-07-24)
Hi Guys

Not sure if anyone is reading or following this thread as it's been years since my first post. So it's back again and it has let me know in no uncertain terms that it does enjoy my energy and loves the 'vibe'? Of it? But wants to keep me here so it can feed and learn? It hasn't actually harmed me energy or physically, so I'm not sure what to think? But to me, and this is solely my opinion, it feels, sounds and acts like a son of Lillith. This is the only thing I can think of that closely (and at times, exactly matches) research of these kinds of beings and like I stated at the start. Not sure if anyone is still following this thread but if you are and can be of assistance in regards to certain rituals and the likes regarding Lillith's children (mainly her sons), it would be m,uchly appreiazted from both ends.

AG81
Ryanlesner111 (9 posts)
-2
3 years ago (2021-09-23)
Listen ghost are commonly attached to objects.
Low level demons will conceal themselves
By acting like ghost.
They do this by attaching themselves to objects.
If it is a ghost it is made out of electromagnetic energy.
Which means it can be harmed by green lasers.
Green laser produce electromagnetic radiation.
If it is a demon you need to use holly water.
Holly water blesses any item it touches
And last for a year.
A sage cleansing ritual forces the demon out of the space
But the cleansing effect fades after a month.
So the demon can return eventually.
You must find the object that the demon is linked to
And gift it to a teenager who would enjoy the demons
Company.
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-31)
AussieGuy so glad to hear that things have improved for you and your family. 😊
AussieGuy81 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Hi everyone,

Just an update on my situation, which is now resolved. But I would like to thank two individuals in particular, Morticia1 & devorrio. Both of you provided me with information that assisted me and my family in this matter, and I am greatly appreciative. Whilst the info was from two different view points, it certainly gave me food for thought and made me evaluate the situation at hand. However, in saying that, I have taken everything on board and took the necessary steps to resolve this situation.

I am happy with the outcome and can now say that things are starting to improve for me once again. Thank you all for responding and taking the time to help me.

AG81
AussieGuy81 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-05)
Hi devorrio

I got your email and I want to say thank you, the info you gave me was really helpful. I've responded to it and I've also taken your advice onboard mate. From what you said it sounds like you really know your stuff and I'm glad you gave me your help. Thanks mate

AG81
devorrio (1 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Hey m8,

I wrote you an e-mail with everything, hit me back.

Thanks,
A
AussieGuy81 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-03)
Hi Ox1111

Thank you for comment but unfortunately I don't think it is a demon. I can also disregard sleep paralysis (as you stated), because the second time these things happened to me. The activity wasn't restricted to a half sleep state, I had been awake and resting when the thing started its activity. So this (to me), confirms it couldn't be sleep paralysis. So yes, I agree with you that I can disregard sleep paralysis. However, I didn't (and still don't) get a feeling of fear, or guilt or shame.

I've never been a religious person and at the moment I'm learning more about my Wiradjuri Culture and Traditions, with the help of my worker from the local Aboriginal Co-Operative, who has helped me out with some resources. So I will be sticking with the smoking ceremony as I know this works. So I thank you for your comment but I don't think it applies to my situation.

To everyone else who reads this, the main reason I posted this story, is I'm wondering if I'm dealing with the same Incubus or could it be three different ones? I would like to know more about these things and what research I do online doesn't really help me. If anyone can answer or help me with my main question "...the problem I'm having is this, could it be the same one or are these things attracted to me?", it would be greatly helpful & appreciated, thank you.
Ox1111 (3 posts)
-4
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
It's a demon. People talk of sleep disorders and other issues but that is rubbish. I get held down sometimes and a sense of strange fear comes over you a feeling like your afraid to try to move. Solution: 1 you can absolutely move and if you try it feels like an overwhelming struggle but the secret is it is holding you but most of its power is mental control. Without thinking or struggling; force rapid movement like punches and it will work, as slow movements allow more mental control time. With practice you can overcome it with slower movements Call upon Jesus and repeat also though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil and if Christian state this body was bought at a price by the Holy Spirit of God and no demon have right to be here; be gone demon. You must realize the power is mostly mental, notice you can wiggle fingers and ankles; if physical you couldn't, get balls and fight it with aggressive mental state. BE CHRISTIAN and realize your body is a temple to the Holy Spirit and a direct attack on Your father in heaven, that should piss you off if you love your father.
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-28)
AussieGuy that's ok I wasn't sure if you were aware and/or in contact with them so I erred on the side of caution just in case 😊
AussieGuy81 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-06-26)
Hi guys and thank you all for the responses and advise. In particular though, I just want to say to Morticia1 that I am already linked in with BDAC. So what I will do is talk to my worker and get him to refer me on and thank you for your advise.

I appreciate all the feedback and thank you all for taking the time to read my story, thank you

😊
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-06-26)
AussieGuy, I went through something similar when I was around 16 or 17 and you are or were 18 at the time right? No drugs or alcohol in my case but you do burden some guilt and shame over it because it is a very personal account and your not in control of what's going on and most of the time you are half asleep just waking up to something doing things to you with out your permission?

Let me say this, you are not alone... Probably half of the folk who have read your story here have at least one time in their life experienced something similar but won't talk about it and that's fair enough... So that's the first thing you need to understand... Many people go through what you have, so try not to burden the guilt or feel bad about it (easy said I know).

I believe 99 percent of these accounts are psychological brought on by the conditioning of the mind in a sort of sleep paralysis state where the pineal gland stays caught in a fantasy state frequency zone brought on by subliminal sexual urges acting out as a separate entity in real time as it is trying to condition your thoughts back into an awakening state of consciousness where you are in control of your thoughts... And some of these experiences may not be consistent to what you perceive as acceptable sexual behaviour but they are what they are.

In the other 1 percent of cases, their are sexual spirits in the 4th dimension that do enter into sexual relationships with the living, but this is generally those people who are extremely lonely usually a lot older.

Work on your diet, exercise more, regular sleep not more than 8 hours, work... All these three things can help your pineal gland kick back into doing what it should be doing instead of creating these accounts for you... I don't feel you are a part of that 1 percent.

Regards Daz
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-06-23)
Hi AussieGuy the previous posters are right, perhaps have the cleansing ritual done regularly to keep this ghost at bay.

I live about 1/2 hr from Bendigo and the Dja Dja Wurrung are the traditional owners of this region so perhaps contact the elders to help you out. Their website is http://www.djadjawurrung.com.au/

Rookdygin one of our members also has an excellent Home cleansing/sheilding that might help too.

Good luck.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+8
6 years ago (2018-06-20)
I agree with others that this thing is only able to get at you when you are down and then goes about keeping you down so it can feed off that negative energy. Maybe it finds its way in when your life goes off track - may be the universe is trying to tell you something. Since the traditional methods of your people have freed you in the past, may be that's where the path of your life should go. In addition to seeking out an elder to perform the ceremony and continuing to regularly perform it monthly going forward, you could find some form of work that would bring you closer to and help your people. Life may be telling you to return to your roots - there may be real purpose for your life there.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing ❤

All the best in the future!
Unexplained (2 stories) (122 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-06-15)
Hey AussieGuy81, a well-written experience. Thanks for sharing.

I'm originally from Australia and although I'm not Koori I have an acquaintance who is. I interviewed her once and she taught me a little about Koori culture & customs - the supernatural and so forth. To me it seems that the smoking ceremony does work temporarily and is giving you some reprieve from this possessive spirit - which picks on you when you're down.

Is there a kadaicha in your community who can exorcise this spirit?
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+7
6 years ago (2018-06-15)
AussieGuy,

Great advice from Lucia and Rex. It appears that you experience this ghost (?) when you are going through emotional and mental turmoil. It reminds me of the saying; 'Kicking you when you are already down'. I agree that you should do the cleansing ritual on a regular basis. You've already had positive results each time, why not do it regularly? 😊

All the best,
Dee
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+7
6 years ago (2018-06-14)
Gidday AussieGuy81,

This sounds like certain 'doors' in your mind have been opened while tripping, that were best left shut. I agree with LuciaJacinta that something has been attracted to you and has stayed close since your first experience.

From what you have written, it appears to move in when you are vulnerable and beats a hasty retreat when you return to your heritage and become stronger via the smoking ceremony.

As LuciaJacinta has already stated, make the smoking ceremony a regular occurrence.

Appears to me that you have come a long way in getting to know yourself. There's plenty of things out there that pollute the soul so a good cleansing every now and then wouldn't hurt.

Good Luck
Rex-T
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+7
6 years ago (2018-06-13)
I would think it's probably the same one just hanging around you but steps back a bit after the cleansing ritual. Maybe you should go routinely as a given even if nothing is happening every few months to make sure it stays away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!